Even the process of nominating your company for an award is valuable.
By entering the Solo Travel Awards, you'll answer questions that focus on industry benchmarks and likely reveal new opportunities for increasing sales in this growing and valuable market.
But, of course, there's much more.
Winners will receive the many benefits you can see below. But you don't have to win to be a winner. By entering the Solo Travel Awards you will automatically be entered into the World Nomads Solo Travelers Choice Award which, essentially, gives you a free ad on Solo Traveler.
Your Company in Front of Thousands of Solo Travelers
Every company that nominates itself for a Solo Travel Award will be entered for a chance to win the World Nomads Solo Travelers Choice Award the voting for which will be launched upon close of the nominations period on May 15th.
- As part of the nomination process, you will submit an image and text for your entry into the World Nomads Solo Travelers Choice Award.
- Each nominee will be presented on the voting page with their image and text in the order in which their nomination submission is received.
- The World Nomads Solo Traveler's Choice Award will be promoted through all our channels inviting solo travelers to vote for the company that they believe treats solo travelers best.
- Essentially, each company will have a free ad on Solo Traveler.
We'll Shout Out Your Win
Each of the winners in the five categories will be promoted through an extensive marketing campaign, including:
- Dedicated Public Relations Our PR firm will launch a campaign to promote the winners of the Solo Traveler Awards. Last year the Awards were covered in many publications including:
- The New York Times - New Tools and Tours for Solo Travelers - The New York Times
- TravelWeekly.com Doubling down on singles
- Salon Magazine - The Joys of Solo Travel
- TravelWeekly.ca - Will the single supplement put a dent in rising solo travel numbers?
- American Forces Radio - Janice Waugh Talks Single Travel Trends
- Feature Article on Solo Traveler All winners will be featured in an article on Solo Traveler, the world’s #1 solo travel website. Here is last year's article: Drum Roll Please: Here are the Winners of the 2017 Solo Travel Awards
- Exclusive Feature in the Solo Traveler Newsletter Each winner will be the exclusive featured company on a mailing to our 37,000+ subscribers.
- Facebook Promotion The winner in each category will receive a dedicated post promoting its win to the 230,000 members of the Solo Travel Society on Facebook.
- Twitter Promotions Each winner will be announced individually via 5 tweets to our 40,000+ Twitter followers.
- LinkedIn Spotlight An article on the Award Winners will be published on LinkedIn and promoted as a sponsored post.
Use Your Award to Grow Sales
As a winner of a Solo Travel Award you'll have bragging rights! Winners can use their awards in a variety of ways to enhance sales and marketing efforts.
- Flash the Badge Use the Solo Travel Award Winner Badge on your website, brochures and other marketing materials. Show it off at trade and consumer shows. Use it in dedicated marketing to solo travelers.
- Announce your Win through your social channels Let your followers know that you have won an award. Tag Solo Traveler when you do and we'll "like" and share your posts.
- Run a PR Campaign What better time to get in touch with the media than after winning an award? You will not only gain recognition for it but become top of mind when they are looking for an expert in your category. Look what one of last year's winners, Encounter Travel, achieved: Home grown winner
- Close the Sale Inform your sales and customer service team about the Award so they can use it to earn the confidence of solo clients.