Solo Only Companies
What Qualifies as a Solo Only Company for the Solo Travel Awards?
This category is designed for companies that sell tours, cruises or vacation packages exclusively to solo travelers. By contrast, the other categories are designed for companies that focus on friends and family travelers as well as solo travelers.
Criteria for the Solo Only Category
All nominees will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Number of solo travelers on your trips and the ratio of participants to guides.
- Flexibility for the solo traveler to explore independently if they wish.
- Ways in which the solo traveler's experience of the local culture is enriched.
- Sustainability policies and accommodation for travelers with disabilities.
In addition, there will be an opportunity to tell us in your own words about your commitment to serving the solo travel market.
Entry Deadlines and Fees
- Early entries are accepted until April 16th. The Early Bird entry fee is US$95/category.
- The final entry deadline is May 15, 2018. The entry fee is US$125/category.
- Payment is by Paypal or credit card using the Paypal platform.
The Selection Process
All nominations will be reviewed according to the criteria above. A shortlist of those that best meet the criteria will be delivered to our judges for final determination of the winner.