Solo Travelers Choice Award
You can cast one vote for the World Nomads Solo Travelers Choice Award but you can return to this page any time to see this list of great companies that are interested in serving solo travelers. Links to the websites are provided below the company descriptions. We hope you find this page to be a valuable resource in your solo travel planning. The winners of all the Solo Travel Awards will be announced in October of 2018.
Our goal at Solo Traveler is to advocate on behalf of solo travelers. Since 2009, we've been publishing our Solo Travel Deals page of trips and cruises with no or low single supplements. Then, in 2012 we launched the Solo Traveler Advisory giving readers the opportunity to receive these deals in their inbox. Now, in 2018, we have the World Nomads Solo Travelers Choice Award which features more and different companies that are keen on treating solo travelers well.
Best Resource for Solo Travelers
Solo Traveler is the #1 resource for solo travelers on the web. Serving both female and male solo travelers, we write extensively on the how-to of solo travel as well as the why and where. Check out:
- Tips for Solo Travel - From tips for being solo at an all-inclusive resort to how to enjoy a successful career break, it's all there.
- Solo Travel Planning - How to plan, budget, book strategically, and avoiding the single supplement.
- Solo Travel Safety - Tips and advice on how to stay safe when traveling solo.
- Solo Travel Destinations - Personal experiences of Solo Traveler readers and writers at destinations around the world.
- Travel Money - How to save for and while traveling.
- Trip Planning Resources - The top travel booking resources we use and recommend.
- Solo Female Travel - Tips and advice from solo female travel experts.
Join the Solo Traveler Community
We invite you to join the Solo Traveler community on Facebook and through our weekly updates.
The Solo Travel Society on Facebook: This community of over 200,000 solo travelers is an amazing resource of information and support for those heading out to travel alone - whether they are embarking on their first solo trip or their fiftieth. People share solo travel tips and advice, ask questions, and offer support to fellow travelers every day.
Solo Traveler News & Updates: Click here to receive our weekly updates. We'll send you an email every Monday with solo travel information, inspiration, and deals.
- Week 1: The Solo Traveler Newsletter, a great selection of curated travel news and tips, as well as our top posts.
- Week 2: The Advisory of Deals, with tours, cruises, and other travel products with no or very low single supplements.
- Week 3: The Roundup of Posts, covering highlights of what was published on Solo Traveler in the previous month.
- Week 4: A Personal Note from Janice or Tracey on travel, transformation, where we're traveling, and more.