Dear Solo Traveler,
Despite these difficult times, we are working hard to keep the dream of solo travel alive.
As you might imagine, the many companies and their tours that we bring to you each month because they treat solo travelers well are having an extremely difficult times.
To keep the relationship between these important tour companies, Solo Traveler and you, we are giving the Advisory and Deals page advertising package to them for free.
Some companies have reduced their prices, changed their cancellation policy, and/or postponed trips. Please have a look at the ads below and dream for the time when solo travel is possible once again.
Take good care,
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
We aren't a tour company ourselves. As a service to our readers, we produce and update this list of solo travel tours, cruises, and other travel products with no or very low single supplements. Most tours advertised elsewhere specify that they are based on double occupancy and when a single person tries to book there is a single supplement surcharge - sometimes of up to 100%. On this list we only allow advertisers to promote solo travel tours that have a maximum of 20% single supplement.
In many cases there is none. Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Why is this trip to France extraordinary?
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- You’ll be residing in the home of your guide/host. Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
You might want to check our 2020 & 2021 tour dates. Act now! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Tinggly might just be the best experience gift you've ever come across. The concept is simple. You choose a Tinggly gift box (which is available in a range of prices and themed to match almost every occasion), buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (physically or as an e-voucher), and the recipient gets to choose from hundreds of diverse experiences in over 100 countries around the world!
Here’s what you get: A Tinggly box is filled with a huge collection of unique experiences all around the world
- You can order online and have your Tinggly gift voucher delivered in a stylish presentation box, or instantly via a e-voucher.
- Tinggly gift vouchers are simple to use and have no expiry date - you can book your dream experience, at any convenient time.
- All Tinggly experiences are fully sustainable.
For further information: www.tinggly.com
Contact us: www.tinggly.com/contacts
Why Paris Personally?
- Small groups – maximum 10 people for a better overall experience.
- No single supplement. Paris hotel rooms are small, so you’ll be happy to have a private room!
- Authentic Paris experiences. No tour coaches. No business hotels. No group meals in touristy restaurants. And your bilingual Parisian guide to help you discover Paris.
- Both structured group outings and free time each day.
- 6-day museum pass, 7-day metro/bus pass, city and metro maps, and insider tips from your full-time Parisian guide.
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Reserve now with nothing to pay until after travel restrictions are lifted.
- Interested in firsthand experiences with French culture? Join us for our September A Week With the French trip.
- Must-See Paris and Christmas in Paris dates too!
- See why our clients love our small group trips.
Whether sharing stories under a blanket of stars in Australia or gliding down the Rhine River, Vantage welcomes solo travelers with unforgettable experiences and value on all 7 continents.
With our free and low-cost Single Supplements, free extension supplement on most tours, solo-only departures, and custom-built solo cabins, we offer an independent travel experience you can’t afford to miss!
Book with Confidence: Risk-Free Bookings
Check out some of our more popular Solo cruises and Tours in 2021:
• Majestic Rivers of Europe Wine Cruise: Castles, Cathedrals & Fairytales - 2021
• Best of Africa: South Africa, Zimbabwe & Botswana - 2021
• Passage to Eastern Europe featuring Transylvania - 2021
• Essential Holland & Belgium Culinary Cruise: Tulips in Spring - 2021
• Australia & New Zealand: From Ayers Rock to the Great Barrier Reef & Beyond - 2021
For more solo information, visit: www.vantagetravel.com
For more solo details, please call: 1-888-514-1845
Since 2003, Sacred Earth Journeys has taken travelers to some of the most beautiful landscapes and sacred places of the world. We work closely with our passionate tour leaders to create sacred travel programs that will further your inner journey while guiding you through the mythic heart of each country we visit. Our itineraries are filled with personal contacts and resources that draw on our years of experience and local knowledge. On many of our journeys, we have the honor of meeting local wisdom keepers, traditional healers, shamans, musicians, artists, authors, and other remarkable people. These are life-changing spiritual adventures. Here are a few, more on our website!
Special Note: Due to Covid-19, we have postponed our spring journeys. We remain hopeful for the journeys listed below and will adjust as necessary.
- Peru – Heart of the Pachamama with Puma Quispe Singona A Sacred Journey of Healing, Andean Medicine, and Energy Work in Peru, September 28 – October 8, 2020
- Greece – In the Footsteps of Odysseus and Penelope with Mythologist Phil Cousineau A Homeric Journey into the Wonderland: Heroes and Heroines, Gods and Goddesses, October 4-15, 2020
- Italy – La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life of Mythic Italy with Phil Cousineau A Mythic Adventure to the Lands of Gods and Goddesses, Divine Art, the Pleasures of Everyday Life, and Breathtaking Scenery, October 18-28, 2020
- Mexico – Maya Temples of Transformation with Freddy Silva & Miguel Angel Vergara Uniting the Knowledge of the Jaguar & Serpent January 28-February 5, 2021
- India – Shiva Dancing: Sacred South India with Andrew Harvey In Search of Original Wisdom, February 14-28, 2021
- Ladakh – Journey to Ladakh including Hemis Festival with Andrew Harvey The Way of the Bodhisattva: A Journey of Love, Devotion & Spiritual Exploration, Jun 14-29, 2021
For further information and lower single supplements, call (604) 874-7922 or 1-877-874-7922 and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
Road Scholar is committed to its mission of making learning possible even when travel is not. During these unsettling times there is comfort in continuing to learn even at a distance. Join our free Virtual Learning series each week featuring Road Scholar’s expert instructors.
And while we’re all at home, we can still dream of places we’ve been or have on our list for the future. Our Armchair Explorer blog series features ways to experience Paris – from video to virtual museum tours and curated reading lists - in the comfort of your home.
Road Scholar, like so many other organizations, has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and has currently canceled all learning adventures through May 2020. Daily updates are available on our home page.
Singles Travel International has mastered the art of connecting singles on vacation. In fact, 62% of our members say our trip actually changed their life!
Check out three ways we help single travelers connect with local cultures, each other and their highest selves...
1. Join our Community of 21K Single Travelers Join our community of over 21,000 single travelers for FREE.
2. Meet us on our Live Connections Connect with other singles on our virtual meetups where we celebrate birthdays, enjoy wine tastings, help others in need and much more!
3. Book Singles Trips with No or Low Singles Supplement Book any trip below by April 30, 2020 for only $100 down and get a $50 bonus at final payment!The best part? We've completely eliminated or massively reduced the singles supplement on every trip below! Which trip will make your travel dreams come true?
From the Standing Stones of Callanish to the stunning Múlafossur waterfall; from the lava fields of Iceland to the glaciers of Greenland, the coastlines of the European north Atlantic offer extraordinary adventures. No single supplement on select cabins.
The Basque Country, June 3–12, 2021 Explore Basque language, mythology, and history of the ancestral home of the Basque people in what is today’s border between Spain and France.
Scotland Slowly, June 14–24, 2021Ancient ruins, dramatic cliffs, and gentle grasses—magic flows through this coastal landscape. Visit St. Kilda, Stornoway, Orkney, the Shetland Islands, and Aberdeen, learning from Scottish experts as we go.
Scotland, The Faroe Islands, & Iceland: North Atlantic Saga, June 24–July 4, 2021 Wander among Neolithic standing stones at Stenness and Brodgar, Scotland. Admire the Faroe Islands’ stunning Múlafossur waterfall and Mykines island’s puffin colony. Visit Heimaey in Iceland–a town nearly destroyed by a volcano.
Iceland Circumnavigation, June 3–12, 2021 Viking stronghold. Land of fire and ice. Volcanoes, waterfalls, mountains, fjords, sea stacks, bird cliffs, lava fields, glaciers, and caves… even if you’re not a geologist, Iceland has something for you!
Iceland to Greenland: In the Wake of the Vikings, July 13–24, 2021Journey to the seldom-visited east coast of Greenland, a place of winding fjords, towering glaciers, and a fascinating history. Unwind in geothermal springs and wander through Viking ruins.
For Your Future Travels, Consider Hiring a TravelDriver to Maximize Your Safety and Comfort
When the World Opens Up Again, We Know that the Safety of You and Your Loved Ones will be Among Your Top Priorities.
A “TravelDriver” is a safe and reliable, exceptional, high-quality, English-speaking private and personal driver-guide who is a “local” in your travel destination, and has, as his or her top priority, the goal of creating an amazing travel experience for you and your companions.
TravelDrivers are so much more than just chauffeurs. They also serve as companions, chaperones, interpreters, tour guides, coaches, security guards and even ambassadors, showing you hidden “insider secrets” and teaching you less-obvious information about the area, the people and their culture, while sharing local legends and stories and inevitably becoming more like a friend— often for life!
Click HERE to join our mailing list for a free gift and occasional updates.
- We currently have drivers available in these countries but we are happy to find them for you wherever your adventure is leading you.
- TravelDriver Defined
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits - "Here are the benefits of traveling with a vetted private driver-guide - a true TravelDriver”
- Watch our Video here to learn more.
Call Janet directly at the number below to discuss your travel plans or ask any questions you may have about TravelDrivers.
Although no one knows when travel will resume, we are hopeful that our Fall dream vacations will be a go! We will share in adventures, amazing sights, great food--and experience the sheer joy of travel--new friends and memories that will last a lifetime! With Her Dream Vacation you will join a small group of women traveling together to dream destinations! Small groups of 6 to 8 women. No Crowded Bus Tour, No Long Lines. You will have a concierge host, private guides, and private transportation. Keep dreaming and join us! Take care of YOU and yours!
- The Best of Ireland September 17-September 26, 2020
- Southern Italy: A Road Less Traveled October 8-October 17, 2020
- Dreaming of Sicily October 23-October 31, 2020
- Christmas Markets Budapest, Vienna, Prague
- The Best of Morocco Please check website for NEW 2021 dates!
Sign up here to receive our monthly Newsletter - Click Here Visit www.HerDreamVacation.com
Follow us on www.facebook.com/herdreamvacation
WOMEN'S JOURNEY TO KENYA February 2021 – A joyful 16-day African luxury adventure for a woman’s heart! This trip is for women who crave an African experience that connects to the people, yet offers premier hotels, delicious cuisine, and adventurous safaris. Spend time singing, dancing and sharing stories with colorful village women, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, elite women leaders, and hundreds of kids. Teach at a Kenyan school. Pick tea in the lush tea fields of Mt. Kenya! Shop for contemporary, local crafts.
Your host, Linda Higdon, has worked in Kenya over 20 years and opens her exclusive private network so you have backstage access to people and places not found on any tour. Enjoy first-rate concierge services every step. You’ll be treated like royalty by the Kenyans, some of the kindest people on the planet. See Kenya’s remarkable wildlife and stare up in wonder at the African night skies. Renew each day with time just for you. Feel comfortable knowing that English is spoken.
We personally greet you at Nairobi's airport, then whisk you away to the Fairview, an elegant historic British hotel in Nairobi. February’s temperatures are perfect for this small-group tour. FREE BONUS SAFARI with Early Bird Prices.
Experience the trip now! Take a Virtual Tour
Here in India, in the world’s largest lockdown, life goes on. Millions of Indians coming together remotely to share thoughts, meditations, yoga, and recipes. Millions of ideas floating around forming a group consciousness of how best to proceed.
In the travel industry, spirits remain positive and given the surprisingly low numbers of covid cases, thoughts are already consolidating towards a new, better India to travel through.
We are touching base with regular clients around the world, and of course, friends and contacts here on the ground in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka - our guides, hotel owners, cooking teachers and local contacts. As we move forward, perhaps with itineraries reflecting a new outlook, a slower pace of travel, a more meaningful experience in quieter places – more off the beaten track, we look forward to welcoming you back to this remarkable part of our world.
For updates on our group tours and experiences, and for details of online events (a series of virtual tours we plan to run from early May), sign up to our newsletter, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Putting the safety of our customers and team above all else, it is with a heavy heart that we have suspended all travel until 30 June 2020.Thank you for all the incredible messages of support, patience, and understanding through this challenging period.
We are reviewing the situation constantly. In the meantime, we will keep inspiring you with wonderful experiences across the globe, so when the time is right for you, we can take you on the road once more.
Our hearts go out to anyone that the coronavirus has directly affected.
To request your free catalog with hundreds of adventures with no compulsory single supplements click here.
For more information call: USA 1-800-715-1746. Canada 1-888-216-3401.
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: email@example.com 1-800- 624-6323
We are keeping our spirits high at Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond during these crazy times! We hope you can come dream with us of a better, safer tomorrow which we pray isn’t too far away. Please sign up for our newsletter so you can get first pick of our women’s only Trips, Tours & Experiences heading to: Greece, France, Bali, Napa & Sonoma Valley, Roatan, Kenya, Mongolia, South Africa, Japan, Ireland, Corsica, Mexico, Spain and the UK in 2021.
We never do anything in an ordinary way. In South Africa we’ll be helping specialists collar elephants for a not-for-profit, in Provence we hunt for truffles, in Mongolia we’ll learn to milk a yak and stay in gers (yurts), in Japan we’ll learn about Wabi-Sabi and in Ireland we’ll luxuriate with a seaweed-spa experience.
If you take our survey NOW outlining your travel dreams and concerns you’ll be rewarded with a $250 voucher to be used on any 2021 trip that you book in this summer. And when you sign up for our newsletter you’ll get first dibs when we release, on June 1st 2020, our 25+ ladies-only tours.
Our luxury ladies-only tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine or beer included with your meals & we never charge a single supplement. We meet as strangers and leave as friends.
Follow us on Instagram at @GirlsGuidetoParis for daily inspiration. Our IGTV show will be launching soon as will our new updated website.
Read our 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor.
For further information, ideas or just to chat about travel - contact Founder Doni Belau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +19179212487 US cell & WhatsApp.
As we pause our travels, and dream of the day we can jump on a plane again, we need to stay connected to our travel tribe.
Please check out our Zoom panel discussion with several small-group tour operators where we discuss the future of small group travel.
If you would like to join in on future conversations, please join our Facebook Meetup and Travel Group.
My October tour (see below) will likely be postponed to 2021, however, please stay connected and as India opens up we will organize a tour as soon as it is safe to travel.
Please join Cracking India Tours for this exclusive small group (max 8 women) 16 day fully escorted women's tour to Rajasthan, Gujarat, and ending with the magnificent Taj Mahal.
Experience the famous Navratri festival - one of Gujarat's main festivals. Navratri celebrates the female goddess Durga who symbolizes feminine energy and power. Dance the Garba and experience the tribal culture of Gujarat as we immerse ourselves in India's rich cultural and spiritual history.
For further details and booking contact Ann Marie McCarthy at email@example.com or call (732) 567-3965.
THE TOUR VISITS: Melbourne, Hobart, Port Arthur, Freycinet NP, Penguin Tour, Farms and Wineries, Perth & Fremantle, Alice Springs, Ayers Rock, Darwin, Kakadu, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Sydney.
- 7 UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES
- FEATURING TASMANIA & WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- 7 HISTORIC, WILDLIFE & ABORIGINAL HERTIAGE CRUISES
- ENCOUNTERS WITH UNIQUE WILDLIFE
SEE COMPREHENSIVE WEBSITE: www.asitours.com
CONTACT: 1.800.925.8122 or https://asitours.com/contact/
Would you like to have a taste of our delicious culinary tours? We're developing live, interactive cooking classes that you can join from your own kitchen. Connect with a small group of like-minded people and learn to cook authentic meals with our local chefs from all over the world! Join our email list for more information.
We realize that living in uncertain times makes it hard to plan travel in advance. But that doesn’t mean you need to put your dreams on hold! Book our small-group culinary vacations with confidence with our no-risk cancellation policy for all 2020 bookings to our top destinations.
Culture. Cuisine. Connection. Get to know the local people and culture through authentic, sustainable - and fun! – culinary vacations. Our solo-friendly small groups (12 max) include low single supplements and optional room sharing. Award-winning, flexible itineraries offer ample time for socializing, relaxing, and exploring on your own. Recommended by The New York Times, Fodor’s, and Travel+Leisure.
For well over 20 years Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. COVID-19 may have the upper hand for now, forcing us to embrace the great indoors, but that hasn’t stopped us planning. We plan for a future where we’re sharing the gift of summiting a wilderness trail, wiggling our toes after a day in our boots, with a cold drink in our hands. You’re invited to plan with us. When you’re ready – there’s no rush – use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
Have you heard of our Active Adventures Assurance? Plan with confidence:
- Lifetime transferable deposit
- Refund outside of 90 days (less your deposit)
- Free trip if you’re not satisfied
Contact Active Adventures: firstname.lastname@example.org and for USA+Can 1-800-661-9073.
There's something incredible about Italy. For me, it's like stepping into a fairy tale...an enchanting magical place. The beauty surrounds you with smiles and sunshine. The food is always "a happening." Everywhere you look, there's another photograph you want to take, another memory that will stay with you. From the sea to the mountains to the skies, o the majestic, ornate buildings on the cobblestone streets, the lemon, orange, and olive trees, from the flowers that are everywhere even on the balconies and sidewalks, the whole country is remarkable! We will again see Italy and fall in love with the beautiful Italian people. We will again walk the streets, the piazzas, the markets...
To my followers, future and past guests, and friends, I would like to share a personal message with you all. Growing up and living in Italy with my Great Aunt Assunta made me love my Italian roots so much so that I am truly one of them, a true Italian. With that said, when I communicate with friends, family, and coworkers abroad. I feel the optimism, strength, love, and togetherness that we all have during this challenging time. I am proud not only of my American heritage but also the incredible history that makes the Italian people who they are. Resilient! I cannot wait to return to Sperlonga and hope someday you too can join me. Grazie and stay well during these ever-changing times. June Morrocco
You can contact me, June Morrocco, at (971) 706-9328 or at email@example.com
Join the more than 50,000 solo travelers who have explored the world with O.A.T. in the past two years. We don’t charge a Single Supplement on our Small Group Adventures, trip extensions, and Stopovers, and offer low-cost Single Supplements on all Small Ship Adventures. In 2021, we’ll have 18,000 single spaces available and 26 women-only departures featured on our most popular adventures.
All of our itineraries feature cultural experiences in off-the-beaten-path locations—always in the intimacy of a small group (average of 14 by land and 22 by ship). Plus, we offer the freedom to personalize your experience by arriving early, staying later, and discovering more. Join us to see why O.A.T. is the leader in solo-friendly travel—and why more than 90% of solo travelers have rated their adventures excellent.
Here are O.A.T.’s top-trending 2021 adventures for solo travelers:
- Egypt & the Eternal Nile by Private, Classic River-Yacht
- Ultimate Africa: Botswana, Zambia & Zimbabwe Safari
- Morocco Sahara Odyssey
- New! Ancient Egypt & the Nile River
- New! Tunisia: From the Mediterranean to the Sahara
Women of the World Travel - Although we’re still at home, it’s time to dream for when we can move forward. So, we invite you to sign up to our Newsletter so we can send you details of our upcoming Travel Talks which will be announced this month to convey our excitement about Iceland, the Galapagos Islands, South Africa, Peru, Morocco, Costa Rica & the Balkans.
We'll continue to create small, hand-crafted tours designed specifically for women travellers. Our tours are safe, comfortable and fascinating journeys in which you'll discover some of the most exotic places in the world. Every tour is an adventure complete with unique experiences only available on our small groups. You'll enjoy low single supplements, First Class & Boutique Hotels in central areas. We include much that others only offer at additional costs. We focus on 4 main pillars for every tour: Safe, Sustainable, Responsible and Purpose-Driven travel experiences.
COVID19 up-date – we are taking deposits on all tours however, in the event these tours need to be either canceled or postponed, we will give full refunds on the deposit.
All the 2020 tours will be rescheduled for 2021. Click the links below to review the itineraries. which will have the new dates posted as soon as we are back flying again.
- South Africa & Victoria Falls - 12-Days – A private safari in Kapama, Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape of Good hope, full-day wine safari with guest female speakers, Johannesburg a Boma dinner & more….
- Enchanting Peru - 10- days - Back by popular demand, Visit the world-renowned culinary capital of Lima, Cusco, the famed Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, pre-Inca ruins of Pachacamac & more
- Mystical Morocco – 10-days – Visit to the imperial city of Meknes and Volubilis city, one of Morocco’s best-preserved Roman ruins & much more!
- Affordable Costa Rica – Pure Yoga - 8-days - An affordable health and wellness yoga adventure visiting Arenal, Monteverde Cloud Forest & the yoga center of Nosara and more..
- Affordable Peru – Pure Yoga - 8-days - Join us for this spiritual, yoga adventure to Cusco, the Sacred Valley and magical Machu Picchu & more…
For more info and to book click here or Contact Linda at 1-800-263-2995 Ext 2680 or at (416) 823-6456. Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Travel Awards Winner 2019, ‘Specialist’
Plan your 2021 solo travels, and join a 3 time award winning Solos Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveler specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travelers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travelers from all over the world
Connect with Our Solo Travellers - Join our Facebook group, Encounter Travel Tribe; hear from solo travellers that have travelled with us, ask the tribe or share some tips.
Armchair Travel – Watch Now - Discover Borneo’s Jungle Surprise - Think it’s the orangutans, think again!
Where in the World – Do You Find Tree Climbing Goats? - So, why are these goats in the trees?
Post COVID-19. Solos Only Touring Across the Globe - Start dreaming…it will be back
6 Reasons Why Aussies Make Great Travel Buddies - Is it time to try touring with Aussies?
I love curating and hosting art experiences for fellow creative spirits from all over the world. With the world being in lockdown, being in nature and curating and planning new experiences for when we can all travel again keeps me sane. I’ve also started a collection of resources for those who feel in need of a dose of Scotland and creative inspiration:
An exciting addition to the 2020 programme is a women-only creative winter retreat in the breathtaking and ancient landscapes of the Orkney Islands. I’ve teamed up with the amazing photographer Margaret Soraya to host this week-long, all-inclusive retreat that gives you the space and quiet to delve into your passions and find your own creative path through immersion in nature and the arts: creative journaling, photography, drawing, painting & other creative treats.
- 3-10 November 2020: Rediscovering a Sense of Possibility ~ Creative & Photography Retreat, Stromness, Orkney, Scotland (no single supplement!)
The 2021 programme is also beginning to shape up:
- 8-15 May 2021: Fabric of an Island ~ Mixed media drawing & painting with Janet Melrose on the Isle of Iona, Inner Hebrides, Scotland
- 23-30 May 2021: Drawing from the Land ~ Drawing & painting holiday with Ellis O’Connor in the Outer Hebrides islands, Scotland
- 11-18 September 2021: Magical Orkney ~ Watercolour painting holiday with Leo du Feu in Orkney, Scotland
Keep safe & healthy. With love from Scotland
Solo Kiwi Ventures hosts bespoke tours and retreats for women over 35 who dream of getting out of their comfort zone but need some encouragement or have no one to travel with.
We offer a range of trips, from a rejuvenating retreat in Bali to an active adventure in Bali and the Gili Islands. Our curated itineraries give you time to soak up the amazing locations, embrace the culture and have fun with your new friends.Book now to enjoy an affordable and stress-free adventure with a small group of like-minded ladies (max 8-10). There is no single supplement on any of our trips and payments plans are available.
- Mid-life Wise Women’s Paradise Retreat: 17-24 October 2020, 7 nights in Ubud, Bali. Tailored for the more mature ladies over 40. Restore & Rebalance with Yoga & Yoga Therapy. Explore and immerse yourself in the abundance of activities designed to showcase the best of Bali. Relax by the pool before heading out for delectable cuisine over a cocktail and have a laugh with your new friends on this unique retreat-style vacation.
- Bali & Gili Islands Explore: 16-30 May 2020, 14 nights. Soak up the beaches in Canggu, mingle with monkeys in Ubud, snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Gili Islands and immerse yourself in a workshop in Sanur. Do as much or as little as you like before heading out for a sunset cocktail and dinner with our wanderlust tribe.
Sign up for our newsletter here. and receive exclusive discounts only available to members.
For any enquiries contact: Sharon McLean email@example.com ph: +64 274335637