Dear Solo Traveler,
Despite these difficult times, we are working hard to keep the dream of solo travel alive. That's why we're maintaining this bridge we've created between tour companies that treat solo travelers well and you, a solo traveler. Some companies are taking special measures to entice travelers back. Please have a look at the ads below, click on them and dream of taking these tours when solo travel is possible once again.
Take good care,
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
RVshare is the world’s first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace with more than 100,000 RVs to rent across the country. RVshare brings RV renters and RV owners together by providing the safest and most secure platform for booking an RV rental. If you want the comforts of home while getting up close and personal with the beautiful world around you, an RV rental is the best place to start.
- Thousands of satisfied customers, 24/7 customer support
- Broad range of inventory ranging from travel trailers to luxury motorhomes
- Different services offered such as delivery and set up
- Safe way to travel while being able to socially distance
- Worry Free Rental Guarantee
Contact us 24/7 at +1 888-482-0234
This yoga retreat is designed for those looking for the perfect mix of wellness and recreation to enjoy and take care of themselves. If you need a change of scenery or a break from a stress-filled situation, this retreat is the ideal place to go. There is no hardcore program of fasting and strenuous exercise but rather a program aimed at helping you re-balance your work-life situation by mediating, getting some exercise, relaxation, sightseeing, and having some fun along the way.
- All seven nights accommodation in the timeless luxurious, historical Temple House.
- Three meals a day that includes farm to table local food.
- Daily yoga classes.
"Who thinketh herself no small lady" - Sir Nicholas Malby on meeting Grace O'Malley.
Book now – Limited Spaces Remaining
Contact Caroline Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Since 2003, Sacred Earth Journeys has taken travelers to some of the most beautiful landscapes and sacred places of the world. We work closely with our passionate tour leaders to create sacred travel programs that will further your inner journey while guiding you through the mythic heart of each country we visit. Our itineraries are filled with personal contacts and resources that draw on our years of experience and local knowledge. On many of our journeys, we have the honor of meeting local wisdom keepers, traditional healers, shamans, musicians, artists, authors, and other remarkable people. These are life-changing spiritual adventures. Here are a few, more on our website!
Special Note: Due to Covid-19, we have postponed our spring journeys. We remain hopeful for the journeys listed below and will adjust as necessary.
- Mexico – Maya Temples of Transformation with Freddy Silva & Miguel Angel Vergara Uniting the Knowledge of the Jaguar & Serpent January 28-February 5, 2021
- Italy – La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life of Mythic Italy with Phil Cousineau A Mythic Adventure to the Lands of Gods and Goddesses, Divine Art, the Pleasures of Everyday Life, and Breathtaking Scenery, April 5-15, 2021
- Ladakh – Journey to Ladakh including Hemis Festival with Andrew Harvey The Way of the Bodhisattva: A Journey of Love, Devotion & Spiritual Exploration, June 14-29, 2021
- Peru – Heart of the Pachamama with Puma Quispe Singona A Sacred Journey of Healing, Andean Medicine, and Energy Work in Peru, September 28 – October 8, 2021
- Greece – In the Footsteps of Odysseus and Penelope with Mythologist Phil Cousineau A Homeric Journey into the Wonderland: Heroes and Heroines, Gods and Goddesses, October 4-15, 2021
- India – Shiva Dancing: Sacred South India with Andrew Harvey In Search of Original Wisdom, November 16-30, 2021
For further information and lower single supplements, call (604) 874-7922 or 1-877-874-7922 and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
Solo Traveler! This 2-day, 1-on-1 retreat will inspire you to find your passion in work and life!
Jim Panos inspires professionals to find a career with more impact and fulfillment through the world's first Solo Career Retreat!
Are you considering now or in the future to find a career with More Impact, Fulfillment and Passion?
Then, reflect solo in nature and discover the career you truly love!
Curious to learn more?
Whether you are ready to head off on one of our Turkey trips leaving this fall or plan a big adventure for 2021, we’ve got some epic trips you can book with confidence right now.
We have also rounded up some of the best cycling vacations to be had in Europe in 2021.
For more information call: USA 1-800-715-1746. Canada 1-888-216-3401.
We focus on unique immersive experiences. If you love learning about history, culture, traditions, art, architecture, food and wine you will love these small group tours! Travel with local, certified guides and two (!!) tour leaders to amazing international destinations. Our tours are personalized experiences. These are trips of a lifetime!
World Travel For Singles cruises & tours attract singles over 50 from across the United States that have a common love of travel.
Pay no single supplement by using our roommate matching service which allows for all travelers to be matched with a same-sex roommate. Particular attention is paid to matching people close in age and smoking & non-smoking preferences.
I am a 29-year veteran of the travel industry, Single and a lover of travel. I created this program after many trips alone. Since its founding in 1995, World Travel For Singles has taken groups of singles on cruises and tours all over the world. We also work with travel agencies. We welcome inquiries from all travel agencies.
Be ready when travel returns!
• RIVIERA RIVER CRUISE - October 16, 2020 - October 23, 2020 SOLD OUT Entire ship with be solo travelers. S
• ISRAEL - November 7 2020 - November 17, 2020 Escorted Tour including the Dead Sea
• SOUTH PACIFIC TO HAWAII CRUISE - March 18, 2021 - April 1, 2021 French Polynesia Cruise from Papeete to Hawaii
Sign up for our newsletter and receive Libby's Top 20 Travel Tips.
In the meantime, we will stay connected as we pause during this global pandemic.
- Join our Facebook Meetup and Travel Group.
- My October tour (see below) will be postponed to 2021. As India opens up we will organize a tour as soon as it is safe to travel.
- Heart and Soul of India Tour (Udaipur-Gujarat-Taj Mahal) Please join Cracking India Tours for this exclusive small group (max 8 women) 16 day fully escorted women's tour to Rajasthan, Gujarat, and ending with the magnificent Taj Mahal. Experience the famous Navratri festival - one of Gujarat's main festivals. Navratri celebrates the female goddess Durga who symbolizes feminine energy and power. Dance the Garba and experience the tribal culture of Gujarat as we immerse ourselves in India's rich cultural and spiritual history.
For further details and booking contact Ann Marie McCarthy at crackingindiatours@gmail.
Australian Travel Awards Winner 2019, ‘Specialist’
Discover 3-time, award-winning, Solos-Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travelers from all over the world
Connect with Our Solo Travellers - Join our Facebook group, Encounter Travel Tribe; hear from solo travellers that have travelled with us, ask the tribe or share some tips.
Post COVID-19. Solos Only Touring Across the Globe
Start dreaming…it will be back
Join us on a holiday tour of the South's favorite cities: Charleston, Savannah and St. Augustine. This tour will be lead by CEO, Stamie Turner, who calls Charleston home. Revel in the holiday hospitality and get to know the rich history and traditions of three historic cities as you join this women’s only tour. NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT. You will embark on a very special holiday adventure, learning first hand how history lives on in the present. As these beautiful historic cities are all decked out in their holiday finery, you will explore local holiday traditions, history and low country cuisine….and yes, there will be opportunities for a bit of Christmas shopping. Luxury hotels, private transportation and a small group of no more than 8. This will be an opportunity to take care of YOU!
If you’re enthusiastic about traveling either for the first time or the umpteenth time and are interested in joining a small group of women traveling together, we’d love to host you. Alone but not lonely! We've perfected our itineraries for 2021 and will be in Morocco, Greece, Sicily, Southern Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Tuscany and Jordan! Do not miss out! Book today and save your spot! Let's get revenge on 2020 for the travel we couldn't take! www.HerDreamVacation.com
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, located halfway between Roma and Napoli, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. I lived for many years in this area. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2021 Tours on the following dates: May 3rd-18th, May 17th-June 1st, September 14th-29th & September 28th-October 13th.
- 2020 dates. September 15th-30th and September 30th-October 14th.
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories and heritage sites? Would you rather experience roads less travelled and meet the real locals without compromising on comfort, safety and security? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10)? Perhaps you prefer to travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted small group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma have been put together with solo travelers in mind. We do not charge a compulsory single supplement however it is available should you wish your own room throughout the tour. Most of our travelers come on their own and end up making wonderful friends with others in the group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to ‘hold your hand’ if that’s what you’d prefer.
Enjoy these intoxicating destinations with local specialist guides and Western tour escorts who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years.
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee.
Girls Guide To Paris & Beyond creates trips that are full of magical once-in-a-lifetime experiences. In South Africa we’ll be helping specialists collar elephants for a not-for-profit, in Mongolia
Follow us on Instagram at @GirlsGuidetoParis. Read our 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor. Sign up for the Girls’ Guide to Paris’ newsletter receive a free mini Paris Cocktails recipe booklet! See all of our trips here.
Read about all of our retreats, learning trips and discovery vacations here. All trips are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine or beer included with meals and we never charge a single supplement. *We meet as strangers and leave as friends*
As travel slowly opens up again, Women of the World Travel has worked hard to curate safe, unique, small group tours for the solo female traveller. We are happy to announce we are ready. We have deferred all our 2020 tours & added new tours for 2021 and are taking deposits now. In the event these tours need to be either canceled or deferred, due to COVID-19, we will give full refunds on the deposit. Here are our exciting 2021 WOW Tours
- Iceland – Sep 3rd/21 – 8 Days
- Croatia & the Balkans – Sep 21st/21 –13 Days
- South Africa – Victoria Falls – Oct 14th/21 – 12 Days
- Mystical Morocco – Nov 20th/21 – 10 Days
- Costa Rica – Affordable Yoga Tour - Dec 5th/21 –8 Days
- Peru – Affordable Pure Yoga – Dec. 13th/21 – 8 days & Enchanting Peru – Nov 04th /21 – 10 Days
Sign up here for our Newsletter and our virtual travel talks!
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Authentic experiences with your bilingual Parisian guide, no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Reserve now and pay nothing until travel restrictions are lifted. 2020 and 2021 trips open for registration.
- Three itineraries: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.
If there’s nothing you hate more than being all alone in a beautiful destination, then check out Indus Travels Solo Tours. Experience the life and soul of our global destinations with our English-speaking guides without worrying about any of the safety issues connected to traveling alone. Your bank balance will like it too because there is no fee for single supplement, and you will get a room for yourself!
- Tours to Europe including Spain, Ireland, Croatia& Portugal starting at $1599 per single incl. flights!
- Choose between ancient sites and interesting history and travel to Egypt or Morocco, or safaris and breathtaking landscapes in Kenya and South Africa
- Travel to far away destination and visit exotic places like Bali, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia or Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Save up to $1099 on single supplement fees on tours to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia and more
At I Cruise Solo, our passion is helping our solo travelers to see the world. ICruiseSolo.com is the best source for luxury cruises with zero solo supplement. The majority of our solo fares are well below the published fares, and available only to our members. Membership is free and available to anyone who wants to join. Visit our Zero Solo Supplement page to join and view our current sailings, or contact us at email@example.com.
Featured Sailings - Take advantage of Silversea's double bonus offer, with reduced deposits of just $1,000 and on-board credit of $500 per person. Bookings must be made by September 28th to be eligible for this offer.
- 10 Days Barcelona to Athens Aboard the Silver Shadow - June 7 - 17, 2021: Solo prices from $6,930 including air or $6,030 cruise only.
- 12 Days London to Tromsø Aboard the Silver Cloud Expedition - June 14-26, 2021: Solo prices from $8,010 including air or $6,510 cruise only.
- 13 Days Seward to Tokyo Aboard the Silver Muse - August 29 - September 12, 2021: Solo prices from $5,040 including air or $4,040 cruise only.
Regent Seven Seas - 9 Nights Barcelona to Athens Aboard the Regent Seven Seas Voyager - April 26 - May 5, 2021: Solo prices from $9199 including business class air ($6699 cruise only).
Paul Gauguin - 11 Nights Society Islands & Cook Islands Aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin - March 27 - April 7, 2021: Solo prices from $6995 including air or $5495 cruise only.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-253-857-7379
I love curating and hosting art experiences for like-hearted creative spirits from all over the world. For 2021, when we can hopefully all travel safely and without worries again, I have some special creative treats planned - here are some examples:
- FABRIC OF AN ISLAND - Drawing, painting & walking with Janet Melrose on the Isle of Iona
- ARTIST-LED OUTLANDER ART EXPERIENCE - Sketchbook journaling tour of Outlander locations in Scotland
- OVER THE SEA TO SKYE - Hebridean painting & wildlife cruise, Isle of Skye & Small Isles
- SKYE TEXTILE EXPERIENCE -Textile tour with workshops, visits, stories all about textile and fibre art & crafts
- Women-only CREATIVE RETREAT IN ORKNEY - Rediscovering a sense of possibility, Orkney Islands
Single over 50 and seeking live connections with others just like you? Are you tired of waiting at home, alone until all of this craziness blows over? Would being able to connect with someone today, learn something new that is relevant to your lifestyle and make friends who have similar interests? Singles 50+ are joining now and as a follower of Solo Traveler, we invite you to jump in for free with a 7-Day Trial Membership.
Single Life Today Book Singles Trips with No or Low Singles Supplement.
- Single Sailing Adventure Caribbean: Antigua to Barbados – Dec 4th ,2020 – Dec 20th, 2020
- Singles Sailing Adventure New Year’s Eve in the Caribbean – Dec 26th, 2020 – Jan 2nd, 2021
- Argentina and Antarctica Singles Cruise – Jan 2nd, 2021-Jan 17th, 2021
- Tahitian Paradise Singles Cruise – Feb 26th, 2021 – Mar 7th, 2021
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: email@example.com 1-800- 624-6323
Vast Passages Travel & Events has been escorting groups throughout the world for years, and is proud to present the brand new "SOARING SOLOS" offering. Be a founding Soaring Solos member on our 8-day, no single supplement, Luxury River Cruise on the Seine, with an optional 3-day Paris tour!!!
- Check out the magnificent 8-day luxury river cruise itinerary aboard Riviera River Cruises ms Jane Austen
- Join us for additional 3-days in Paris
- Stateroom categories and river cruise pricing
- Sign up for information about our future solo trips including Greek Island-Hopping, Caribbean Cruising, Italy and more!
Follow us on Facebook as we will be announcing a number of "SOARING SOLOS" journeys soon.
Contact Vast Passages at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-586-855-4054 immediately to take advantage of this SOARING SOLOS offer!!!
There’s so much more to enjoy when you travel with Omega Tours. Since 2005, our intimate knowledge, combined with the reliability of our service, has made unforgettable experiences possible without the effort. Uncover our locally-sourced, premium experiences, and discover how our family can add value to your journey.
- Largest collection of Canadian Signature Experiences
- Experiences sourced from the best local operators
- Premium, unique travel itineraries
- Customized and private travel design
For 25 years, Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. If you're American and want to explore your backyard, have a look at our new North America trips. Use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
- The Mighty Five 'Pika': 8 days in Utah's National Parks
- Utah Explorer 'Bobcat': 6 days in Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks
- Ultimate Yellowstone & Teton Discovery 'Coyote': the title says it all!
- Yellowstone Hiking Adventure 'Caldera': 6 days exploring Yellowstone's hidden gems
Contact Active Adventures: email@example.com and for USA and Can 1-800-661-9073.
Fun, educational, and life-changing small-ship expeditions to the Arctic, Atlantic Canada and wild coasts of Europe. No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Shared-cabin options available. Solo travellers can combine this with our 15% Early Booking Bonus promotion and League of Adventurers loyalty program! Offer expires October 31, 2020.Limited number of solo cabins available on 2021 departures:
- The Basque Country, June 3–12, 2021
- Scotland, The Faroe Islands, & Iceland: North Atlantic Saga, June 24– July 4, 2021
- Iceland Circumnavigation, July 4–13, 2021
- Iceland to Greenland: In the Wake of the Vikings, July 13–24, 2021
- High Arctic Explorer, August 5–16, 2021
- Into the Northwest Passage, August 16 – September 1, 2021
- Out of the Northwest Passage, September 1–17, 2020
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation, October 1–11 2021
For 30 years Adventure Canada has been engaging, educating and entertaining by connecting people to each other and the land through award-winning travel experiences.
HER IRISH ROAD TRIP -- July 3-13, 2021 Join a small, adventurous group of women, ages 40+, discovering Ireland, on and off the beaten path. This 10-day Ireland tour is an afternoon High Tea, consciousness-raising group, shopping experience, and spa day all rolled into one! Bring your daughter, a friend or travel solo! Ireland will charm and inspire you with music, beautiful scenery, history, and lovely people.
Small group of 12 or fewer! Typically 3 nights at each hotel. Low single supplement will be in place for this trip!
- Meet Gloria Frank The Founder of Her Irish Road Trip
- Trip Features: Private Driver, Food & Dining, Accommodations
- Photo Gallery
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2021 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Join the more than 32,000 solo travelers who have explored with us in the past two years—and see why we’re the leader in solo-friendly travel. In 2021, we’ll have 25,000 single spaces available—an increase of 76% from 2019—with FREE or low-cost Single Supplements. Discover our top-trending adventures:
- Sicily's Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- Untamed Iceland
- Crossroads of the Adriatic: Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Slovenia
- New! Scotland Revealed: Legends, Lochs & Highland Landscapes
- Irish Adventure: Dublin, Belfast & the Northwest Counties
Call us today at 1-800-955-1925 and discover what sets us apart!
Be sure to inquire about our free month
Riviera River Cruises offers many departures in 2020 exclusively for solo travelers which allows guests to enjoy their cruises without paying any single supplement. All major European waterways are included offering guests the opportunity to experience a European river cruise on a five-star ship with like- minded travelers. Riviera River Cruises has the youngest fleet sailing the European waterways – none older than 6 years. Spacious, exceptionally well-appointed cabins – no surcharges on board, 2 restaurants, complimentary room service for breakfast, shore excursions included.
- Burgundy, Rhone & Provence – Departures: November 21st, 2021 & other dates
- The Blue Danube – Departures: April 22nd & Nov 5th ,2021 and other dates.
- The Seine, Paris & Normandy – Departures: March 30th, 2021 and other dates.
- Vienna, Bohemia & Treasures of the Danube – Departures: April 1st, 2021 and other dates
- Amsterdam, Cologne and the Best of Holland & Flanders River Cruise - Departures: May 5th, 2021 and other dates
- Rhine and Moselle River Cruise - Departures: October 20th, 2021 and other dates
While travel restrictions are easing, high single supplements & high prices might be keeping you home. Most internet searches lead to avalanches of badly targeted options.
Relief is in sight! On Sept. 15, 2020, Solo Trekker 4 U has launched a free, upgraded software search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing TrackerTM Premium. Easy to use, this tool lets solo travelers search for providers tailored for your needs based on three categories: destination, tour or lodging type & solo-pricing structure (no to low single supplement).Its searches cover 20,000+ trip options for you to choose from.
Here are examples of easy searches leading to best-priced options for your next trip!
- Europe: Food-Wine Tours-No Single Supplement
- Africa: Safaris-No Single Supplement
- Asia-Europe-Cruises-No Single Supplement
- France-Chateau Hotels
- Central-Eastern Europe-Budget Hotels-Top Value
Available from Sept. 15, 2020. Check it out often. We welcome your feedback at: Eavery@SoloTrekker4U.com
Tinggly might just be the best experience gift you've ever come across. The concept is simple. You choose a Tinggly gift box (which is available in a range of prices and themed to match almost every occasion), buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (physically or as an e-voucher), and the recipient gets to choose from hundreds of diverse experiences in over 100 countries around the world!
Here are examples of the huge number of unique experiences you'll find in a Tinggly box.
- Land Rover Safari in Crete A rough-and-ready jeep safari through Crete’s famously attractive countryside
- Big Island Parasailing Experience in Hawaii Fly like a bird 1200 feet above the sea.
- Pasta-Making Class with Local Chef in Rome Share a delicious meal in a private Rome apartment
- Washington DC Brewery Experience See every stage of the beer-making process.
- A Full Day of Relaxation at Balinese Spa in Indonesia Cleanse your body of toxins with herbal scrubs and baths.
Order online and have your Tinggly gift voucher delivered in a stylish presentation box, or instantly via an e-voucher. Vouchers have no expiry date. Book anytime. All Tinggly experiences are fully sustainable.