Every month the Solo Travel Deals page pulls together a list of the best tours for solo travelers. This page has dozens of trips from over 20 tour companies.
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
We aren't a tour company ourselves. As a service to our readers, we produce and update this list of solo travel tours, cruises, and other travel products with no or very low single supplements. Most tours advertised elsewhere specify that they are based on double occupancy and when a single person tries to book there is a single supplement surcharge - sometimes of up to 100%. On this list we only allow advertisers to promote solo travel tours that have a maximum of 20% single supplement.
In many cases there is none. Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Please join Cracking India Tours for this exclusive small group (max 8 women) 16 day fully escorted women's tour to Rajasthan, Gujarat, and ending with the magnificent Taj Mahal.
Experience the famous Navratri festival - one of Gujarat's main festivals. Navratri celebrates the female goddess Durga who symbolizes feminine energy and power. Dance the Garba and experience the tribal culture of Gujarat as we immerse ourselves in India's rich cultural and spiritual history.
Tour includes two internal flights, boutique and heritage hotels and many hosted meals and celebrations. Low single supplement. Single supplement will be waived if you complete your booking by April 15.
For further details and booking contact Ann Marie McCarthy at email@example.com or call (732) 567-3965.
Culture. Cuisine. Connection. Get to know the local people and culture through authentic, sustainable - and fun! – culinary vacations. Our solo-friendly small groups (12 max!) include low single supplements and optional room sharing. Award-winning, flexible itineraries offer ample time for socializing, relaxing, and exploring on your own. Recommended by The New York Times, Fodor’s, and Travel+Leisure.
- Japan: Behind the Noren Curtain – 9 Days. Save $500 on single supplement
- Barcelona & Beyond: A Moveable Feast – 7 Days. Single supplement waived, Save $990
- Croatia: Culinary Pearl of the Adriatic – 8 Days. Save $500 on single supplement
- Thailand: Flavors of Exotic Siam – 9 Days. Save $400 on single supplement
Contact: 1-800-567-9400 INFO@ACCESSTRIPS.COM
WOMEN'S JOURNEY TO KENYA JULY 2020 – A 16-day passionate adventure for women who crave authentic experiences with the African people, the land and the wildlife, yet want comfort and style. In a deep cultural immersion into the lives of Kenya’s women, meet colorful village women in their daily lives, elite visionaries and a Nobel Peace Prize nominee. Teach at an African school. Dance with the women. Stare up at the magnificent African night sky. See the continent's remarkable wildlife and take adventurous safaris. And renew each day with time just for you.
We personally greet you at Nairobi's airport, then whisk you away to your elegant 5-star Nairobi hotel. Enjoy local and international cuisine. In a small-group hands-on tour, with expert host, Linda Higdon, who has worked in Kenya for 20 years, you'll have backstage exclusive access not found anywhere else. Shop for contemporary, local crafts. And feel comfortable knowing that in Kenya English is spoken. FREE BONUS SAFARI with Early Bird Prices.
Experience the trip now! Take a Virtual Tour
Planning a trip abroad can be a daunting task. Flights, hotels, buses, train schedules... Why stress over all the logistics when our travel experts have done it all for you? Our carefully honed travel packages let you focus on exploring while we worry about the details. Trust our decades of experience and deep connections across the globe to turn your vacation into the trip of a lifetime—all for less than you’d pay on your own.
- GREAT VALUE! Dazzling Dubai & Kenya | 10 days from $3099: The glamorous desert oasis of Dubai, then Nairobi plus a boat safari on Lake Naivasha, a game drive in Hell's Gate & 3 game drives in Masai Mara. Learn more.
- BEST SELLER! Best of Egypt & Nile Cruise | 10 days from $2749: Timeless Cairo & the Pyramids, plus a Nile cruise through the temples & history of Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo & Aswan; optional extension to Petra. Learn more.
- NEW! Best of Jordan | 10 days from $3299: From the bustling city of Amman and the otherworldly vistas of Wadi Rum to the red-rose ancient city of Petra and the shores of the Dead Sea, experience the land of Lawrence of Arabia & Indiana Jones. Learn more.
Not sure where you want to go? Request a free copy of our 2020 travel catalog!
- Explore the vibrant cities of MEDELLIN, CARTAGENA & BOGOTA
- Dance SALSA and CHAMPETA
- Participate in Colombia’s EXPLOSIVE national sport
- Meet COFFEE farmers and understand their craft
- Island-hop the stunning ROSARIO ISLANDS (on our private boat)
- HIKE lush jungles and discover breathtaking beaches in PARQUE TAYRONA
- LEARN about Colombia’s difficult past
Want an adventure of a lifetime without breaking the bank? Adventure travel tour operator TucanTravel offers small group trips with up to 50% off many departures! Since 1987, Tucan Travel has been running small tours perfect for solo travellers! Over 60% of our passengers are solo travellers! Prices of our tours are based on two people of the same gender sharing a room - a great way to make new friends!
Have a look at these fantastic deals!
- Combine Peru, Bolivia and Chile
- Spot wildlife in Costa Rica
- Get off the beaten track in Eastern Europe
- See the Taj Mahal in India
An Active Adventures trip is no ordinary adventure vacation. For over 20 years, we’ve been bringing together small groups (max 14) of like-minded people to experience incredible adventures through mind-blowing destinations, with the best guides in the business. Over half of the people who travel with us are solo travelers, so you’re in safe hands. We arrange for appropriate room-sharing to avoid the single supplement, but if you'd prefer a room of your own, many of our trips have a single supplement under 20%. Plus, we’re offering you 50% off the already low single supplement with the code ACTIVESOLO (just mention it when you get in touch!).
Here are some trips with our lowest single supplements to get you started:
- Italian Lake District Adventure ‘Dolce Vita’
- Okavango Delta Safari ‘Mokoro’
- Bhutan Discovery ‘Thunder Dragon’
- Ultimate Peru Adventure ‘Jaguar’
Need inspiration? Request a free brochure!
Contact Active Adventures: firstname.lastname@example.org and for USA+Can 1-800-661-9073.
If you are interested in visiting a lesser known part of Italy away from the foreign crowds, you can’t miss a travel and food experience in Puglia region!
We are brother and sister and we arrange guided tours in Puglia for individuals, families and small groups. We are born and we live in Puglia region, so we use our local knowledge to design our tours and personally accompany our guests in discovering this beautiful part of Southern Italy, away from the mass tourism.
For a more private experience and better quality of services, our small groups are limited to 12 travelers. Join our 8 days tour in Puglia, enjoy the Italian lifestyle and be able to embrace a deep cultural history of Italian food, wine and art!
2020 guaranteed departures:
April 18 – 25; May 16 – 23; June 13 – 20; September 12 – 19; October 17 – 24
- 8 days tour “Puglia the hidden treasure of Italy”
- Our tours in Puglia
- Our guests’ testimonials
- Pictures of Puglia
For solotravelworld guests single supplement is only Euro 150. Save extra Euro 100 for booking before February 29th 2020. Please, use promo code: PUGLIA2020SOLOTRAVELER
A “TravelDriver” is a safe and reliable, exceptional, high-quality, English-speaking private and personal driver-guide who is a “local” in your travel destination, and has, as his or her top priority, the goal of creating an amazing travel experience for you and your companions.
TravelDrivers are so much more than just chauffeurs. They also serve as companions, chaperones, interpreters, tour guides, coaches, security guards and even ambassadors, showing you hidden “insider secrets” and teaching you less-obvious information about the area, the people and their culture, while sharing local legends and stories and inevitably becoming more like a friend— often for life!
- We currently have drivers available in these countries but we are happy to find them for you wherever your adventure is leading you.
- TravelDriver Defined
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits. Here are the benefits of traveling with a vetted private driver-guide - a true TravelDriver”
Call Janet directly at the number below to discuss your travel plans or ask any questions you may have about TravelDrivers.
- Why Paris Personally?
- Small groups – maximum 10 people for a better overall experience.
- No single supplement. Paris hotel rooms are small, so you’ll be happy to have a private room!
- Authentic Paris experiences. No tour coaches. No business hotels. No group meals in touristy restaurants. And your bilingual Parisian guide to help you discover Paris.
- Both structured group outings and free time each day.
- 6-day museum pass, 7-day metro/bus pass, city and metro maps, and insider tips from your full-time Parisian guide.
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Dreaming of springtime in Paris? Join our Must-See Paris trip in April or May.
- Interested in firsthand experiences with French culture? Join us for a Week With the French.
- See why our clients love our small group trips.
Why is this trip to France extraordinary?
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- You’ll be residing in the home of your guide/host. Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
You might want to check our 2020 tour dates. Act now! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Travel with an intimate group of no more than 14 people led by June Morrocco who lived for 10 years in Sperlonga, a beautiful coastal town halfway between Rome and Naples, also known as the "The Pearl of the Mediterranean." It's best known for the Roman Emperor Tiberius' villa and the recently excavated sea grotto. Sperlonga is a wonderful place to have a true Italian lifestyle experience.
You'll stay 14 nights in Sperlonga at Marconi's, a charming B&B overlooking magnificent sunsets and the vast expanse of the sea. June, who speaks Italianfluently, will share her love and knowledge of the area. You'll take fascinating day trips to close-by local villages, Rome, Pompei, Positano on the Amalfi Coast and the island of Ponza. You’ll enjoy the culinary pleasures of Italy. And much more. Get ready for The Trip of a Lifetime.
2020 Trips– May 4th-19th, May 18th-June 2nd & September 15th-30th.
For further information please contact June Morrocco at (971) 706-9328 or at email@example.com
Grapehops - Winner of the 2019 Solo Travel Award for Specialty Tours!
Grapehops Tours is a small tour company focusing on unique wine and food adventures in Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Northern Spain, Northern Portugal, Northern Italy & Sicily. If you like meeting winemakers and learning about local wines, enjoying convivial meals and experiencing relaxed and low-key sightseeing with a small group (14 or fewer) of like-minded travelers, please join us on an upcoming trip! There are no single supplements, and solo travelers will always have their own bedroom.
Sign up now for a 2020 tour and get a Solo Traveler discount!
- A Taste of Bulgaria (May 1 - 11, 2020) – mention Solo Traveler for $100 off!
- A Taste of Northern Portugal tour (June 7 – 16, 2020) has just a few spots available, but this tour usually sells out early. Mention Solo Traveler for $100 off.
- A Taste of Sicily (October 27 – November 6, 2020 ) is a wonderful immersion in one of Europe’s most beautiful areas. Mention Solo Traveler for $100 off.
As we see it, the point of going on Women-Only tours is for the Sisterhood! Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond is an invitation to travel luxuriously in a small group of like-minded women (no more than 12) and explore another part of the world in style. Our tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine, sake or beer included with your meals & we never charge a single supplement. We meet as strangers and leave as friends.
- Stay in a Castle While Exploring the Burgundy Region of France - September 4-10 - Very few spots remain. Ask about the special deals available on certain rooms in the Castle.
- Life Coach Retreat & Tour to Paris & the Loire with one of the most Renowned Life Coaches in the World - Sept. 12-18. Mention Solo Traveler and get $500 off this extraordinary experience.
- The Ultimate Food Tour of Italy in Emilia Romagna October 16-22m
- Marvelous Morocco: Souks, Camels & Royal Cities November 5-14 . Mention Solo Traveler and get $250 off Marvelous Morocco!
Read our 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor.
For further information contact Doni Belau at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+19179212487 US cell & WhatsApp.
The Benefits of Solo Travel Tours
There are many benefits to traveling solo in a group.
- All the research and planning is done for you, including all the logistics and bookings. It's a huge time saver.
- Any language and cultural barriers are made easy by your guide.
- You are sure to see the major sites.
- If things go wrong, someone else is responsible for setting them right.
- There is safety in numbers.
- You know that you’ll have travel companions.
- You won’t ever have to eat alone.
How to Select the Solo Travel Tour that's Right for You
Whether your interest is adventure, culture, history, volunteering, shopping or walking, you’ll there's a tour company that fits your budget. But how do you decide which company is for you? Here are some guidelines:
- Review the itinerary carefully and compare it with other itineraries for the same destination: even those out of your price range. Once you know all the options, you’ll be able to choose the tour that’s right for you.
- Take note of what is and isn’t included in the price, from transfers to meals. You want to know that you have enough money to really enjoy the trip.
- Know their refund policy.
- Look at the demographics of the group. Is this the group you want to travel with?
- Find out how large the group will be. Does this suit you?
- Is there a single supplement? You can trust the tours on this page above to have no or a low single supplement (not more than 20%) however, most package prices are based on double occupancy and some companies will charge a much higher premium for singles. Find out if this is the case. If so, ask if they will waive it or pair you with another traveler to avoid the single supplement.
- Consider the reputation of the company. Look for reviews of the tour but also check with friends and use Facebook and Twitter to get firsthand feedback on the tour you’re considering.
- Talk directly to the tour company to ask the questions that are important to you. Perhaps you want to know their policies around sustainability or using local guides. Just ask.
Solo Traveler advocates for solo travelers by encouraging the travel industry to eliminate the single supplement all together. We're not completely successful but this list has grown from one or two companies back in 2009 to over 20 companies most months now.
In 2017, as part of our effort to support solo travelers, we launched the Solo Traveler Awards. With an international panel of judges, we recognize and promoted the companies that serve solo travelers best. In so doing, we encourage more companies to recognize the growing solo market and to do the same.
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: email@example.com 1-800- 624-6323
Choose one of our superb value, Hebridean island cruises from April to October. Many activities ashore and afloat, incredible scenery, rare wildlife, delicious local food with your dedicated chef. Some cruises, also feature an onboard art or photography tutor or a wildlife guide.
On both Seahorse II and Gemini Explorer we have single cabins and a limited number of double cabins with no single supplement. On all three small ships cabin-sharing is available.
- Discover Scotland by Land and Sea. Now booking for 2020 and 2021.
- Two NEW 10 nights cruise to the Magical Outer Hebrides (Lewis, Harris and Shiants). Departure dates 24th May 2020 and 15th July 2020.
- NEW guided wildlife tours to St Kilda and the Isle of Skye, with no extra cost to our passengers!
- For available dates, take a look at our 2020 calendar and 2021 calendar. Cruises vary between 3 and 11 nights.
Awarded Best Walking Tour in Italy 2020 by Travel and Hospitality Awards!
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely, small-group walking vacations along the beautiful coastlines, village squares and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into an open sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Spain. Barcelona and Costa Brava: May 31-June 6, & September 5-11, 2020- 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 23-30, & October 19-26, 2020, 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: April 21-May 3 & October 6-18, 2020 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: June 7-13, & September 27- October 3, 2020 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 25-31, 2020, 6 nights.
Reduced single supplement for all tours. Must mention solo travelerworld.com.
View wildlife, sail among icebergs, visit renowned Inuit art communities.
Combine Heart of the Arctic & High Arctic Explorer and save 25% off each itinerary! Availability is limited. This continuous journey from Iqaluit, South Baffin Island, to Resolute, Nunavut, stars and ends in Ottawa, Ontario.
Visit the Gulf of Saint Lawrence, the gateway to Canada’s history. On this voyage, you’ll tour three provinces—and the French island of Saint-Pierre! Springtime in the Gulf is brilliant for birds and whales. World-famous Percé Rock, stunning Saguenay Fjord, and Newfoundland’s south coast offer a stunning backdrop!
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. We also have shared cabin options available.
For 30 years Adventure Canada has been engaging, educating and entertaining by connecting people to each other and to the land through award-winning travel experiences.
There is no time like the present to show yourself some love. Solo travelers can now enjoy zero single supplement on nine exclusive voyages. Every voyage includes an exclusive welcome reception, making it easier to meet and mingle with other solo travelers. Silversea cruises include butler service for every suite, wine and spirits served throughout the ship, complimentary gratuities, and so much more. Make new acquaintances while enjoying the all-inclusive lifestyle of Silversea and exploring the authentic beauty of the world. Must book by February 28, 2020.
Exclusive to Solo Traveler readers, enjoy a $200 shipboard credit with your booking. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 28 Oct (19 days) Callao (Lima) to Ushuaia Silver Cloud
- 21 Mar (19 days) Darwin to Apra Silver Explorer
- 15 Apr (13 days) Fort Lauderdale to Lisbon Silver Shadow
- 10 Oct (18 days) San Diego to Callao (Lima) Silver Cloud
- 28 Oct (17 days) Callao (Lima) to Punta Arenas Silver Cloud
- 29 Oct (22 days) Dakar to Buenos Aires Silver Wind
- 19 Nov (13 days) Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale Silver Dawn
- 28 Nov (11 days) Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale Silver Spirit
- 09 Dec (12 days) Fort Lauderdale Roundtrip Silver Spirit
For further information contact: +1-855-486-0912 or contact your travel agent
Her Dream Vacation offers extraordinary travel experiences! You'll join a small group of women traveling together to dream destinations! Small groups of just 6 to 8 women. No Bus Tours, No Long Lines. Concierge host, private guides, private transportation. Free time to explore on your own, new friends, lifetime memories! Join us!
$250 off any 2020 Dream Vacation booked by January 31, 2020!! Please reference Solo Traveler World
- Classical Greece: Athens and Beyond April 9-18, 200. **Take an extra $100 off
- Sailing in the Greek Islands
August 27-September 5, 2020
- The Best of Ireland September 17-September 26, 2020
- Southern Italy: A Road Less Traveled October 8-October17, 2020
- Dreaming of Sicily October 23-October 31, 2020
For a limited time, you own room at no extra cost – book by February 27th, 2020 to take advantage of this offer.
Whether you’re a seasoned solo traveller or embarking on your first solo adventure, now's the perfect time to book with no single supplement for a room of your own on some of our favorite trips.
Considering travelling solo for the first time with Explore? We've answered some of your most-asked questions about travelling solo on a group tour.
For more information call: USA 1-800-715-1746. Canada 1-888-216-3401.
To request your free catalog with hundreds of adventures with no compulsory single supplements, click here.
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories and heritage sites? Prefer to experience roads less travelled, meet the real locals without compromising on comfort? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10), avoiding large tour groups? Would you rather travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma are organized with solo travelers in mind. Single rooms, optional, are available for a very low single supplements! Come join us and make wonderful friends with the others in your group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to help.
Enjoy these intoxicating destinations with local specialist guides and Western tour escorts who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years.
View our 2020/2021 tour calendar, or any of these upcoming 2020 tours:
Ladakh & Kashmir – Top of the World tour – 22 days 17th June
Heritage Rajasthan – 16 days 1st August
Incredible Sri Lanka – 18 days 29th August
Women-only Essence of India – 23 days 15th October
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Tour – 11 days 6th December
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee
Solo Kiwi Ventures hosts bespoke tours and retreats for women over 35 who dream of getting out of their comfort zone but need some encouragement or have no one to travel with.
We offer a range of trips, from a rejuvenating retreat in Bali to an active adventure in Bali and the Gili Islands. Our curated itineraries give you time to soak up the amazing locations, embrace the culture and have fun with your new friends.
Book now to enjoy an affordable and stress-free adventure with a small group of like-minded ladies (max 8-10). There is no single supplement on any of our trips and payments plans are available.
- Mid-life Wise Women’s Paradise Retreat: 17-24 October 2020, 7 nights in Ubud, Bali. Tailored for the more mature ladies over 40. Restore & Rebalance with Yoga & Yoga Therapy. Explore and immerse yourself in the abundance of activities designed to showcase the best of Bali. Relax by the pool before heading out for delectable cuisine over a cocktail and have a laugh with your new friends on this unique retreat-style vacation.
- Bali & Gili Islands Explore: (Please link to ) 16-30 May 2020, 14 nights. Soak up the beaches in Canggu, mingle with monkeys in Ubud, snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Gili Islands and immerse yourself in a workshop in Sanur. Do as much or as little as you like before heading out for a sunset cocktail and dinner with our wanderlust tribe.
Sign up for our newsletter here and receive exclusive discounts only available to members.
For any enquiries contact: Sharon McLean firstname.lastname@example.org
ph: +64 274335637
Australian Travel Awards Winner 2019, ‘Specialist’
More and more Americans and Canadians are discovering Encounter Travel, a 3 time award winning Australian travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
- Icons of Eastern Europe. Solos Only. 45 Years & Over
- Magic of Mexico. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Vivid Guatemala with Day of the Dead. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Italian Splendour Holiday. 45 Years & Over
- Scandinavia Explorer. Solos Only. 45 Years & Over
Riviera River Cruises offers many departures in 2020 exclusively for solo travelers which allows guests to enjoy their cruises without paying any single supplement. All major European waterways are included offering guests the opportunity to experience a European river cruise on a five-star ship with like- minded travelers. Riviera River Cruises has the youngest fleet sailing the European waterways – none older than 6 years. Spacious, exceptionally well-appointed cabins – no surcharges on board, 2 restaurants, complimentary room service for breakfast, shore excursions included.
- Burgundy, Rhone & Provence – March 31, April 16, July 28, August 18, October 22 and November 3, 2020
- The Blue Danube – April 17, May 23, July 4, October 16 and November 2, 2020
- Douro, Porto & Salamanca – November 8, 2020
- Rhine, Strasbourg Heidelberg – October 31, 2020
- The Seine, Paris & Normandy – November 3, 2020
- Medieval Germany - October 24th, 2020
Going guided with a group is a great way to explore the world worry-free with an expert guide right by your side. Imagine seeing all of your dream destinations without the hassle of planning and logistics. All of your routes, meals, accommodations and must-sees are carefully vetted not only for quality but for safety as well.
Collette is a 100-year old, third generation, family-owned company. Every moment matters to us because we know it matters to you.
- Imperial Cities with Oberammergau Passion Play: This trip comes along only once a decade. Delve into Budapest, Vienna and Prague, the Imperial Cities of Central Europe, and experience traditional entertainment and the epic Oberammergau Passion Play that comes around only once a decade – May through October 2020 only. Limited availability.
- Discover Croatia, Slovenia and the Adriatic Coast - Dive into one thousand years of Croatian history as you explore its medieval cities, tranquil lakes, and charming local villages.
- Countryside of Emerald Isle – Visit Ireland and have rollicking fun as you journey along some of the world’s most scenic roads set beside emerald green rolling hills.
- Icelandic Adventure – Set out to discover Iceland’s adventurous landscapes and rich cultural heritage. From ethereal lava fields to thundering waterfalls to coastal villages, this tour reveals the island’s dramatic contrasts.
- Italy’s Treasures: Art, Food and Wine – The romance of Italy comes to life on this culinary and cultural adventure that will take you from medieval masterpieces to lively markets.
Travel freely with the Leader in Solo Travel!
Whether sharing stories under a blanket of stars in Morocco or gliding down the Nile in the new m/s Nebu, Vantage welcomes solo travelers with unforgettable experiences — and value.
We offer Free Single Supplements on all departures, up to free airfare savings, exclusive Solo-only departures, Solo connections, and best-in-class Concierge.
- Italian Train Adventure: Culture & Cucinas – 2020
- Gaelic Adventure: Ireland's Cultural Capitals & Northwest Counties – 2020
- Majestic Rivers of Europe Wine Cruise: Castles, Cathedrals & Fairytales – 2020
- Switzerland, the Heart of the Rhine & Moselle – 2020
With over 45 years’ experience creating 600+ Culture, Cycling, Hiking, and Responsible Wildlife tours to 100+ countries around the globe, Nat Geo award-winning company Exodus Travels knows a thing or two about making the most of the world. Over 65% of Exodus’ travelers fly solo and we have thousands of happy travelers to prove it! Journey with 8-16 like-minded travelers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand with single rooms for as little as $10 a night.
Sound good? We’re sweetening the deal with $150 off any tour for travel until January 1, 2021, when booked before March 15, 2020. Promo code: SoloAdventures2020. Not combinable with any other offer. A small sample of our most popular tours for Solo Travelers:
- Walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast – 8 days
- Croatia: Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast – 8 days
- Peru’s Inca Trail & Machu Picchu – 9 days
- Cycling Vietnam – 14 days
- India: Colors of Rajasthan – 13 days