Dear Solo Traveler,
Despite these difficult times, we are working hard to keep the dream of solo travel alive. That's why we're maintaining this bridge we've created between tour companies that treat solo travelers well and you, a solo traveler. Some companies are taking special measures to entice travelers back. Please have a look at the ads below, click on them and dream of taking these tours when solo travel is possible once again.
Take good care,
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
RVshare is the world’s first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace with more than 100,000 RVs to rent across the country. RVshare brings RV renters and RV owners together by providing the safest and most secure platform for booking an RV rental. If you want the comforts of home while getting up close and personal with the beautiful world around you, an RV rental is the best place to start.
- Thousands of satisfied customers, 24/7 customer support
- Broad range of inventory ranging from travel trailers to luxury motorhomes
- Different services offered such as delivery and set up
- Safe way to travel while being able to socially distance
- Worry Free Rental Guarantee
Contact us 24/7 at +1 888-482-0234
HER IRISH ROAD TRIP -- July 3-13, 2021 Join a small, adventurous group of women, ages 40+, discovering Ireland, on and off the beaten path. This 10-day Ireland tour is an afternoon High Tea, consciousness-raising group, shopping experience, and spa day all rolled into one! Bring your daughter, a friend or travel solo! Ireland will charm and inspire you with music, beautiful scenery, history, and lovely people.
Small group of 12 or fewer! Typically 3 nights at each hotel. Low single supplement will be in place for this trip!
- Meet Gloria Frank The Founder of Her Irish Road Trip
- Trip Features: Private Driver, Food & Dining, Accommodations
- Photo Gallery
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories and heritage sites? Would you rather experience roads less travelled and meet the real locals without compromising on comfort, safety and security? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10)? Perhaps you prefer to travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted small group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma have been put together with solo travelers in mind. We do not charge a compulsory single supplement however it is available should you wish your own room throughout the tour. Most of our travelers come on their own and end up making wonderful friends with others in the group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to ‘hold your hand’ if that’s what you’d prefer.
Enjoy these intoxicating destinations with local specialist guides and Western tour escorts who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years.
For updates on our group tours and experiences, check out our tour calendar, and for details of online events (virtual tours we are currently running every few weeks on Youtube), sign up to our newsletter, or contact us at email@example.com.
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee.
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Authentic experiences with your bilingual Parisian guide, no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Reserve now and pay nothing until travel restrictions are lifted. 2020 and 2021 trips open for registration.
- Three itineraries: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.
If you are interested in visiting a lesser known part of Italy away from the foreign crowds, you can’t miss a travel and food experience in Puglia region!
We are brother and sister and we arrange guided tours in Puglia for individuals, families and small groups. We are born and we live in Puglia region, so we use our local knowledge to design our tours and personally accompany our guests in discovering this beautiful part of Southern Italy, away from the mass tourism. For a more private experience and better quality of services, our small groups are limited to 12 travelers.
Join our 8 days tour in Puglia, enjoy the Italian lifestyle and be able to embrace a deep cultural history of Italian food, wine and art! 2021 guaranteed departures: April 10 – 17 ; May 8 – 15 ; June 12 –19 ; September 4 – 11 ; October 9 – 16
- 8 days tour “Puglia the hidden treasure of Italy”
- Our tours in Puglia
- Our guests’ testimonials
- Pictures of Puglia
For SoloTravelerWorld.com guests NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT. Mention you saw it on Solo Traveler. For more information, please contact Antonella at firstname.lastname@example.org - phone: +393389964077 or visit www.arrivedercipuglia.com
If there’s nothing you hate more than being all alone in a beautiful destination, then check out Indus Travels Solo Tours. Experience the life and soul of our global destinations with our English-speaking guides without worrying about any of the safety issues connected to traveling alone. Your bank balance will like it too because there is no fee for single supplement, and you will get a room for yourself!
- Tours to Europe including Spain, Ireland, Croatia& Portugal starting at $1599 per single incl. flights!
- Choose between ancient sites and interesting history and travel to Egypt or Morocco, or safaris and breathtaking landscapes in Kenya and South Africa
- Travel to far away destination and visit exotic places like Bali, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia or Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Save up to $1099 on single supplement fees on tours to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia and more
Tinggly might just be the best experience gift you've ever come across. The concept is simple. You choose a Tinggly gift box (which is available in a range of prices and themed to match almost every occasion), buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (physically or as an e-voucher), and the recipient gets to choose from hundreds of diverse experiences in over 100 countries around the world!
Here are examples of the huge number of unique experiences you'll find in a Tinggly box.
- Land Rover Safari in Crete A rough-and-ready jeep safari through Crete’s famously attractive countryside
- Big Island Parasailing Experience in Hawaii Fly like a bird 1200 feet above the sea.
- Pasta-Making Class with Local Chef in Rome Share a delicious meal in a private Rome apartment
- Washington DC Brewery Experience See every stage of the beer-making process.
- A Full Day of Relaxation at Balinese Spa in Indonesia Cleanse your body of toxins with herbal scrubs and baths.
Order online and have your Tinggly gift voucher delivered in a stylish presentation box, or instantly via an e-voucher. Vouchers have no expiry date. Book anytime. All Tinggly experiences are fully sustainable.
High single supplements can mean you are left staying at home watching travel videos! Traditional searches either don’t include the amount charged for single supplements, or have 2,000,000 links to wade through.
The solution? Our free solo search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing Tracker, is customizable for location, trip type and pricing style. Our network of 1,500+ travel providers covers solo-priced lodging and 20,000+ trips. Check out this sampling below with no single supplements:
- African safaris from exotic Zanzibar beaches to Uganda’s Gorilla Tracking
- European solo-priced budget hotels
- Latin American and Caribbean adventures
- North American Active/Sports Vacations
We look forward to hearing from you at Eavery@SoloTrekker4U.com
Australian Travel Awards Winner 2019, ‘Specialist’
Plan your 2021 solo travels, and join a 3 time award winning Solos Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveler specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travelers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travelers from all over the world
Connect with Our Solo Travellers - Join our Facebook group, Encounter Travel Tribe; hear from solo travellers that have travelled with us, ask the tribe or share some tips.
- 9 of the Best Train Trips in Australia – Find Out!
- Post COVID-19. Solos Only Touring Across the Globe Start dreaming…it will be back
- 6 Reasons Why Aussies Make Great Travel Buddies Is it time to try touring with Aussies?
- Armchair Travel – Watch Now - Discover Borneo’s Jungle Surprise Think it’s the orangutans, think again!
I love curating and hosting art experiences for fellow creative spirits from all over the world. With the world being in lockdown, being in nature and curating and planning new experiences for when we can all travel again keep me sane. I’ve also started curating a collection of resources for those who feel in need of a dose of Scotland and creative inspiration:
Below are a few examples of creative treats I’m working on - we can always dream and plan for when we can all travel without worries again. I understand that in these uncertain times flexibility is key when making any travel plans for the future. Therefore, all bookings made by 31 December 2020 have additional flexibility in that you can move your booking up until 10 weeks before departure to any future date within 24 months of your original holiday date.
You may also want to sign up for my mailing list so I can keep you informed of any new experiences – sign up here.
- 3-10 November 2020: Rediscovering a Sense of Possibility ~ Creative & Photography Retreat, Stromness, Orkney, Scotland (no single supplement!)
- 8-15 May 2021: Fabric of an Island ~ Mixed media drawing & painting with Janet Melrose on the Isle of Iona, Inner Hebrides, Scotland
- 23-30 May 2021: Drawing from the Land ~ Drawing & painting holiday with Ellis O’Connor in the Outer Hebrides islands, Scotland
- 11-18 September 2021: Magical Orkney ~ Watercolour painting holiday with Leo du Feu in Orkney, Scotland (no single supplement)
Keep safe & healthy. With love from Scotland
Singles Travel International has mastered the art of connecting singles on vacation. Join our Community of 21K Single Travelers for FREE. Connect with other singles on our virtual meetups where we celebrate birthdays, enjoy wine tastings, help others in need and much more!
Book Singles Trips with No or Low Singles Supplement.
As travel slowly opens up again, Women of the World Travel has worked hard to curate safe, unique, small group tours for the solo female traveller. We are happy to announce we are ready. We are taking deposits on all our 2021 tours however, in the event these tours need to be either canceled or postponed, we will give full refunds on the deposit. Here are some of our 2021 WOW Tours
- Peru - Affordable Yoga - Mar 4th/21 – 8 Days
- Enchanting Peru - May 10th/21 – 10 Days
- Iceland – Sep 3rd/21 – 8 Days
- Croatia & the Balkans – Sep 21st/21 –13 Days
- South Africa – Victoria Falls – Oct 7th/21 – 12 Days
- Mystical Morocco – Nov 7th/21 – 10 Days
- Costa Rica – Affordable Yoga Tour - Dec 5th/21 –8 Days
- Stay updated by signing up here for our virtual travel talks on these hand-curated, unique tours by signing up to our newsletter.
For well over 20 years Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. COVID-19 may have the upper hand for now, forcing us to embrace the great indoors, but that hasn’t stopped us planning. We plan for a future where we’re sharing the gift of summiting a wilderness trail, wiggling our toes after a day in our boots, with a cold drink in our hands. You’re invited to plan with us. When you’re ready – there’s no rush – use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
Have you heard of our Active Adventures Assurance? Plan with confidence:
- Lifetime transferable deposit
- Refund outside of 90 days (less your deposit)
- Free trip if you’re not satisfied
Contact Active Adventures: email@example.com and for USA+Can 1-800-661-9073.
- Largest collection of Canadian Signature Experiences
- Experiences sourced from the best local operators
- Premium, unique travel itineraries
- Customized and private travel design
We are Africa Safari Experts. We live and breathe providing our clients with safe and profoundly affecting experiences. For over a decade, Saso Uganda Safari has been leading the way in Gorilla trekking and wildlife safaris in Uganda and Rwanda.
Here’s what one of our travelers, Sherry 25, wrote to tell us after her trip. “On my trip, the driver on the 4×4 safari cruiser was also the guide. I was so amazed at how he told his stories about the wild nature at the same time drive with so much skill. We enjoyed our safari. Everyone still talks about it. Thank you, guys!”
Here are several of our trips options
- Experiential Safari: Gorilla & Chimps Habituation and Lion, Mongoose & Golden Monkey Tracking - Take part in the habituation to people processes of Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees and tracking Golden monkeys.
- Mountain Gorilla Trek & Cultural Gala Rwanda - This Safari offers the opportunity to follow Mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park, learn about the fascinating culture of the Rwandese people and more.
- Best of Rwandan Safari - Rwanda has been called “a land with a thousand hills and a million smiles.”
- Uganda Experiential Safari - Gorilla & Chimps Habituation and Lion, Mongoose & Golden Monkey Tracking.
- Seabourn - 11 Days Barcelona to Rome Aboard the Encore - June 12-23, 2021: Solo prices from $6,789
- Uniworld - 8 Days Amsterdam to Basel Aboard the River Queen - May 2-10, 2021: Solo prices from $4,099
- Regent Seven Seas - 9 Nights Barcelona to Athens Aboard the Regent Seven Seas Voyager - April 26 - May 5, 2021: Solo prices from $9199 including business class air ($6699 cruise only).
- Paul Gauguin - 11 Nights Society Islands & Cook Islands Aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin - March 27 - April 7, 2021: Solo prices from $6995 including air or $5495 cruise only.
- Oceania - 7 Days Copenhagen to Stockholm Aboard the Marina - July 26-August 2, 2021: Solo prices from $3,499 including round trip economy air & OLife Amenities
Girls Guide To Paris & Beyond creates trips that are full of magical once-in-a-lifetime experiences. In South Africa w
e’ll be helping specialists collar elephants for a not-for-profit, in Provence we hunt for truffles, in Mongolia we’ll learn to milk a yak and we’ll stay in gers (yurts). Here are some of our other wonderful trips: Undiscovered Greece, Pirates to Poldark, Devon & Cornwall UK, Detoxing in Roatan, Writing Retreat in Bordeaux,The Treasures of Sicily, Marvelous Morocco, Dutch Flowers & Fashion, Marie Antoinette’s World in Paris & Versailles and Protecting African Wildlife in South Africa. Our luxury ladies-only tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine or beer included with your meals & we never charge a single supplement. *We meet as strangers and leave as friends*
- Women in Wine, Napa & Sonoma Valley
- Wabi Sabi: Japan during Cherry Blossom Season
- Southwestern Irish CoastFollow us on Instagram at @GirlsGuidetoParis. Read our 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor. Sign up for the Girls’ Guide to Paris’ newsletter receive a free mini Paris Cocktails recipe booklet! See all of our trips here.
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2021 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Join the more than 32,000 solo travelers who have explored with us in the past two years—and see why we’re the leader in solo-friendly travel. In 2021, we’ll have 25,000 single spaces available—an increase of 76% from 2019—with FREE or low-cost Single Supplements. Discover our top-trending adventures:
- Sicily's Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- Untamed Iceland
- Crossroads of the Adriatic: Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Slovenia
- New! Scotland Revealed: Legends, Lochs & Highland Landscapes
- Irish Adventure: Dublin, Belfast & the Northwest Counties
Call us today at 1-800-955-1925 and discover what sets us apart!
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, located halfway between Roma and Napoli, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. I lived for many years in this area. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2021 Tours on the following dates: May 3rd-18th, May 17th-June 1st, September 14th-29th & September 28th-October 13th.
- 2020 dates. September 15th-30th and September 30th-October 14th.
Since 2003, Sacred Earth Journeys has taken travelers to some of the most beautiful landscapes and sacred places of the world. We work closely with our passionate tour leaders to create sacred travel programs that will further your inner journey while guiding you through the mythic heart of each country we visit. Our itineraries are filled with personal contacts and resources that draw on our years of experience and local knowledge. On many of our journeys, we have the honor of meeting local wisdom keepers, traditional healers, shamans, musicians, artists, authors, and other remarkable people. These are life-changing spiritual adventures. Here are a few, more on our website!
Special Note: Due to Covid-19, we have postponed our spring journeys. We remain hopeful for the journeys listed below and will adjust as necessary.
Mexico – Maya Temples of Transformation with Freddy Silva & Miguel Angel Vergara Uniting the Knowledge of the Jaguar & Serpent January 28-February 5, 2021
Italy – La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life of Mythic Italy with Phil Cousineau A Mythic Adventure to the Lands of Gods and Goddesses, Divine Art, the Pleasures of Everyday Life, and Breathtaking Scenery, April 5-15, 2021
Ladakh – Journey to Ladakh including Hemis Festival with Andrew Harvey The Way of the Bodhisattva: A Journey of Love, Devotion & Spiritual Exploration, June 14-29, 2021
Peru – Heart of the Pachamama with Puma Quispe Singona A Sacred Journey of Healing, Andean Medicine, and Energy Work in Peru, September 28 – October 8, 2021
Greece – In the Footsteps of Odysseus and Penelope with Mythologist Phil Cousineau A Homeric Journey into the Wonderland: Heroes and Heroines, Gods and Goddesses, October 4-15, 2021
- India – Shiva Dancing: Sacred South India with Andrew Harvey In Search of Original Wisdom, November 16-30, 2021
For further information and lower single supplements, call (604) 874-7922 or 1-877-874-7922 and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
Fun, educational, and life-changing small-ship expeditions to the Arctic, Atlantic Canada and wild coasts of Europe.
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. We also have shared cabin options available.
Solo travellers can combine this with our 10% Early Booking Bonus promotion and League of Adventurers loyalty program!
Limited number of solo cabins available on 2021 departures:
- Scotland, The Faroe Islands, & Iceland: North Atlantic Saga, June 24– July 4, 2021
- Iceland Circumnavigation, July 4–13, 2021
- Iceland to Greenland: In the Wake of the Vikings, July 13–24, 2021
- Basque Country, June 3–12, 2021
- Greenland and Wild Labrador, September 17–October 1, 2021
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation, October 1–11 2021
For 30 years Adventure Canada has been engaging, educating and entertaining by connecting people to each other and the land through award-winning travel experiences.
World Travel For Singles cruises & tours attract singles over 50 from across the United States that have a common love of travel.
Pay no single supplement by using our roommate matching service which allows for all travelers to be matched with a same-sex roommate. Particular attention is paid to matching people close in age and smoking & non-smoking preferences.
I am a 29-year veteran of the travel industry, Single and a lover of travel. I created this program after many trips alone. Since its founding in 1995, World Travel For Singles has taken groups of singles on cruises and tours all over the world. We also work with travel agencies. We welcome inquiries from all travel agencies.
Be ready when travel returns!
• RIVIERA RIVER CRUISE - October 16, 2020 - October 23, 2020 SOLD OUT Entire ship with be solo travelers. S
• ISRAEL - November 7 2020 - November 17, 2020 Escorted Tour including the Dead Sea
• SOUTH PACIFIC TO HAWAII CRUISE - March 18, 2021 - April 1, 2021 French Polynesia Cruise from Papeete to Hawaii
Sign up for our newsletter and receive Libby's Top 20 Travel Tips.
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800- 624-6323
As the World opens up again, we know that the safety of you and your loved ones will be among your top priorities.
For your future travels, consider hiring a TravelDriver to maximize your safety, comfort and fun! A “TravelDriver” is a safe and reliable, exceptional, high-quality, English-speaking private and personal driver-guide who is a “local” in your travel destination and whose top priority is to create an amazing travel experience for you. TravelDrivers are much more than just chauffeurs. They're also companions, chaperones, interpreters, tour guides, coaches, security guards and even ambassadors, showing you hidden “insider secrets” and passing along little-known facts about the area, the people and their culture, and inevitably becoming more like a friend— often for life!
Click HERE to join our mailing list for a free gift and occasional updates.
- We currently have drivers available in these countries but we are happy to find them for you wherever your adventure is leading you.
- TravelDriver Defined
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits - Here are the benefits of traveling with a vetted private driver-guide - a true TravelDriver.
- Watch our Video here to learn more.