100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
All tours promoted on this page have no single supplement or a maximum of 20% supplement, beating the industry average which tends to be 40% - 100%.
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
Indico Travels runs group tours designed especially for 30-45 year-olds. Want to sleep in a treehouse in the jungle, taste wine in Santorini, or dance salsa in Medellín? Then grab up to $500 off your next adventure in our Black Friday Sale (runs 16-29th November)! All bookings made during the sale also include great flexibility: you can cancel for free up to 45 days before the trip start and receive a full refund. What are you waiting for? Deals include:
- $500 off: Colorful Colombia (14 days)
- $350 off: Winter Wonders in Finland (5 days)
- $200 off: Greek Island Adventure (10 days)
- $400 off: Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia (14 days)
Maximum of 12 travelers per group. Shared twin room included, single room available for a low single supplement. Our travelers rate us 4.5 of 5 stars on average.
To hear about Indico Travels' new trips and offers, sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page
Contact: Tel:+493056795126. Email: [email protected]
Discover 3 time award winning Solos Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
Connect with Other Solo Travellers
- Scenic Croatia, Slovenia & More. 45 Years & Over
- Greece & The Islands. 45 Years & Over
- Scandinavia Explorer. 45 Years & Over
- Tours in Australia & More
As travel slowly opens up again, Women of the World Travel has worked hard to curate safe, unique, small group tours for the solo female traveller. We are happy to announce we are ready. We have deferred all our 2020 tours & added new tours and are now ready for 2022 and are taking deposits now. In the event these tours need to be either canceled or deferred, due to COVID-19, we will give full refunds on the deposit. Here are our exciting 2022 WOW Tours
- Peru – Pure Yoga & Cultural Classic – Apr. 23rd to Apr. 30th, 2022 (7 Nts/8 Days)
- Beautiful Balkans – Classic – Sep. 23rd to Oct. 3rd, 2022 (9 Nts/10 Days)
- Costa Rica –Adventure and Wellness– Dec-05th to Dec. 12th, 2022(7 Nts/8 Days)
Sign up here for our Newsletter and our virtual travel talks!
Our guests tell us it’s because we offer the only genuine Greek cruising experience. Passionate hospitality, intricate local knowledge, and the life-affirming spirit of adventure. Our awards tell a similar story, with over 60 wins in 7 years. From ‘Platinum Guest Experience’ to ‘Best Itinerary’, we’re proud of them all. And we’re especially humbled by our first prize for ‘Cruise Line with the Greatest Commitment to the East Med Region’.
- Idyllic Aegean Nights - 7 Nights, 12 departure dates - was US$1500, now only US$999
- Eclectic Aegean Nights - 7 Nights, 2 departure dates - was US$1250, now only US$789
- Iconic Aegean Nights - 4 Nights, 5 Departure dates - was US$770, now only US$489
Dreaming of traveling solo with EF Go Ahead Tours? Lock in top Black Friday Event deals on your 2022 or 2023 tour all month long. PLUS, get an extra $100 off the private room fee, or book a Solo Tour with no solo supplement. Act fast before trips sell out.
Travel is the best way to learn about the world, and our experiential tours make it easy to get to the heart of a destination. Each Go Ahead Tour is led by local Tour Directors and guides, and offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests
- Discover the benefits of traveling solo with Go Ahead Tours
- See our current Black Friday Event deals for solo travelers
- Greek Islands for Solo Travelers
- Ireland for Solo Travelers
- Portugal for Solo Travelers
See all 2021, 2022, and 2023 Solo Tours at goaheadtours.com/solo or call 1-877-261-6392 to talk with an expert Tour Consultant.
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 21-26, 2022. No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: [email protected] 1-800- 624-6323
Saso Uganda Safaris was founded over 12 years ago by Wilson Bisaso. Based in Kampala, Saso Uganda Safaris specializes in providing the ultimate authentic safari experience in East Africa at the highest level of bespoke service to discerning travelers.
We are registered and licensed by the Ministry of Tourism and members of the Association of Uganda Tour Operators.
In planning your holiday to Uganda/Rwanda like no other, let your imagination and adventurous side run wild, with Saso Uganda Safaris offering you:
- Primate safaris in Uganda & Rwanda.
- Flying Safaris in Uganda & Rwanda.
- Gorilla Trekking & Habituation Experiences.
- Cultural Tours of Uganda & Rwanda.
- Boating Safaris & Cruises/Iconic Wildlife Safaris.
- Lodges & Camps reservations Uganda & Rwanda
- Village & Eco community Safaris.
- Car Hire and Rental Services in Uganda & Rwanda.
- Balloon Safari Experiences in Uganda.
The Saso Uganda Safaris team provides seamless service from the planning process to transfers, accommodation, safaris, enhance guest experience and excellent value.
Secure your space on one of our unique African safari experiences tailored to discover the most remarkable areas, all our guests can immerse themselves in the magic of the continent, while enjoying the unique experiences and up-close encounters in the wild.
Let us welcome you to the wild again by having a go at your next enquiry for Uganda/Rwanda.
Talk to our destination expert:
+256 775 564 060
2022 is the year for big adventures as we make up for lost time.
Join likeminded travelers on an unforgettable experience , choose from over 500 trips in over 120 countries. Flexible booking conditions remain should your plans change.
Check out some of our top trips for solo travelers here
Our journeys are about creating a community with awesome women like you. Each tour is a small-group, all-women experience featuring certified guides and fabulous itineraries. Bold Spirit Travel is here to expand your comfort zone as you sample new foods, experience a different culture, and feel the rhythm of a foreign language. Expect to partake in a balanced blend of self-care, food and drink, local history, art and architecture, and contact with the natural world. Come be BOLD with us!
- Call: 503-380-3032 or Email: [email protected]
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2022 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Welcome back to Travel Made Easy! Now accepting bookings for all of our spectacular worldwide tours! Our guided tours include everything: flights, carefully selected hotels, most meals, all tips and taxes, insurance for cancellation & health while outside of Canada + transportation between your home and airport (from most Canadian cities). Our tours are designed for peace of mind for the mature traveller who enjoys a carefree experience. Here are a few of our incredible tours:
DREAMING OF TRAVEL?
Join a small group of curious, spirited women (50+) eager for culturally immersive experiences escorted by some of the coolest guides in the business. Winter is lurking! Our Mexico trips offer warm, sunny breaks from cold, dreary climates. And our final flight destinations are easily accessible from just about anywhere in the US and Canada.
- ART, WINE & HORSES IN BAJA CALIFORNIA March 22 - 29, 2022. Just 50 miles south of the US/Mexico border but a world away. We’ve booked an entire, 2,800-acre horse ranch. Join us for this affordable, relaxing week of creative play, (We're proud to work with local indigenous women who are masters at their crafts), horseback riding, regional cuisine, wine tasting/day trips, and comfy, rustic, off-the-grid living. (Fly in and out of San Diego, CA)
Join the conversation on Facebook (Please remember to answer the 3 membership questions.)
If you have not yet discovered the beauty and peace of Brittany, France, then don't delay a moment longer!
I am Christine Todd, native to the beautiful region of la Bretagne and fluent in French and English. I have a passion for helping others reach their dream of speaking English or French with confidence. I take my program guests on local walks through charming villages and exquisite local beaches.
I live in Brigneau, Moelan-sur-Mer, which is near Pont-Aven - the city of artists and once the home of Paul Gauguin. When you come and stay with me, I will introduce you to regional food that we will cook together. If your native language is English, you will have the opportunity to learn French with me as I am a qualified French teacher. We can also speak English if you prefer !
As you will see, I love sharing my passion for the local area, meeting people from far-flung places and enjoying world cuisine and sharing my joy of French gastronomy.
Join me for one of the following:
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean, located halfway between Roma and Napoli.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. Among other places, we visit Rome, Pompeii, The Ninfa Gardens, castles, villas, seaside and country villages. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. Italy is my second home having lived there for over 10 years and still having family and friends there. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2022 Tours: May 2 -17 May 16-31, September 1-15, September 14-29, September 28- Oct. 13th
HER IRISH ROAD TRIP -- July 27th - August 6, 2022 Join a small, adventurous group of women, ages 40+, discovering Ireland, on and off the beaten path. This 10-day Ireland tour is an afternoon High Tea, consciousness-raising group, shopping experience, and spa day all rolled into one! Bring your daughter, a friend or travel solo! Ireland will charm and inspire you with music, beautiful scenery, history, and lovely people.
Small group of 12 or fewer! Typically 3 nights at each hotel. Low single supplement will be in place for this trip!
- Meet Gloria Frank The Founder of Her Irish Road Trip
- Trip Features: Private Driver, Food & Dining, Accommodations
- Photo Gallery
Travels with Talek is a travel company created for active adults who love culture, food, and a little bit of comfort when they travel. I want to help you create your own unique travel experiences by sharing my passion for travel around the world and Cuba in particular. My family is from Cuba and, although I was born and raised in the U.S., I've traveled to Cuba regularly and shared Cuba's fascinating culture with many visitors. I want to share Cuba with you too.
Travel makes you happy. It just makes you feel good in a way nothing else does. Seeing a place for the first time is especially electrifying; tasting new foods, finding your way around, communicating, and interacting with the local people. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. Join me!
Our upcoming 5- and 10-day Cuba cultural tours are 100% consistent with U.S. travel regulations. They include:
- Low single supplements, dedicated English-speaking guides, lovingly curated itineraries providing maximum interaction with local populations, flexible cancellation policy.
Join our Facebook Group for active women travelers. Join us for occasional Meetups across the country.
Have a look at our upcoming 5- and 10-day Cuba cultural tours
- About Talek
- Talek's Books
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our free book, 110 Free Travel tips.
Contact us at [email protected]
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely walks along the beautiful coastlines, village squares, and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into a clear blue sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our sketchbook travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Switzerland, June 12-19 (art), & June 19-26, 2022. 7 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 29-June 5 & Sept 25-Oct 2, 2022 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: May 3-15 & Oct 4-16, 2022 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: April 18-24 & Sept 18-24, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 23-29 & Oct 3-9, 2022, 6 nights.
For the lowest single supplement, please quote the promotional code - SOLOMAY
Contact at 551.258.3955 or [email protected]
Paris Personally Solo Traveler
Stay in the center of Paris in a family-owned boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Women traveling on their own love our small group trips! Click here to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Small groups (maximum 10 people) and NO single supplement! And you'll stay in your own private room.
- Experience the city like a Parisian – no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Three itineraries for 2022: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.
Contact [email protected] or visit https://www.paris-personally.com/2022-small-group-trips for details on our 2022 trips!
Join a fun, educational, and life-changing small-ship expedition to the Arctic or Atlantic Canada.
Free single supplements are available on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Shared cabin options are also available.
- Mighty Saint Lawrence, June 1–11, 2022
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation, June 12–23 and July 4–15, 2022
- High Arctic Explorer, August 2–13 and August 13–24, 2022
Adventure Canada’s pioneering approach emphasizes wildlife, culture, learning, and fun. We believe in the power of travel as a force for positive change in the world and strive to give back as much as we gain.
For more information please visit our website or call us at 1 800 363 756.
Solo travelers enjoy the intimacy of our small groups of never more than 16 guests. Our Journeys Without a Crowd offer a lighter footprint with a more authentic, caring and sustainable experience enhanced by our native-born guides.
We offer fully refundable deposits when guests book by December 31, 2021 for travel through 2023.
Save $500 when you pay in full at time of booking.
+ Quito + the Galapagos
+ Polar Bears of Churchill
+ Morocco from Sea to Sahara
+ Journey to Croatia + Montenegro
+ From Japan’s Inland Sea to the Alps
+ Between the Paws of the Sphinx
For a more private experience and better quality of services, our small groups are limited to 12 travelers.
Join our 8 days tour in Puglia, enjoy the Italian lifestyle and be able to embrace a deep cultural history of Italian food, wine and art!
2022 guaranteed departures:
April 23 – 30 ; May 14 – 21 ; June 18 – 25 ; September 10 – 17 ; October 16 – 23
- 8 days tour“Puglia the hidden treasure of Italy”
- Our tours inPuglia
- Our guests’ testimonials
- News and Curiosities about Puglia and Italy
For SoloTravelerWorld.com guests NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
If there’s nothing you hate more than being all alone in a beautiful destination, then check out Indus Travels Solo Tours. Experience the life and soul of our global destinations with our English-speaking guides without worrying about any of the safety issues connected to traveling alone. Your bank balance will like it too because there is no fee for single supplement, and you will get a room for yourself!
- Tours to Europe including Spain, Ireland, Croatia & Portugal starting at $1599 per single incl. flights!
- Choose between ancient sites and interesting history and travel to Egypt or Morocco, or safaris and breathtaking landscapes in Kenya and South Africa
- Travel to far away destination and visit exotic places like Bali, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia or Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Save up to $1099 on single supplement fees on tours to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia and more
With Indus Solo Tours you get your own room and NO additional cost and you travel in a small group of like-minded people. Book for 2022 now and save big. Click here.
For 25 years, Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. If you want to explore this summer, here are some adventures you can join in 2021. Use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
- Costa Rica Adventure ‘Toucan’: 6 days exploring the Guanacaste province.
- Croatia Dalmatian Coast Adventure ‘Azure’: 6 days cycling, kayaking and hiking Croatia.
- Galapagos Land and Sea Adventure ‘Tortuga’: 10 days soaking in the Galapagos culture and wildlife
View all Active Adventures tours, 30-day refunds and transferable deposits on all trips. Need inspiration? Request a free brochure or follow us on Facebook!
Contact Active Adventures: [email protected]
We have 76,000 travelers exploring with us across 85 itineraries over the next two years—with 68,000 travelers joining us in 2022 and 8000 travelers looking ahead to 2023. Join this intrepid group of travelers, 36,000 of which are solo travelers, and see why O.A.T. is the leader in solo-friendly travel. Discover our most popular adventures:
- Northern Italy: The Alps, Dolomites & Lombardy
- Northern Spain & Portugal: Pilgrimage into the Past
- Morocco Sahara Odyssey
- Safari Serengeti: Tanzania Lodge & Tented Safari
- Iberian Voyage: Lisbon to Barcelona
Call us today at 1-800-955-1925 and discover what sets us apart.
While travel restrictions are easing, high single supplements & high prices might be keeping you home. Most internet searches lead to avalanches of badly targeted options.
Relief is in sight! On Sept. 15, 2020, Solo Trekker 4 U has launched a free, upgraded software search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing TrackerTM Premium. Easy to use, this tool lets solo travelers search for providers tailored for your needs based on three categories: destination, tour or lodging type & solo-pricing structure (no to low single supplement).It searches over 1,000 providers and cover 20,000+ trip options for you to choose from.
Here are examples of easy searches leading to best-priced options for your next trip!
- Solos-Singles Trips From Asia to Europe and Latin America
- Africa: Safaris-No Single Supplement
- Asia-Europe-Cruises-No Single Supplement
- France-Chateau Hotels-Value Deals + Single or Solo-Priced Rooms
- Central-Eastern Europe-Budget Hotels-Top Values
- Tours Just for Women From Spas to Food-Wine Tours
Flying Solo: $150 off 100+ Countries Worldwide
With almost 50 years of experience creating over 600+ Culture, Cycling, Hiking, and Responsible Wildlife tours to 100 countries around the globe, and 250,000 happy travelers, making the most of the world is in our DNA. Over 65% of Exodus’ travelers fly solo and we have thousands of happy travelers to prove it! Journey with 8-16 like-minded travelers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand with single rooms for as little as $10 a night.
A small sample of Exodus award winning 600+ small group tours
- Wilds & Wonders of Botswana – 14 days
- Walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast – 8 days
- Egypt: Nile Cruise – 8 days
- Portugal: Walking & Wine - 8 days
- Walking the Prosecco Hills - 8 days
- Grand Southern Africa Camping Safari – 20 days
We’re sweetening the deal with *$150 off any tour for travel until 1 Jan 2023, when booked before Dec 20 2021. Promocode: SoloAdventures2021. Not combinable
Do you Enjoy Learning While You Travel?
This list is for you! We put together 13 inspiring tours to awaken your senses while restoring your health & vitality as you explore...
Wellness & Culture Tours
- Meditation in Bhutan Learn how to meditate with the monks at the Tiger’s Nest Monastery in Bhutan, the country whose gross national product is happiness! Hurry, only two spots left! (see pic below)
- Yoga in Estonia Better your Yoga Skills in Estonia, explore the gorgeous medieval capital of Tallinn and visit a Women’s Island in the Baltic sea.
- Immersive Bali Learn about the 8 pillars of happiness by experiencing Bali in an immersive way. The Balinese culture and people have much to teach us.
- Wines in the Willamette Valley, Oregon Learn more than you’d ever dreamed about Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris (white) Wines from a wine expert, TV personality, and stand-up comedian this summer in Oregon.
- Portrait Photography in the Country of Georgia Practice portrait photography from an award-winning National Geographic photographer during the wine harvest in the country of Georgia - Capture Georgia, link coming soon...
- Photography Workshop in Portugal Enhance your budding photography skills in Portugal while staying at deluxe historic Pousadas with William Abranowicz, acclaimed photographer for Condé Nast Traveler for the past 25 years.
Art & Culture
- Jewish History in Paris, France Come discover Paris through a unique Jewish perspective, with our guide and expert Flora Goldenberg, granddaughter of Jo Goldenberg, owner of the famed Marais deli.
- Provence & the Riviera Learn about the great artists and writers inspired by the south of France while exploring this stunning region.
- African Americans in Paris, France Discover how many African Americans have influenced Paris & France during our Black History Tour.
- Journaling in Japan Learn about Japanese culture including how to sip tea mindfully, practice calligraphy & appreciate modern art. Japan Journals - Act quick, this one will sell out soon!
Our Motto: Meet as strangers, depart as friends.
Follow us on Instagram at @GirlsGuidetoParis. Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free Paris Cocktails recipe booklet! Contact us at [email protected]