100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
- Call: 503-380-3032 or Email: [email protected]
- Sicily's Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- Northern Spain & Portugal: Pilgrimage into the Past
- Northern Italy: The Alps, Dolomites & Lombardy
- New! Scotland Revealed: Legends, Lochs & Highland Landscapes
- Irish Adventure: Dublin, Belfast & the Northwest Counties
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely walks along the beautiful coastlines, village squares, and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into a clear blue sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our sketchbook travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Spain. Barcelona and Costa Brava: Sept 4-10, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 29-June 5 & Sept 25-Oct 2, 2022 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: May 3-15 & Oct 4-16, 2022 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: April 18-24 & Sept 18-24, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 23-29 & Oct 3-9, 2022, 6 nights.
For the lowest single supplement, please quote the promotional code - SOLOMAY
Contact at 551.258.3955 or [email protected]
When we say adventure, we mean it. It's our name and our passion. UnCruise Adventures is a much more personal way to travel. No two departures are ever the same, and you share the experience with just 22 to 90-guests. Engaging, attentive crewmembers know your name, learn your preferences, and guide you on an active exploration from Alaska’s Wonders to Baja's oceans, and Columbia Rivers adventures. Hiking, kayaking, and exploring intertidal zones are just some of the ways you’ll connect on your adventures and with other guests. Your home-away-from-home offers up a casual atmosphere—relax on deck, chat over meals, share stories, and learn while having fun.
UnCruise defines adventure in Alaska. Moss and moose, thunderous glaciers and tufted puffins—Alaska is full of surprises!
Speak with an adventure specialist for savings and our special offers, [email protected]
DREAMING OF TRAVEL TO FARAWAY PLACES?
Discover the world with a small group of curious, spirited women eager to embark on adventures taking the road less traveled. Immerse yourself in fascinating cultures accompanied by some of the coolest guides in the business. Forge new friendships and create unforgettable memories.
Here’s a small sample of our upcoming trips:
- A Farm-To-Table Experience in Italy's Abruzzo Region - May 8-14, 2022
- The Best of Iceland - October 16-23, 2022
Get our newsletter delivered directly to your inbox each month. Stay in the know. No spam, we promise. Join our mailing list
Questions? More info? Email us
Check out our website: www.thewomenstraveltribe.com
Join the conversation on Facebook (Please remember to answer the 3 membership questions.)
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 21-26, 2022. No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: [email protected] 1-800- 624-6323
Whether celebrating North America’s rich natural beauty or gliding down the Nile River, Vantage welcomes solo travelers with unforgettable experiences and value on all seven continents. With our Free and Reduced Single Supplements on all base tours, Free Single Supplements on most trip extensions, and custom-built solo cabins, we offer an independent travel experience you can’t afford to miss!
Check out some of our more popular journeys for solos in 2022:
- North American Waterways: St. Lawrence and the Great Lakes - 2022
- Great Lakes & Waterfronts: Chicago to Toronto - 2022
- Autumn in New England & Canada: Montréal to Boston - 2022
- Heart of Brazil & the Amazon - 2022
- Ancient Wonders: Egypt & Nile River Cruise - 2022
For more solo information, visit: www.vantagetravel.com
For more details, please call: 1-800-322-6677
Solo Travelers! Explore the world with TravelswithTalek.com
Travels with Talek is a travel company created for active adults who love culture, food, and a little bit of comfort when they travel. I want to help you create your own unique travel experiences by sharing my passion for travel around the world and Cuba in particular. My family is from Cuba and, although I was born and raised in the U.S., I've traveled to Cuba regularly and shared Cuba's fascinating culture with many visitors. I want to share Cuba with you too.
Travel makes you happy. It just makes you feel good in a way nothing else does. Seeing a place for the first time is especially electrifying; tasting new foods, finding your way around, communicating, and interacting with the local people. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. Join me!
Our upcoming 5- and 10-day Cuba cultural tours are 100% consistent with U.S. travel regulations. They include:
- Low single supplements, dedicated English-speaking guides, lovingly curated itineraries providing maximum interaction with local populations, flexible cancellation policy.
Join our Facebook Group for active women travelers. Join us for occasional Meetups across the country.
Have a look at our upcoming 5- and 10-day Cuba cultural tours
- About Talek
- Talek's Books
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our free book, 110 Free Travel tips.
Contact us at [email protected]
Talek Nantes www.travelswithtalek.com
For a more private experience and better quality of services, our small groups are limited to 12 travelers.
Join our 8 days tour in Puglia, enjoy the Italian lifestyle and be able to embrace a deep cultural history of Italian food, wine and art!
2022 guaranteed departures:
April 23 – 30 ; May 14 – 21 ; June 18 – 25 ; September 10 – 17 ; October 16 – 23
- 8 days tour“Puglia the hidden treasure of Italy”
- Our tours inPuglia
- Our guests’ testimonials
- News and Curiosities about Puglia and Italy
For SoloTravelerWorld.com guests NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
Travel is the best way to learn about the world, and our experiential tours make it easy to get to the heart of a destination. Each trip is led by local Tour Directors and guides, and offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests.
- Discover the benefits of traveling solo with Go Ahead Tours
- See our current deals for solo travelers
- Venice, Florence & Rome for Solo Travelers
- Ireland for Solo Travelers
- Portugal for Solo Travelers
See all 2021, 2022, and 2023 Solo Tours at goaheadtours.com/solo or call 1-877-261-6392 to talk with an expert Tour Consultant.
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories, and heritage sites? Would you rather experience roads less travelled and meet the real locals without compromising on comfort, safety, and security? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10)? Perhaps you prefer to travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted small group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma have been put together with solo travelers in mind. We do not charge a compulsory single supplement however it is available should you wish your own room throughout the tour. Most of our travelers come on their own and end up making wonderful friends with others in the group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to ‘hold your hand’ if that’s what you’d prefer.
All of our tours are escorted by Western tour managers who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years along with local specialist guides throughout these.
Given the current situation in India, we are only taking expressions of interest for future tours at this time. We hope to be able to run our scheduled trips commencing February 2022 but will be monitoring conditions on the ground (we live in India) as we move forward through these troubled times and as India recovers from the second wave.
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee.
Join a fun, educational, and life-changing small-ship expedition to the Arctic or Atlantic Canada.
Free single supplements are available on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Shared cabin options are also available.
- Mighty Saint Lawrence, June 1–11, 2022
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation, June 12–23 and July 4–15, 2022
- High Arctic Explorer, August 2–13 and August 13–24, 2022
Adventure Canada’s pioneering approach emphasizes wildlife, culture, learning, and fun. We believe in the power of travel as a force for positive change in the world and strive to give back as much as we gain.
For more information please visit our website or call us at 1 800 363 756.
For 25 years, Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. If you want to explore this summer, here are some adventures you can join in 2021. Use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
- Costa Rica Adventure ‘Toucan’: 6 days exploring the Guanacaste province.
- Croatia Dalmatian Coast Adventure ‘Azure’: 6 days cycling, kayaking and hiking Croatia.
- Galapagos Land and Sea Adventure ‘Tortuga’: 10 days soaking in the Galapagos culture and wildlife
View all Active Adventures tours, 30-day refunds and transferable deposits on all trips. Need inspiration? Request a free brochure or follow us on Facebook!
Contact Active Adventures: [email protected]
Discover 3 time award winning Solos Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
Connect with Other Solo Travellers
Join our Facebook group, Encounter Travel Tribe; hear from solo travellers that have travelled with us, ask the tribe or share some tips.
Solos Only Touring Across the Globe
- 8-Day Delightful Douro w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8 -Day Gems of the Danube w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8-Day Danube Christmas Markets w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8-Day Rhine Highlights w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8-Day Treasures of the Rhine w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
2022 is going to be the year for BIG adventures, as we make up for lost time and missed trips.
Book now to lock in your place and SAVE 10% on over 150 tours all over the world between 1 March and 31 October 2022.
From Greek island hopping and Icelandic Northern Lights to Costa Rican wildlife and exploring Moroccan souks, what will you choose for your next adventure? Don’t delay – our Early Bird Sale ends 23 September.
For more details https://www.exploreworldwide.com/offers/current-offers/early-bird-offer or call USA Toll free 1 800 715 1746, Canada Toll free 1 888 216 3401 or email [email protected]
Welcome back to Travel Made Easy! Now accepting bookings for all of our spectacular worldwide tours! Our guided tours include everything: flights, carefully selected hotels, most meals, all tips and taxes, insurance for cancellation & health while outside of Canada + transportation between your home and airport (from most Canadian cities). Our tours are designed for peace of mind for the mature traveller who enjoys a carefree experience. Here are a few of our incredible tours:
Celebrate the re-opening of the world and your vaccine status by booking a trip somewhere exciting or luxurious! Take advantage of our early bird current offer: Take 5% of our entire lot of 2022 trips. This is an offer that will last for only 1 month and won’t be on offer again. Savings can range from $250 - $700 depending on which trip you choose.
We have a huge roster of women-only luxury trips, retreats, and adventure in 2022 heading all over the globe including South Africa, Ireland, Mongolia, Costa Rica, Laos, Bali, the Netherlands, Vietnam, Provence, Cornwall & Devon, Bhutan, French Polynesia, Japan, Scotland, Estonia, New Zealand, Morocco, Egypt, Mexico, Corsica, Tahiti & French Polynesia and of course mainland France…lots of trips to France, as always.
2022 Trips are all here
Our luxury ladies-only tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine, or beer included with your meals. Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond NEVER charges a Single Supplement!
Our Motto: Meet as strangers, depart as friends.
- Amsterdam, Cologne and the Best of Holland & Flanders for Solo Travellers - 2022 dates on sale now
- Rhine & Moselle for Solo Travellers - MS Geoffrey Chaucer. 20 Oct - 27 Oct 2021
- Burgundy, the River Rhone & Provence for Solo Travellers - 1 Nov - 8 Nov 2021. - 2022 dates on sale now
- Rhine, Strasbourg & Heidelberg for Solo Travellers - MS Oscar Wilde. 2 Nov - 9 Nov 2021
- The Seine, Paris & Normandy for Solo Travellers - 2 Nov -9 Nov 2021. 2022 dates on sale now.
- The Blue Danube for Solo Travellers - 5 Nov - 12 Nov 2021. 2022 dates on sale now.
- The Douro, Porto & Salamanca for Solo Travellers - 12 Nov - 19 Nov 2021. 2022 dates on sale now.
RVshare is the world’s first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace with more than 100,000 RVs to rent across the country. RVshare brings RV renters and RV owners together by providing the safest and most secure platform for booking an RV rental. If you want the comforts of home while getting up close and personal with the beautiful world around you, an RV rental is the best place to start.
- Thousands of satisfied customers, 24/7 customer support
- Broad range of inventory ranging from travel trailers to luxury motorhomes
- Different services offered such as delivery and set up
- Safe way to travel while being able to socially distance
- Worry Free Rental Guarantee
Contact us 24/7 at +1 888-482-0234
While travel restrictions are easing, high single supplements & high prices might be keeping you home. Most internet searches lead to avalanches of badly targeted options.
Relief is in sight! On Sept. 15, 2020, Solo Trekker 4 U has launched a free, upgraded software search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing TrackerTM Premium. Easy to use, this tool lets solo travelers search for providers tailored for your needs based on three categories: destination, tour or lodging type & solo-pricing structure (no to low single supplement).Its searches cover 20,000+ trip options for you to choose from.
Here are examples of easy searches leading to best-priced options for your next trip!
- Europe: Food-Wine Tours-No Single Supplement
- Africa: Safaris-No Single Supplement
- Asia-Europe-Cruises-No Single Supplement
- France-Chateau Hotels
- Central-Eastern Europe-Budget Hotels-Top Value
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean, located halfway between Roma and Napoli.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. Among other places, we visit Rome, Pompeii, Positano, The Ninfa Gardens, castles, villas, seaside and country villages. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. Italy is my second home having lived there for over 10 years and still having family and friends there. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2021 Tours on the following dates: September 14th-29th & September 28th-October 13th.
- 2022 Tours: May 2 -17 May 16-31, September 14-29, September 28- Oct. 13th
May 6 to May 13, 2022.
DUBLIN - CORK - KILLARNEY - GALWAY - CLONMACNOISE
Join us on an All Women's Tour to Ireland The Adventure Begins at one of the New York area airports (most likely JFK or Newark) where we will gather for our international flight to Dublin.
Enjoy a personalized small group women’s tour, developed by one of our experienced destination experts. Relax during your trip with our 24/7 support and expert local guidance. Click Here to complete itinerary and registration form.
- All accommodation stays, tours and transfers for scheduled activities.
- Private driver for tours and transfers
- Local private guides that take you through your itinerary highlights and experiences
- Airport Meet and Greet
- Breakfast each morning in addition to any meals indicated in the itinerary.
Please call Ruth Bridges (602) 907-5101 to secure your spot. [email protected]
Also, visit us at our Women's Travel Group where we are talking about the trip.
Cracking India Tours will resume our small group tours to India as soon as possible.
Ann Marie McCarthy [email protected] (732) 567-3965
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2021 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
- 9 Days Round Trip Fort-de-France Aboard Le Dumont D'Urville - December 7-15, 2021: Solo prices from $4,020
- 9 Days Round Trip Bridgetown Aboard Le Dumont D'Urville - February 20-28, 2022: Solo prices from $3,620
- 10 Days London to Stockholm Aboard Le Champlain - April 23-May 2, 2022: Solo prices from $4,040
- 7 Days Round Trip Glasgow Aboard le Dumont D'Urville - June 17-23, 2022: Solo prices from $4,490
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Authentic experiences with your bilingual Parisian guide, no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Three itineraries: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.