Every month the Solo Travel Deals page pulls together a list of the best tours for solo travelers. This page has dozens of trips from over 20 tour companies.
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
We aren't a tour company ourselves. As a service to our readers, we produce and update this list of solo travel tours, cruises, and other travel products with no or very low single supplements. Most tours advertised elsewhere specify that they are based on double occupancy and when a single person tries to book there is a single supplement surcharge - sometimes of up to 100%. On this list we only allow advertisers to promote solo travel tours that have a maximum of 20% single supplement.
In many cases there is none. Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Are you up for exploring Colombia, with other travellers your age, and making a positive impact in the places you visit? Then come join us and discover why Colombia is THE hottest place to travel in 2020!
We’re Other Way Round and we’re obsessed with sharing the real Colombia with the world. We take small groups of adventurous travellers to the most beautiful, cultural and inspiring parts of Colombia with a focus on getting you away from the tourist areas and immersed in AUTHENTIC Colombia.
Here’s just a flavour of what you can expect:
- Explore the vibrant cities of MEDELLIN, CARTAGENA & BOGOTA
- Dance SALSA and CHAMPETA
- Participate in Colombia’s EXPLOSIVE national sport
- Meet COFFEE farmers and understand their craft
- Island-hop the stunning ROSARIO ISLANDS (on our private boat)
- HIKE lush jungles and discover breathtaking beaches in PARQUE TAYRONA
- LEARN about Colombia’s difficult past
We offer 1 and 2-week tours, for guests aged 25-45, the majority of whom travel solo. Sound like your kind of thing?
Then click here for prices, itineraries & dates and receive your 10% OFF discount code to save up to $350 when you book.
Puglia region is abundant in stunning countryside, centuries old olive trees, typical Italian small villages, delicious authentic dishes and wine for which this food-focused area is particularly famous.
We are specialized in customized and guided tours in Puglia for individuals, families and small groups. Our guided tours are designed for people who want to experience Italy as a local.
Away from the mass tourism, we will personally accompany you in discovering this beautiful part of the South of Italy.
For a more private experience and better quality of services, our small groups are limited to 12 travelers.
Our tours offer to single travelers a unique travel experience in Italy and the opportunity to meet new friends. Free time during the tours allows you to pursue your own interests and to enjoy the Italian lifestyle.
Join our 8 days tour in Puglia and be able to embrace a deep cultural history of Italian food, wine and art!
2020 guaranteed departures:
April 18th – 25th ; May 16th – 23rd ; June 13th – 20th ; September 12th – 19th ; October 17th – 24th
- 8 days tour “Puglia the hidden treasure of Italy”
- Our tours in Puglia
- Our guests’ testimonials
- Pictures of Puglia
Only for solotravelworld.com guests single supplement Euro 150, or optional room sharing with a fellow traveler of the same gender. Please, use promo code: PUGLIA2020SOLOTRAVEL
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.arrivedercipuglia.com
Travel with an intimate group of no more than 14 people led by June Morrocco who lived for 10 years in Sperlonga, a beautiful coastal town halfway between Rome and Naples, also known as the "The Pearl of the Mediterranean." It's best known for the Roman Emperor Tiberius' villa and the recently excavated sea grotto. Sperlonga is a wonderful place to have a true Italian lifestyle experience.
You'll stay 14 nights in Sperlonga at Marconi's, a charming B&B overlooking magnificent sunsets and the vast expanse of the sea. June, who speaks Italianfluently, will share her love and knowledge of the area. You'll take fascinating day trips to close-by local villages, Rome, Pompei, Positano on the Amalfi Coast and the island of Ponza. You’ll enjoy the culinary pleasures of Italy. And much more. Get ready for The Trip of a Lifetime.
2020 Trips– May 4th-19th, May 18th-June 2nd & September 15th-30th.
For further information please contact June Morrocco at (971) 706-9328 or at email@example.com
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories and heritage sites? Prefer to experience roads less travelled, meet the real locals without compromising on comfort? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10), avoiding large tour groups? Would you rather travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma are organized with solo travelers in mind. Single rooms, optional, are available for a very low single supplements! Come join us and make wonderful friends with the others in your group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to help.
Enjoy these intoxicating destinations with local specialist guides and Western tour escorts who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years.
View our 2020/2021 tour calendar, or any of these upcoming 2020 tours:
Ladakh & Kashmir – Top of the World tour – 22 days 17th June
Heritage Rajasthan – 16 days 1st August
Incredible Sri Lanka – 18 days 29th August
Women-only Essence of India – 23 days 15th October
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Tour – 11 days 6th December
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee
WOMEN'S JOURNEY TO KENYA JULY 2020 – A 16-day passionate adventure for women who crave authentic experiences with the African people, the land and the wildlife, yet want comfort and style. In a deep cultural immersion into the lives of Kenya’s women, meet colorful village women in their daily lives, elite visionaries and a Nobel Peace Prize nominee. Teach at an African school. Dance with the women. Stare up at the magnificent African night sky. See the continent's remarkable wildlife and take adventurous safaris. And renew each day with time just for you.
We personally greet you at Nairobi's airport, then whisk you away to your elegant 5-star Nairobi hotel. Enjoy local and international cuisine. In a small-group hands-on tour, with expert host, Linda Higdon, who has worked in Kenya for 20 years, you'll have backstage exclusive access not found anywhere else. Shop for contemporary, local crafts. And feel comfortable knowing that in Kenya English is spoken. FREE BONUS SAFARI with Early Bird Prices.
Experience the trip now! Take a Virtual Tour
Exclusive Solo Traveler World Deal: Save up to $990 on select spring departures
Do you love food and have a passion for travel? There’s no better way to make genuine connections with locals than through their cuisine.
Solo-friendly small groups (12 max!) include women-only adventures, low single supplements, and optional room sharing. Our award-winning, flexible itineraries offer ample time for socializing, relaxing, and exploring on your own. Recommended by The New York Times, Fodor’s, and Travel+Leisure.
- Vietnam: Flavors of Indochine – 9 Days. Single supplement waived, Save $890
- Japan: Behind the Noren Curtain – 9 Days. Save $500 on single supplement
- Barcelona & Beyond: A Moveable Feast - 7 Days. Single supplement waived, Save $990
- Croatia: Culinary Pearl of the Adriatic - 8 Days. Save $500 on single supplement
- Thailand Food Tour: Explore Exotic Siam – 9 Days. Save $400 on single supplement
Our tours are tasty, and we're sweetening the deal even more for spring. Click here for sale dates, itineraries and promo codes.
Make your 2020 Epic! Save 15% on over 100 Explore trips if you book by 22Jan 2020.
Choose from over 100 popular trips and 400+ departure dates up to 30 June 2020.
See full details of the Epic Sale. The price shown online for featured trips already includes the discount.
Limited availability, book by 22 January 2020 to take advantage this offer.
Book soon and you can enjoy an adventure with a small group of like-minded travelers with No single supplements required.
Going guided with a group is a great way to explore the world worry-free with an expert guide right by your side. Imagine seeing all of your dream destinations without the hassle of planning and logistics. All of your routes, meals, accommodations and must-sees are carefully vetted not only for quality but for safety as well.
Collette is a 100-year old, third generation, family-owned company. Every moment matters to us because we know it matters to you.
- Imperial Cities with Oberammergau Passion Play: This trip comes along only once a decade. Delve into Budapest, Vienna and Prague, the Imperial Cities of Central Europe, and experience traditional entertainment and the epic Oberammergau Passion Play that comes around only once a decade – May through October 2020 only. Limited availability.
- Discover Croatia, Slovenia and the Adriatic Coast - Dive into one thousand years of Croatian history as you explore its medieval cities, tranquil lakes, and charming local villages.
- Countryside of Emerald Isle – Visit Ireland and have rollicking fun as you journey along some of the world’s most scenic roads set beside emerald green rolling hills.
- Icelandic Adventure – Set out to discover Iceland’s adventurous landscapes and rich cultural heritage. From ethereal lava fields to thundering waterfalls to coastal villages, this tour reveals the island’s dramatic contrasts.
- Italy’s Treasures: Art, Food and Wine – The romance of Italy comes to life on this culinary and cultural adventure that will take you from medieval masterpieces to lively markets.
Since 2003, Sacred Earth Journeys has taken travelers to some of the most beautiful landscapes and sacredplaces of the world. We work closely with our passionate tour leaders to create sacred travel programs that will further your inner journey while guiding you through the mythic heart of each country we visit. Our itineraries are filled with personal contacts and resources that draw on our years of experience and local knowledge. On many of our journeys, we have the honor of meeting local wisdom keepers, traditional healers, shamans, musicians, artists, authors, and other remarkable people. These are life-changing spiritual adventures. Here are a few, more on our website!
- Divine Love: Sacred North India with Andrew Harvey This journey will immerse you in India’s spirituality. Youll visit sacred sites, explore city palaces and ancient temples, meditate by the River Ganges, and learn about Sufism, Hinduism, Shaivism and more.
- La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life of Mythic Italy with Phil Cousineau We'll visit great art masterpieces, brilliant public architecture, artisans’ studios and workshops, the Venice archipelago, Northern Italian hilltop villages, and the medieval cities of Rome, Assisi, Florence, and Parma!!
- The Sacred Heart of Sri Lanka with Andrew Harvey This spiritual journey will transport you to a magical ancient era when Buddhism was introduced to Sri Lanka and reveal to you the island’s present-day spiritual soul and outstanding natural beauty.
- Greece, The Hydra Writer's Retreat with Phil Cousineau A 7-day writing retreat in the Greek Islands. Writers of every level and genre are welcome to our weeklong gathering on stunning Hydra to spark new material, deepen your craft, or know when to release your work into the world.
- Peru, Heart of the Pachamama with Puma Quispe Singona (linked to ) Your trip includes participation in native ceremonies, powerful healing and energy work. Puma, an ancient wisdom holder, will lead us through the Sacred Valley where we will meet his family before visiting Machu Picchu and other sacred sites.
For further information and lower single supplements, call (604) 874-7922 or 1-877-874-7922 and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler. www.sacredearthjourneys.ca
With over 45 years’ experience creating 600+ Culture, Cycling, Hiking, and Responsible Wildlife tours to 100+ countries around the globe, Nat Geo award-winning company Exodus Travels knows a thing or two about making the most of the world. Over 65% of Exodus’ travelers fly solo and we have thousands of happy travelers to prove it! Journey with 8-16 like-minded travelers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand with single rooms for as little as $10 a night.
Sound good? We’re sweetening the deal with $150 off any tour for travel until January 1, 2021, when booked before March 15, 2020. Promo code: SoloAdventures2020. Not combinable with any other offer. A small sample of our most popular tours for Solo Travelers:
- Walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast – 8 days
- Croatia: Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast – 8 days
- Peru’s Inca Trail & Machu Picchu – 9 days
- Cycling Vietnam – 14 days
- India: Colors of Rajasthan – 13 days
Female solo travel is reconnecting with nature through mindful group meditation. It’s breaking bread with a local family in the Andalusian Mountains. It’s even crafting keepsakes out of clay, glass and steel alongside other creatives. Forge lasting bonds on Road Scholar's women-only learning adventures around the globe, perfect for solo female travelers.
The not-for-profit educational travel organization offers more than 40 experiences specifically designed for women only, Each year, thousands of solo travelers, particularly solo female travelers, learn something new with us — whether about a new topic or about themselves — and make new friends that last a lifetime. Take a first-hand look at Road Scholar adventures for women only. Road Scholar is launching a year-long social media campaign celebrating boomer women who learn with Road Scholar. Follow their stories throughout the year at roadscholar.org/women.
Planning a trip abroad can be a daunting task. Flights, hotels, buses, train schedules... Why stress over all the logistics when our travel experts have done it all for you? Our carefully honed travel packages let you focus on exploring while we worry about the details. Trust our decades of experience and deep connections across the globe to turn your vacation into the trip of a lifetime—all for less than you’d pay on your own.
- New for 2020! Colorful Colombia | 10 days: Explore the heart of Colombia and indulge in its fascinating culture and diverse ecosystems: bustling Bogotá; the verdant coffee-growing Pereira region; historic Medellín & colonial Cartagena. Learn more.
- Authentic Havana | 5 days: experience the colorful culture and fascinating history of Cuba on our fully-guided legal program that puts you face-to-face with the islands' movers & shakers. Learn more.
- New for 2020! Best of Jordan | 10 days: From the bustling city of Amman and the otherworldly vistas of Wadi Rum to the red-rose ancient city of Petra and the shores of the Dead Sea, experience the land of Lawrence of Arabia & Indiana Jones. Learn more.
Not sure where you want to go? Request a free copy of our 2020 travel catalog!
Women of the World Travel creates small hand-crafted tours designed specifically for womentravellers. Our tours are safe, comfortable and fascinating journeys in which you'll discover some of the most exotic places in the world. Every tour is an adventure replete with unique experiences only available on our small groups. You'll enjoy low single supplements, superior first-class & boutique local hotels in central areas. We include much that other tours only offer at additional cost. We focus on 3 main pillars for every tour: sustainable, responsible and purpose-driven travel experiences.
- Costa Rica – Pura Vida – Mar/20 - 10-Days – Join us for this health and wellness yoga adventure visiting Arenal, Monteverde Cloud Forest and the yoga center of Nosara and much more..
- Italy Odyssey – May/20 - 12-Days – Venice - Cinque Terre - Lucca - Pisa - Florence - Siena - the Tuscany countryside - Capri - Maiori and Rome. Enjoy culinary experiences and wine tasting and much more…
- South Africa & Victoria Falls – Sep-Oct/20 – 11-Days – A private safari in Kapana, outside of Kruger Park, Table Mountain, Hout Bay, Cape of Good hope, full-day wine safari with guest female speakers, Johannesburg a famous Boma dinner and much, much more….
- Mystical Morocco – Nov/20 - 10- days. The Imperial cities of Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Fez, Volubilis, Marakesh, a sunset desert camel ride, dinners at a Moroccan family home, Atlas mountains and much more…
- Enchanting Peru – Sep/20 – 10- days. Back by popular demand, Visit the world-renowned culinary capital of Lima, the charming colonial city of Cusco, the famed Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, pre-Inca ruins of Pachacamac and much more.
- Kenya & Tanzania - The Wild Side of Africa - Sep/20 – Experience the great migration from Masa Mara to the Serengeti, Nairobi, Kazuri women’s cooperative, Samburu, Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha and much more.
Why is this trip to France extraordinary?
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- You’ll be residing in the home of your guide/host. Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
You might want to check our 2020 tour dates. Act now! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Visit the Gulf of Saint Lawrence, the gateway to Canada’s history.
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. We also have shared cabin options available.
Book Multiple Trips and Save 25%!
Combine two or more Ocean Endeavour expeditions in the same calendar year and save 25% off each!
For 30 years Adventure Canada has been engaging, educating and entertaining by connecting people to each other and to the land through award-winning travel experiences.
I love curating and hosting art experiences for fellow creative spirits from all over the world. A new addition to my 2020 programme is a women-only creative winter retreat in the breathtaking and ancient landscapes of the Orkney Islands. I’ve teamed up with the amazing photographer Margaret Soraya to host this week-long, all-inclusive retreat that provides you with the space and a quiet place to delve into your passions and find your own creative path through immersion in nature and the arts: creative journaling, photography, drawing, painting & other creative treats.
Also check out some of my other creative experiences:
- 3-10 April 2020: Hidden Treasures ~ Painting & Creative Retreat with Yoga, Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
- 22-24 May 2020: Peregrinatio ~ Wilderness Retreat on an uninhabited Scottish island
- 28 June-9 July 2020: Artist-let Outlander Art Experience ~ 12-day Outlander-themed art and history tour of Scotland
See you soon?
With love from Scotland
Why Paris Personally?
- Small groups– maximum 10 people for a more enjoyable experience.
- No single supplement. Paris hotel rooms are small, so you’ll be happy to have a private room!
- Authentic Paris experiences. No tour coaches, no tourist restaurants.
- Both structured group outings and free time each day.
- 6-day museum pass, 7-day metro/bus pass, city and metro maps, and insider tips from your full-time Parisian guide.
- Reserve now to get your 2020 trip at the 2019 price!
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.paris-personally.com/small-group-trips to learn more.
Choose one of our superb value, Hebridean island cruises from April to October. Many activities ashore and afloat, incredible scenery, rare wildlife, delicious local food with your dedicated chef. Some cruises, also feature an onboard art or photography tutor or a wildlife guide.
On both Seahorse II and Gemini Explorer we have single cabins and a limited number of double cabins with no single supplement. On all three small ships cabin-sharing is available.
- Discover Scotland by Land and Sea. Now booking for 2020 and 2021.
- Two NEW 10 nights cruise to the Magical Outer Hebrides (Lewis, Harris and Shiants). Departure dates 24th May 2020 and 15th July 2020.
- NEW guided wildlife tours to St Kilda and the Isle of Skye, with no extra cost to our passengers!
- For available dates, take a look at our 2020 calendar and 2021 calendar. Cruises vary between 3 and 11 nights.
Her Dream Vacation offers extraordinary travel experiences! You'll join a small group of women traveling together to dream destinations! Small groups of just 6 to 8 women. No Bus Tours, No Long Lines. Concierge host, private guides, private transportation. Free time to explore on your own, new friends, lifetime memories! Join us!
$250 off any 2020 Dream Vacation booked by January 31, 2020!! Please reference Solo Traveler World
- Classical Greece: Athens and Beyond April 9-18, 200. **Take an extra $100 off
- Sailing in the Greek Islands
August 27-September 5, 2020
- The Best of Ireland September 17-September 26, 2020
- Southern Italy: A Road Less Traveled October 8-October17, 2020
- Dreaming of Sicily October 23-October 31, 2020
A “TravelDriver” is a safe and reliable, exceptional, high-quality, English-speaking private and personal driver-guide who is a “local” in your travel destination, and has, as his or her top priority, the goal of creating an amazing travel experience for you and your companions.
TravelDrivers are so much more than just chauffeurs. They also serve as companions, chaperones, interpreters, tour guides, coaches, security guards and even ambassadors, showing you hidden “insider secrets” and teaching you less-obvious information about the area, the people and their culture, while sharing local legends and stories and inevitably becoming more like a friend— often for life!
- We currently have drivers available in these countries but we are happy to find them for you wherever your adventure is leading you.
- TravelDriver Defined
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits. Here are the benefits of traveling with a vetted private driver-guide - a true TravelDriver”
Call Janet directly at the number below to discuss your travel plans or ask any questions you may have about TravelDrivers.
Travel freely with the Leader in Solo Travel!
Whether sharing stories under a blanket of stars in Morocco or gliding down the Nile in the new m/s Nebu, Vantage welcomes solo travelers with unforgettable experiences — and value.
We offer Free Single Supplements on all departures, up to free airfare savings, exclusive Solo connections, and best-in-class Concierge.
- France Culinary Delights: Paris to Normandy – 2020
- Best of Africa: South Africa, Zimbabwe & Botswana – 2020
- Essential Holland & Belgium Culinary Cruise: Tulips in Spring – 2020
- Majestic Rivers of Europe Wine Cruise: Castles, Cathedrals & Fairytales - 2020
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely, small-group walking vacations along the beautiful coastlines, villages squares and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into an open sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Spain. Barcelona and Costa Brava: May 31-June 6, & September 5-11, 2020- 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 23-30, & October 19-26, 2020, 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: April 21-May 3 & October 6-18, 2020 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: June 7-13, & September 27- October 3, 2020 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 25-31, 2020, 6 nights.
Reduced single supplement for all tours. Must mention solo travelerworld.com.
Riviera River Cruises offers many departures in 2020 exclusively for solo travelers which allows guests to enjoy their cruises without paying any single supplement.
All major European waterways are included offering guests the opportunity to experience a European river cruise on a five-star ship with like- minded travelers .
Riviera River Cruises has the youngest fleet sailing the European waterways – none older than 6 years. Spacious, exceptionally well-appointed cabins – no surcharges on board, 2 restaurants, complimentary room service for breakfast, shore excursions included.
- Burgundy, Rhone & Provence – March 31, April 2 and 16, July 28, August 18, October 22 and November 3, 2020
- The Blue Danube – April 17, May 23, July 4, October 16 and November 2, 2020
- Douro, Porto & Salamanca – November 8 and 13, 2020
- Rhine, Strasbourg Heidelberg – October 31, 2020
- The Seine, Paris & Normandy – November 3, 2020
I come alive when I travel, do you? I love to help other women experience the sensation of wonder because it helps us see a larger world of possibilities within our own lives. Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond is an invitation travel luxuriously in a small group with like-minded women (no more than 12) and explore another part of the world in style while we explore another part of ourselves. Our tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine, sake or beer included with your meals & we never charge a single supplement.
New Year - New Tours! $150 Off when you mention Solo Traveler & book by 1/31/2020
- Japan; An immersive cultural tour with Cherry Blossoms March 27-April 4
- Provence in the Footsteps of Van Gogh April 14-20 (One spot left!)
- Life at the Chateau, the Ultimate Tour of the Burgundy Region of France September 4-10
- The Ultimate Foodie Tour of Italy in Emilia Romangna October 16-22
- *Marvelous Morocco: Souks, Camels & Royal Cities November 5-14
Please join Cracking India Tours for this exclusive small group (max 8 women) 16 day fully escorted women's tour to Rajasthan, Gujarat, and ending with the magnificent Taj Mahal.
Experience the famous Navratri festival - one of Gujarat's main festivals. Navratri celebrates the female goddess Durga who symbolizes feminine energy and power. Dance the Garba and experience the tribal culture of Gujarat as we immerse ourselves in India's rich cultural and spiritual history.
Tour includes two internal flights, boutique and heritage hotels and many hosted meals and celebrations. Low single supplement (less than 20 percent of tour cost)
For further details and booking contact Ann Marie McCarthy at email@example.com or call (732) 567-3965.
Complete itinerary here
More and more Americans and Canadians are discovering Encounter Travel, a 3 time award winning Australian travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- Not all travellers are the same – with 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
- Icons of Eastern Europe. Solos Only. 45 Years & Over
- Magic of Mexico. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Vivid Guatemala with Day of the Dead. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Discover Peru. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Scandinavia Explorer. Solos Only. 45 Years & Over
Solo Kiwi Ventures host custom tours and retreats for women who dream of getting out of their comfort zone but need some encouragement or have no one to travel with.
We offer a range of trips, from a rejuvenating retreat in Bali to an active adventure in Bali and the Gili Islands. Our curated itineraries give you time to soak up the amazing locations, embrace the culture and have fun with your new friends.
Book now to enjoy an affordable and stress-free adventure with a small group of like-minded ladies (max 8) There is no single supplement on any of our trips and payments plans are available.
- Bali Rejuvenate Retreat: 9-16 May 2020, 7 nights in Ubud, Bali. Tailored for the more mature ladies. Unwind with daily yoga and immerse yourself in some of Bali’s best cultural and wellness activities. Relax by the pool before heading out for delectable cuisine over a cocktail and a have laugh with your new friends.
- Bali & Gili Islands Explore: 16-30 May 2020. 14 nights. Soak up the beaches in Canggu, mingle with monkeys in Ubud, snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Gilis.
Sign up for our newsletter here and receive exclusive discounts only available to members
For enquiries contact: Sharon McLean firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +64 274335637
Grapehops - Winner of the 2019 Solo Travel Award for Specialty Tours!
Grapehops Tours is a small tour company focusing on unique wine and food adventures in Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Northern Spain, Northern Portugal, Northern Italy & Sicily. If you like meeting winemakers and learning about local wines, enjoying convivial meals and experiencing relaxed and low-key sightseeing with a small group (14 or fewer) of like-minded travelers, please join us on an upcoming trip! There are no single supplements, and solo travelers will always have their own bedroom.
Sign up now for a 2020 tour and get a Solo Traveler discount!
- Croatia, Land of Wine & History (April 10 – 24, 2020) – mention Solo Traveler for $150 off!
- A Taste of Northern Portugal tour (June 7 – 16, 2020) has just a few spots available, but this tour usually sells out early. Mention Solo Traveler for $100 off.
- A Taste of Sicily (October 27 – November 6, 2020 ) is a wonderful immersion in one of Europe’s most beautiful areas. Mention Solo Traveler for $100 off.
The Benefits of Solo Travel Tours
There are many benefits to traveling solo in a group.
- All the research and planning is done for you, including all the logistics and bookings. It's a huge time saver.
- Any language and cultural barriers are made easy by your guide.
- You are sure to see the major sites.
- If things go wrong, someone else is responsible for setting them right.
- There is safety in numbers.
- You know that you’ll have travel companions.
- You won’t ever have to eat alone.
How to Select the Solo Travel Tour that's Right for You
Whether your interest is adventure, culture, history, volunteering, shopping or walking, you’ll there's a tour company that fits your budget. But how do you decide which company is for you? Here are some guidelines:
- Review the itinerary carefully and compare it with other itineraries for the same destination: even those out of your price range. Once you know all the options, you’ll be able to choose the tour that’s right for you.
- Take note of what is and isn’t included in the price, from transfers to meals. You want to know that you have enough money to really enjoy the trip.
- Know their refund policy.
- Look at the demographics of the group. Is this the group you want to travel with?
- Find out how large the group will be. Does this suit you?
- Is there a single supplement? You can trust the tours on this page above to have no or a low single supplement (not more than 20%) however, most package prices are based on double occupancy and some companies will charge a much higher premium for singles. Find out if this is the case. If so, ask if they will waive it or pair you with another traveler to avoid the single supplement.
- Consider the reputation of the company. Look for reviews of the tour but also check with friends and use Facebook and Twitter to get firsthand feedback on the tour you’re considering.
- Talk directly to the tour company to ask the questions that are important to you. Perhaps you want to know their policies around sustainability or using local guides. Just ask.
Solo Traveler advocates for solo travelers by encouraging the travel industry to eliminate the single supplement all together. We're not completely successful but this list has grown from one or two companies back in 2009 to over 20 companies most months now.
In 2017, as part of our effort to support solo travelers, we launched the Solo Traveler Awards. With an international panel of judges, we recognize and promoted the companies that serve solo travelers best. In so doing, we encourage more companies to recognize the growing solo market and to do the same.