Oh my, what a year 2020 was!
But now it's 2021, and things are changing. According to Chris Elliott, author, advocate, journalist and the person we rely on to interpret the data and solve problems in the travel sphere, patience may not be the best idea right now when it comes to travel plans. In his words:
"We've seen very aggressive discounts at the beginning of 2021, such as Southwest Airlines' $29 fare sale. But those low prices will soon yield to reality, which is that in a post-vaccine world, people will be paying more to travel, including higher nightly rates for their vacation rentals. It's just a matter of time before hotel rates, car rental prices, and yes, even cruise fares, catch up."
Chris is not suggesting you travel right now but, his "Bottom line: Don't wait too long to book your next vacation. Patience doesn't always pay." Read his full article here.
Take good care,
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
I’m Christine Todd - I invite you to stay with me in the small port of Brigneau, Moëlan-sur-Mer, near Pont-Aven, the city of painters! We will walk the coastal paths , cook together, and speak French if you like! I am bilingual in French and English and have been teaching English at high school and university level for many years. I am passionate about travel and world cuisine; after running a crêperie in a small Breton village, I went to the other side of the world to New Zealand, where I turned an Asian restaurant into a Breton crêperie!
I now wish to share with you my passion for languages and different cultures within a new project; all-inclusive, bespoke homestays, sharing my part of the world with you so that you can enjoy the French lifestyle and food, and if you like, I can help you practice your French.
- Weekend Stays - arrive Saturday morning, depart Sunday evening
- Weeklong Stays - Monday to Sunday
- Enjoy this video , in French, about Le Port de Brigneau
- Here’s an interview with me in Tales from Brittany
CIE Tours , the premier tour operator for Ireland and UK vacations since 1932. Join us and our experienced local guides for a custom-crafted coach tour! Plus, until April 30, 2021, we’ll waive the single supplement up to $500 for the first four solo travelers booked on any 2021 guided tour to Ireland, UK, Iceland or Italy.
Check out some of our most popular tours - Taste of Ireland , perfect for first-timers; Irish Adventure , all the major highlights of Ireland, north and south. And consider -- Best of Britain , a 10-day whirlwind tour of the UK. Or, enjoy history, culture and castles on our Scots Irish tour or explore Venice, Rome, Florence, Sorrento and the Isle of Capri on our Taste of Italy with Sorrento or perhaps join us to sight the Aurora Borealis on our Northern Lights Quest of Iceland tour.
With every CIE Tours vacation you get:
Safety: Comprehensive health/ safety standards to ensure best health protocols and social.
Flexibility: Rest easy knowing you can modify your travel plans up to 30 days before departure.
Savings: Get a single room at no additional cost and secure your trip with only $99.
All-Inclusive: With CIE Tours, there are no optional extras. Everything you’ll need is included in the price.
Browse our guided tours on CIETours .com or call 1-800-243-8687.
I love curating and hosting art experiences for like-hearted creative spirits from all over the world. For 2021, when we can hopefully all travel safely and without worries again, I have some special creative treats planned - here are some examples:
- ARTIST-LED OUTLANDER ART EXPERIENCE - Sketchbook journaling tour of Outlander locations in Scotland
- OVER THE SEA TO SKYE - Hebridean painting & wildlife cruise, Isle of Skye & Small Isles
- MAGICAL ORKNEY - Drawing and watercolour painting holiday in Orkney
- SKYE TEXTILE EXPERIENCE -Textile tour with workshops, visits, stories all about textile and fibre art & crafts
- Women-only CREATIVE RETREAT IN ORKNEY - Rediscovering a sense of possibility, Orkney Islands
Book with confidence using the new Easy Registration option. Reserve your place with a low registration fee of just GBP100.
For 25 years, Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. If you're American and want to explore your backyard, have a look at our new North America trips. Use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
- The Mighty Five 'Pika': 8 days in Utah's National Parks
- Utah Explorer 'Bobcat': 6 days in Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks
- Ultimate Yellowstone & Teton Discovery 'Coyote': the title says it all!
- Yellowstone Hiking Adventure 'Caldera': 6 days exploring Yellowstone's hidden gems
Contact Active Adventures: [email protected] and for USA and Can 1-800-661-9073.
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: [email protected] 1-800- 624-6323
In the meantime, we will stay connected as we pause during this global pandemic.
- Join our Facebook Meetup and Travel Group.
- My October tour (see below) will be postponed to 2021. As India opens up we will organize a tour as soon as it is safe to travel.
- Heart and Soul of India Tour (Udaipur-Gujarat-Taj Mahal) Please join Cracking India Tours for this exclusive small group (max 8 women) 16 day fully escorted women's tour to Rajasthan, Gujarat, and ending with the magnificent Taj Mahal. Experience the famous Navratri festival - one of Gujarat's main festivals. Navratri celebrates the female goddess Durga who symbolizes feminine energy and power. Dance the Garba and experience the tribal culture of Gujarat as we immerse ourselves in India's rich cultural and spiritual history.
For further details and booking contact Ann Marie McCarthy at [email protected]
While travel restrictions are easing, high single supplements & high prices might be keeping you home. Most internet searches lead to avalanches of badly targeted options.
Relief is in sight! On Sept. 15, 2020, Solo Trekker 4 U has launched a free, upgraded software search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing TrackerTM Premium. Easy to use, this tool lets solo travelers search for providers tailored for your needs based on three categories: destination, tour or lodging type & solo-pricing structure (no to low single supplement).Its searches cover 20,000+ trip options for you to choose from.
Here are examples of easy searches leading to best-priced options for your next trip!
- Europe: Food-Wine Tours-No Single Supplement
- Africa: Safaris-No Single Supplement
- Asia-Europe-Cruises-No Single Supplement
- France-Chateau Hotels
- Central-Eastern Europe-Budget Hotels-Top Value
Check it out often. We welcome your feedback at: [email protected]
Join our awesome community for singles 50+ and engage in live and interactive, virtual events that center on making life better right now and take us to far away places from the comfort and safety of our own homes.
Our FREE Membership connects you with engaging and fun, live and interactive virtual events with singles over 50 who want to make the most of their lives! Click here to "Join Free Today"!
If you are ready to travel the world and love to get discounts on your own accommodations, then our Premium Membership is the best way to go so you are ready to get the most for your money once travel is available again!
Not quite ready yet to venture out? Our 90-minute, interactive virtual tours are making an impact. Not only are we helping members see places they may never have dreamed of visiting but we're helping support local guides around the world during the pandemic. Click here to start traveling to exotic locations from the safety and comfort of your own home for only $47 per month (cancel any time).
RVshare is the world’s first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace with more than 100,000 RVs to rent across the country. RVshare brings RV renters and RV owners together by providing the safest and most secure platform for booking an RV rental. If you want the comforts of home while getting up close and personal with the beautiful world around you, an RV rental is the best place to start.
- Thousands of satisfied customers, 24/7 customer support
- Broad range of inventory ranging from travel trailers to luxury motorhomes
- Different services offered such as delivery and set up
- Safe way to travel while being able to socially distance
- Worry Free Rental Guarantee
Contact us 24/7 at +1 888-482-0234
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean, located halfway between Roma and Napoli.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. I lived for many years in this area. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2021 Tours on the following dates: May 3rd-18th, May 17th-June 1st, September 14th-29th & September 28th-October 13th.
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Authentic experiences with your bilingual Parisian guide, no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Reserve now and pay nothing until travel restrictions are lifted. 2021 trips open for registration.
- Three itineraries: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.
- Amsterdam, Cologne and the Best of Holland & Flanders for Solo Travellers - MS Geoffrey Chaucer. 5 May - 12 May 2021
- Rhine & Moselle for Solo Travellers - MS Geoffrey Chaucer. 20 Oct - 27 Oct 2021
- Burgundy, the River Rhone & Provence for Solo Travellers - MS William Shakespeare. 1 Nov - 8 Nov 2021
- Rhine, Strasbourg & Heidelberg for Solo Travellers - MS Oscar Wilde. 2 Nov - 9 Nov 2021
- The Seine, Paris & Normandy for Solo Travellers - MS Jane Austen. 2 Nov -9 Nov 2021
- The Blue Danube for Solo Travellers - MS William Wordsworth. 5 Nov - 12 Nov 2021
- The Douro, Porto & Salamanca for Solo Travellers - MS Douro Elegance. 12 Nov - 19 Nov 2021
If there’s nothing you hate more than being all alone in a beautiful destination, then check out Indus Travels Solo Tours. Experience the life and soul of our global destinations with our English-speaking guides without worrying about any of the safety issues connected to traveling alone. Your bank balance will like it too because there is no fee for single supplement, and you will get a room for yourself!
- Tours to Europe including Spain, Ireland, Croatia& Portugal starting at $1599 per single incl. flights!
- Choose between ancient sites and interesting history and travel to Egypt or Morocco, or safaris and breathtaking landscapes in Kenya and South Africa
- Travel to far away destination and visit exotic places like Bali, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia or Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Save up to $1099 on single supplement fees on tours to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia and more
All Solo Tours on promotion now till Nov 30. Use SOLO20 promo code at check out and save 20%. With Indus Solo Tours you get your own room and NO additional cost and you travel in a small group of like-minded people. Book for 2021 now and save big. Click here.
- Includes all excursions and events referenced for Athens Land Tour
- Ancient Ephesus through the Ages in Kusadasi
- Medieval Acropolis of Lindos and the Citadel of the Nights in Rhodes
- Celestyal Experience – new to Celestyal Cruise, all-inclusive with beverages, gratuities and meals!
- Bonus Dining Excursion if booked by February 15th, 2021.
Australian Travel Awards Winner 2019, ‘Specialist’
Discover 3-time, award-winning, Solos-Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travelers from all over the world
Connect with Our Solo Travellers - Join our Facebook group, Encounter Travel Tribe; hear from solo travellers that have travelled with us, ask the tribe or share some tips.
Solos Only Touring Across the Globe
Start dreaming…it will be back
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories and heritage sites? Would you rather experience roads less travelled and meet the real locals without compromising on comfort, safety and security? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10)? Perhaps you prefer to travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted small group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma have been put together with solo travelers in mind. We do not charge a compulsory single supplement however it is available should you wish your own room throughout the tour. Most of our travelers come on their own and end up making wonderful friends with others in the group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to ‘hold your hand’ if that’s what you’d prefer.
Enjoy these intoxicating destinations with local specialist guides and Western tour escorts who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years.
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee.
Are You Getting Excited About Travel Again? We Are!
Curated trips for women-only all over the globe…once it’s safe we’ll be out there! Our luxury ladies-only tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine, or beer included with your meals & we never charge a single supplement.
Take 5% off all trips highlighted below if you book by February 28, 2021. We offer Risk-Free, Worry-Free Booking all on Adventures.
- The Road Less Traveled on the Riviera & Provence
- A once-in-a-lifetime Adventure to Africa to help Preserve South Africa’s Elephant Population
- The Staggering Beauty of Corsica a French Island with an Italian Twist
- Marvelous Magical Morocco a Luxurious Adventure
- The Rich Culture and Traditions of Sicily
Join the more than 32,000 solo travelers who have explored with us since 2019—and see why we’re the leader in solo-friendly travel. In 2022, we’ll have 30,000 single spaces available—an increase of 96% from 2019—with FREE or low-cost Single Supplements. Discover our top-trending adventures:
- Sicily's Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- Untamed Iceland
- Crossroads of the Adriatic: Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Slovenia
- New! Scotland Revealed: Legends, Lochs & Highland Landscapes
- Irish Adventure: Dublin, Belfast & the Northwest Counties
Call us today at 1-800-955-1925 and discover what sets us apart!
At I Cruise Solo, our passion is helping our solo travelers to see the world. ICruiseSolo.com is the best source for luxury cruises with zero solo supplement. The majority of our solo fares are well below the published fares, and available only to our members. Membership is free and available to anyone who wants to join. Visit our Zero Solo Supplement page to join and view our current sailings, or contact us at [email protected].
- 8 Days Avignon to Lyon Aboard the S.S. Catherine - August 29 - September 5, 2021: Solo prices from $4,699 - Additional Savings Available for Early Booking and River Heritage Members
- 8 Days Amsterdam to Nuremberg Aboard the River Princess - October 15 - 23, 2021: Solo prices from $2,999 - Additional Savings Available for Early Booking and River Heritage Members
- 7 Nights Round Trip Athens Aboard the Regent Seven Seas Splendor - November 4-11, 2021 : Solo prices from $8,399 including business class air ($5,799 cruise only)
- 18 Nights Miami to Rio de Janeiro Aboard the Regent Seven Seas Navigator - November 5-23, 2021: Solo prices from $9,499 including business class air ($7,499 cruise only)
- 7 Nights Miami to San Juan Aboard the Regent Seven Seas Navigator - January 6-13, 2022: Solo prices from $3,699 including business class air ($3,399 cruise only)
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Shared-cabin options available. Book before June 1, 2021 and save 15%.
Mighty Saint Lawrence, June 1–11, 2022
Newfoundland Circumnavigation, June 12–23 and July 4–15, 2022
Atlantic Canada Explorer, June 23–July 4, 2022, with special guest Margaret Atwood
Heart of the Arctic, July 21–August 2, 2022
High Arctic Explorer, August 2–13 and August 13–24, 2022
For 30 years Adventure Canada has been engaging, educating and entertaining by connecting people to each other and the land through award-winning travel experiences.
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2021 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
NEW, Lower Prices for 2021 - As travel slowly opens up again, Women of the World Travel has worked hard to curate safe, unique, small group tours for the solo female traveller. We are happy to announce we are ready. We have deferred all our 2020 tours & added new tours for 2021 and are taking deposits now. In the event these tours need to be either canceled or deferred, due to COVID-19, we will give full refunds on the deposit. Here are our exciting 2021 WOW Tours:
- Incredible Iceland – 03Sep-10Sep/21 – 8 days/7Nts – Double $4744 – single sup - $974 – New Tour
- Beautiful Balkans – 23Sep-03Oct/21 – 11 days/10 Nts – Double - $4999 - single sup - $1505 – New Tour
- South Africa/Victoria Falls - (Deferred from 2020) – 14Oct-25Oct/21 – 12 days/11 Nts – Double - $6990 – Single sup - $1595 – Only
- Enchanting Peru – (Deferred from 2020) – 04Nov-13Nov/21 – 10 days/9 nts – double - $4295 – single sup - $995
- Mystical Morocco – (Deferred from 2020) – 20Nov-29Nov/21 – 10 days/9 nts – double - $4495 – single sup - $995
- Costa Rica – Pure Yoga Adventure (Deferred from 2020) – 05Dec – 12Dec/21 – 8Days/7 Nts – double $2899 – single - $995
Sign up here for our Newsletter and our virtual travel talks starting this month.