100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
Indico Travels runs group tours designed especially for 30-45 year-olds. Our travelers rate us 4.5 of 5 stars on average. Now is your chance to win a place on one of the four trips below! Enter now for your chance to join other solo travelers on a shared international group tour (terms and conditions apply).
Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia (14 days)
Winter Wonders in Finland (5 days)
Best of Lisbon & Sintra (5 days)
Gems of Morocco (10 days)
Maximum of 12 travelers per group. Shared twin room included, single room available for a low single supplement.
To hear about Indico Travels' new trips and offers, sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page - https://www.indicotravels.
Contact: tel:+493056795126. email: [email protected]
Our boutique tours focus on unique, small group cultural and culinary experiences. If you love history, culture, art, architecture, food and wine, you will love our tours! Go solo or with friends. Don’t have anyone to go with? Join our group. Travel with local, certified guides and a tour leader to amazing destinations. Our tours are personalized experiences you will love. These are trips of a lifetime!
2022 SMALL GROUP TOURS
- ECUADOR: QUITO & THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS - Jan 27-Feb 3, 2022 (registration ends soon!)
- JEWELS OF ALASKA - July 9-21, 2022
- NEW ZEALAND’S NORTH AND SOUTH ISLANDS - November 3-19, 2022
PRIVATE TOURS (your dates & group/1+)
- CULINARY PERU & MACHU PICCHU
- BELGIUM & THE NETHERLANDS
- FLORENCE & CHIANTI IN TUSCANY
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2022 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Welcome back to Travel Made Easy! Now accepting bookings for all of our spectacular worldwide tours! Our guided tours include everything: flights, carefully selected hotels, most meals, all tips and taxes, insurance for cancellation & health while outside of Canada + transportation between your home and airport (from most Canadian cities). Our tours are designed for peace of mind for the mature traveller who enjoys a carefree experience. Here are a few of our incredible tours:
DREAMING OF TRAVEL TO FARAWAY PLACES?
Discover the world with a small group of curious, spirited women (50+) eager for immerse experiences with some of the coolest guides in the business. Take a peek:
·Mayan Culture & Wellness of the Yucatan – February 18 – 27, 2002. Ancient Mayan ruins, traditional healing practices, incredible wildlife, fabulous food, a luxury hacienda in the jungle and the colorful towns of Valladolid, Merida and Izamal. And the beaches!
·Mexico – Artes, Vino y Caballos en Baja California! – March 22 - 29, 2022. We’ve booked an entire, 2,800-acre horse ranch in Baja’s foothills, just 2 hours south of San Diego. Retreat for a week that includes horseback riding, wine tasting, day trips, creative play (basketry and pottery classes) and comfy, rustic, off-the-grid living.
·Springtime in Abruzzo – May 18 - 24, 2022. An authentic experience combining slow-travel, awesome vistas, and local immersion. Join us as we into the heart of one of Italy’s best kept secrets – Abruzzo! Spectacular beauty spanning the Apennine Mountains to the Adriatic Sea.
·Uzbekistan: Experience the Silk Road – May 30 – June 10, 2022. An itinerary packed with must-see traditional experiences + local interaction, making it ideal for any traveler who wishes to genuinely explore the crafts, history, food and culture of this remarkably rewarding, and still relatively undiscovered, Central Asian country. Limited single rooms available.
Join the conversation on Facebook (Please remember to answer the 3 membership questions.)
Discover 3 time award winning Solos Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
Connect with Other Solo Travellers
- Scenic Croatia, Slovenia & More. 45 Years & Over
- Greece & The Islands. 45 Years & Over
- Scandinavia Explorer. 45 Years & Over
- Tours in Australia & More
If you have not yet discovered the beauty and peace of Brittany, France, then don't delay a moment longer!
I am Christine Todd, native to the beautiful region of la Bretagne and fluent in French and English. I have a passion for helping others reach their dream of speaking English or French with confidence. I take my program guests on local walks through charming villages and exquisite local beaches.
I live in Brigneau, Moelan-sur-Mer, which is near Pont-Aven - the city of artists and once the home of Paul Gauguin. When you come and stay with me, I will introduce you to regional food that we will cook together. If your native language is English, you will have the opportunity to learn French with me as I am a qualified French teacher. We can also speak English if you prefer !
As you will see, I love sharing my passion for the local area, meeting people from far-flung places and enjoying world cuisine and sharing my joy of French gastronomy.
Join me for one of the following:
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean, located halfway between Roma and Napoli.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. Among other places, we visit Rome, Pompeii, Positano, The Ninfa Gardens, castles, villas, seaside and country villages. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. Italy is my second home having lived there for over 10 years and still having family and friends there. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2021 Tours on the following dates: September 14th-29th & September 28th-October 13th.
- 2022 Tours: May 2 -17 May 16-31, September 14-29, September 28- Oct. 13th
Celebrate the re-opening of the world and your vaccine status by booking a trip somewhere exciting or luxurious! Take advantage of our early bird current offer: Take 5% of our entire lot of 2022 trips. This is an offer that will last for only 1 month and won’t be on offer again. Savings can range from $250 - $700 depending on which trip you choose.
We have a huge roster of women-only luxury trips, retreats, and adventure in 2022 heading all over the globe including South Africa, Ireland, Mongolia, Costa Rica, Laos, Bali, the Netherlands, Vietnam, Provence, Cornwall & Devon, Bhutan, French Polynesia, Japan, Scotland, Estonia, New Zealand, Morocco, Egypt, Mexico, Corsica, Tahiti & French Polynesia and of course mainland France…lots of trips to France, as always.
2022 Trips are all here
Our luxury ladies-only tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine, or beer included with your meals. Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond NEVER charges a Single Supplement!
Our Motto: Meet as strangers, depart as friends.
- Sicily's Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- Northern Spain & Portugal: Pilgrimage into the Past
- Northern Italy: The Alps, Dolomites & Lombardy
- New! Scotland Revealed: Legends, Lochs & Highland Landscapes
- Irish Adventure: Dublin, Belfast & the Northwest Counties
- 8-Day Delightful Douro w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8 -Day Gems of the Danube w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8-Day Danube Christmas Markets w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8-Day Rhine Highlights w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
- 8-Day Treasures of the Rhine w/ Reduced Single Supplement and More!
Whether celebrating North America’s rich natural beauty or gliding down the Nile River, Vantage welcomes solo travelers with unforgettable experiences and value on all seven continents. With our Free and Reduced Single Supplements on all base tours, Free Single Supplements on most trip extensions, and custom-built solo cabins, we offer an independent travel experience you can’t afford to miss!
Check out some of our more popular journeys for solos in 2022:
- North American Waterways: St. Lawrence and the Great Lakes - 2022
- Great Lakes & Waterfronts: Chicago to Toronto - 2022
- Autumn in New England & Canada: Montréal to Boston - 2022
- Heart of Brazil & the Amazon - 2022
- Ancient Wonders: Egypt & Nile River Cruise - 2022
For more solo information, visit: www.vantagetravel.com
For more details, please call: 1-800-322-6677
- Rhine, Strasbourg & Heidelberg for Solo Travellers - MS Oscar Wilde. Departure November 2nd, 2021
- The Blue Danube for Solo Travellers - Departures November 5th and also November 12th, 2021
- The Douro, Porto & Salamanca for Solo Travellers - Departures November 7th and also November 12th, 2021
Travel is the best way to learn about the world, and our experiential tours make it easy to get to the heart of a destination. Each trip is led by local Tour Directors and guides, and offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests.
- Discover the benefits of traveling solo with Go Ahead Tours
- See our current deals for solo travelers
- Venice, Florence & Rome for Solo Travelers
- Ireland for Solo Travelers
- Portugal for Solo Travelers
See all 2021, 2022, and 2023 Solo Tours at goaheadtours.com/solo or call 1-877-261-6392 to talk with an expert Tour Consultant.
Join a fun, educational, and life-changing small-ship expedition to the Arctic or Atlantic Canada.
Free single supplements are available on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Shared cabin options are also available.
- Mighty Saint Lawrence, June 1–11, 2022
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation, June 12–23 and July 4–15, 2022
- High Arctic Explorer, August 2–13 and August 13–24, 2022
Adventure Canada’s pioneering approach emphasizes wildlife, culture, learning, and fun. We believe in the power of travel as a force for positive change in the world and strive to give back as much as we gain.
For more information please visit our website or call us at 1 800 363 756.
Solo travelers enjoy the intimacy of our small groups of never more than 16 guests. Our Journeys Without a Crowd offer a lighter footprint with a more authentic, caring and sustainable experience enhanced by our native-born guides.
We offer fully refundable deposits when guests book by December 31, 2021 for travel through 2023.
Save $500 when you pay in full at time of booking.
+ Quito + the Galapagos
+ Polar Bears of Churchill
+ Morocco from Sea to Sahara
+ Journey to Croatia + Montenegro
+ From Japan’s Inland Sea to the Alps
+ Between the Paws of the Sphinx
For a more private experience and better quality of services, our small groups are limited to 12 travelers.
Join our 8 days tour in Puglia, enjoy the Italian lifestyle and be able to embrace a deep cultural history of Italian food, wine and art!
2022 guaranteed departures:
April 23 – 30 ; May 14 – 21 ; June 18 – 25 ; September 10 – 17 ; October 16 – 23
- 8 days tour“Puglia the hidden treasure of Italy”
- Our tours inPuglia
- Our guests’ testimonials
- News and Curiosities about Puglia and Italy
For SoloTravelerWorld.com guests NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
Solo Travelers! Explore the world with TravelswithTalek.com
Travels with Talek is a travel company created for active adults who love culture, food, and a little bit of comfort when they travel. I want to help you create your own unique travel experiences by sharing my passion for travel around the world and Cuba in particular. My family is from Cuba and, although I was born and raised in the U.S., I've traveled to Cuba regularly and shared Cuba's fascinating culture with many visitors. I want to share Cuba with you too.
Travel makes you happy. It just makes you feel good in a way nothing else does. Seeing a place for the first time is especially electrifying; tasting new foods, finding your way around, communicating, and interacting with the local people. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. Join me!
Our upcoming 5- and 10-day Cuba cultural tours are 100% consistent with U.S. travel regulations. They include:
- Low single supplements, dedicated English-speaking guides, lovingly curated itineraries providing maximum interaction with local populations, flexible cancellation policy.
Join our Facebook Group for active women travelers. Join us for occasional Meetups across the country.
Have a look at our upcoming 5- and 10-day Cuba cultural tours
- About Talek
- Talek's Books
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive our free book, 110 Free Travel tips.
Contact us at [email protected]
Talek Nantes www.travelswithtalek.com
For 25 years, Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. If you want to explore this summer, here are some adventures you can join in 2021. Use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
- Costa Rica Adventure ‘Toucan’: 6 days exploring the Guanacaste province.
- Croatia Dalmatian Coast Adventure ‘Azure’: 6 days cycling, kayaking and hiking Croatia.
- Galapagos Land and Sea Adventure ‘Tortuga’: 10 days soaking in the Galapagos culture and wildlife
View all Active Adventures tours, 30-day refunds and transferable deposits on all trips. Need inspiration? Request a free brochure or follow us on Facebook!
Contact Active Adventures: [email protected]
While travel restrictions are easing, high single supplements & high prices might be keeping you home. Most internet searches lead to avalanches of badly targeted options.
Relief is in sight! On Sept. 15, 2020, Solo Trekker 4 U has launched a free, upgraded software search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing TrackerTM Premium. Easy to use, this tool lets solo travelers search for providers tailored for your needs based on three categories: destination, tour or lodging type & solo-pricing structure (no to low single supplement).It searches over 1,000 providers and cover 20,000+ trip options for you to choose from.
Here are examples of easy searches leading to best-priced options for your next trip!
- Solos-Singles Trips From Asia to Europe and Latin America
- Africa: Safaris-No Single Supplement
- Asia-Europe-Cruises-No Single Supplement
- France-Chateau Hotels-Value Deals + Single or Solo-Priced Rooms
- Central-Eastern Europe-Budget Hotels-Top Values
- Tours Just for Women From Spas to Food-Wine Tours
Flying Solo: $150 off 100+ Countries Worldwide
With almost 50 years of experience creating over 600+ Culture, Cycling, Hiking, and Responsible Wildlife tours to 100 countries around the globe, and 250,000 happy travelers, making the most of the world is in our DNA. Over 65% of Exodus’ travelers fly solo and we have thousands of happy travelers to prove it! Journey with 8-16 like-minded travelers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand with single rooms for as little as $10 a night.
A small sample of Exodus award winning 600+ small group tours
- Wilds & Wonders of Botswana – 14 days
- Walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast – 8 days
- Egypt: Nile Cruise – 8 days
- Portugal: Walking & Wine - 8 days
- Walking the Prosecco Hills - 8 days
- Grand Southern Africa Camping Safari – 20 days
We’re sweetening the deal with *$150 off any tour for travel until 1 Jan 2023, when booked before Nov 20 2021. Promocode: SoloAdventures2021. Not combinable
2022 is going to be the year for BIG adventures, as we make up for lost time and missed trips.
Book now to lock in your place and SAVE 10% on over 150 tours all over the world between 1 March and 31 October 2022.
From Greek island hopping and Icelandic Northern Lights to Costa Rican wildlife and exploring Moroccan souks, what will you choose for your next adventure? Don’t delay – our Early Bird Sale ends 23 September.
For more details https://www.exploreworldwide.com/offers/current-offers/early-bird-offer or call USA Toll free 1 800 715 1746, Canada Toll free 1 888 216 3401 or email [email protected]
Paris Personally Solo Traveler
Stay in the center of Paris in a family-owned boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Women traveling on their own love our small group trips! Click here to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Small groups (maximum 10 people) and NO single supplement! And you'll stay in your own private room.
- Experience the city like a Parisian – no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Three itineraries for 2022: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.
Contact [email protected] or visit https://www.paris-personally.com/2022-small-group-trips for details on our 2022 trips!
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 21-26, 2022. No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: [email protected] 1-800- 624-6323
$100 off the Costa Rica 2022 trip between now October 31st!!
- Call: 503-380-3032 or Email: [email protected]
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely walks along the beautiful coastlines, village squares, and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into a clear blue sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our sketchbook travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Spain. Barcelona and Costa Brava: Sept 4-10, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 29-June 5 & Sept 25-Oct 2, 2022 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: May 3-15 & Oct 4-16, 2022 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: April 18-24 & Sept 18-24, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 23-29 & Oct 3-9, 2022, 6 nights.
For the lowest single supplement, please quote the promotional code - SOLOMAY
Contact at 551.258.3955 or [email protected]
If there’s nothing you hate more than being all alone in a beautiful destination, then check out Indus Travels Solo Tours. Experience the life and soul of our global destinations with our English-speaking guides without worrying about any of the safety issues connected to traveling alone. Your bank balance will like it too because there is no fee for single supplement, and you will get a room for yourself!
- Tours to Europe including Spain, Ireland, Croatia & Portugal starting at $1599 per single incl. flights!
- Choose between ancient sites and interesting history and travel to Egypt or Morocco, or safaris and breathtaking landscapes in Kenya and South Africa
- Travel to far away destination and visit exotic places like Bali, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia or Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Save up to $1099 on single supplement fees on tours to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia and more
With Indus Solo Tours you get your own room and NO additional cost and you travel in a small group of like-minded people. Book for 2022 now and save big. Click here.