Every month the Solo Travel Deals page pulls together a list of the best tours for solo travelers. This page has dozens of trips from over 20 tour companies.
100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
We aren't a tour company ourselves. As a service to our readers, we produce and update this list of solo travel tours, cruises, and other travel products with no or very low single supplements. Most tours advertised elsewhere specify that they are based on double occupancy and when a single person tries to book there is a single supplement surcharge - sometimes of up to 100%. On this list we only allow advertisers to promote solo travel tours that have a maximum of 20% single supplement.
In many cases there is none. Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
We realize that living in uncertain times makes it hard to plan travel in advance. But that doesn’t mean you need to put your dreams on hold! We have many destinations that remain unaffected and safe and we’re thrilled to announce a no-risk cancellation policy for all 2020 bookings to our top destinations.
Plus, we’re sweetening the deal for Cuba. Book any 2020 Cuba tour by March 31, 2020 and save $250. Our Cuba tours are available every week, and we can confirm any date with a minimum of just one guest – that means you!
· Cuba: Hidden Culinary Allure – 8 Days
· Havana Weekend Getaway – 5 Days
· Barcelona & Beyond: A Moveable Feast – 7 Days
· Morocco: Savory Spices & Souks – 9 Days
· Cinque Terre: Flavors of the Italian Riviera – 6 Days
· Tuscany: Treasures of the Tuscan Sun – 5 Days
· Sicily: The Baroque Cities of the Val di Noto – 6 Days
Culture. Cuisine. Connection. Get to know the local people and culture through authentic, sustainable - and fun! – culinary vacations. Our solo-friendly small groups (12 max) include low single supplements and optional room sharing. Award-winning, flexible itineraries offer ample time for socializing, relaxing, and exploring on your own. Recommended by The New York Times, Fodor’s, and Travel+Leisure.
Check out all of our food tours around the world.
Travel freely & Risk-Free with the Leader in Solo Travel!
Whether sharing stories under a blanket of stars in Morocco or gliding down the Rhine, Vantage welcomes solo travelers with unforgettable experiences — and value.
We offer Free Single Supplements on all departures, up to free airfare savings, exclusive Solo connections, and best-in-class Concierge.
- BEST OF AFRICA: SOUTH AFRICA, ZIMBABWE & BOTSWANA – 2020
- FRANCE CULINARY DELIGHTS: PARIS TO NORMANDY – 2020
- ON SAFARI IN KENYA & TANZANIA: UP CLOSE WITH THE BIG FIVE – 2020
- SWITZERLAND, THE HEART OF THE RHINE & MOSELLE – 2020
Female solo travel is reconnecting with nature through mindful group meditation. It’s breaking bread with a local family in the Andalusian Mountains. It’s even crafting keepsakes out of clay, glass and steel alongside other creatives. Forge lasting bonds on Road Scholar's women-only learning adventures around the globe, perfect for solo female travelers.
The not-for-profit educational travel organization offers more than 40 experiences specifically designed for women only, Each year, thousands of solo travelers, particularly solo female travelers, learn something new with us — whether about a new topic or about themselves — and make new friends that last a lifetime. Take a first-hand look at Road Scholar adventures for women only. Road Scholar is launching a year-long social media campaign celebrating boomer women who learn with Road Scholar. Follow their stories throughout the year at www.thanksladies.org.
Please join Cracking India Tours for this exclusive small group (max 8 women) 16 day fully escorted women's tour to Rajasthan, Gujarat, and ending with the magnificent Taj Mahal.
Experience the famous Navratri festival - one of Gujarat's main festivals. Navratri celebrates the female goddess Durga who symbolizes feminine energy and power. Dance the Garba and experience the tribal culture of Gujarat as we immerse ourselves in India's rich cultural and spiritual history.
Tour includes two internal flights, boutique and heritage hotels and many hosted meals and celebrations. Low single supplement. Single supplement will be waived if you complete your booking by April 15.
For further details and booking contact Ann Marie McCarthy at email@example.com or call (732) 567-3965.
WOMEN'S JOURNEY TO KENYA JULY 2020 – A joyful 16-day African luxury adventure for a woman’s heart! This trip is for women who crave an African experience that connects to the people, yet offers premier hotels, delicious cuisine, and adventurous safaris. Spend time singing, dancing and sharing stories with colorful village women, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, elite women leaders, and hundreds of kids. Teach at a Kenyan school. Pick tea in the lush tea fields of Mt. Kenya! Shop for contemporary, local crafts.
Your host, Linda Higdon, has worked in Kenya over 20 years and opens her exclusive private network so you have backstage access to people and places not found on any tour. Enjoy first-rate concierge services every step. You’ll be treated like royalty by the Kenyans, some of the kindest people on the planet. See Kenya’s remarkable wildlife and stare up in wonder at the African night skies. Renew each day with time just for you. Feel comfortable knowing that English is spoken.
We personally greet you at Nairobi's airport, then whisk you away to the Fairview, an elegant historic British hotel in Nairobi. July’s temperatures are perfect for this small-group tour. FREE BONUS SAFARI with Early Bird Prices.
Experience the trip now! Take a Virtual Tour
Why is this trip to France extraordinary?
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- You’ll be residing in the home of your guide/host. Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
You might want to check our 2020 tour dates. Act now! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond is an invitation to travel luxuriously in a small group of like-minded women (no more than 12) and explore another part of the world in style. Our tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine or beer included with your meals & we never charge a single supplement. We meet as strangers and leave as friends.
- Stay in a Castle While Exploring the Burgundy Region of France. Big Discounts on this tour for remaining two rooms if you are willing to share a lovely bathroom each with your own entrance.
- The Ultimate Food Tour of Italy in Emilia Romagna. After the virus hysteria is well over and done, come with us to this magical region of Italy. October 16-22
- Marvelous Morocco: Souks, Camels & Royal Cities. Step back in time to another world. Meet and dine with locals, have a cooking class in a Riad, ride a camel into the Sahara desert. The most magical tour available for women-only departs November 5-14 . $250 off for Solo Traveler Readers.
- Life Coach Retreat & Tour to Paris & the Loire with one of the most Renowned Life Coaches in the World - Sept. 12-18. Mention Solo Traveler and get $500 off this extraordinary experience.
Read our 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor.
For further information contact Doni Belau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +19179212487 US cell & WhatsApp.
A “TravelDriver” is a safe and reliable, exceptional, high-quality, English-speaking private and personal driver-guide who is a “local” in your travel destination, and has, as his or her top priority, the goal of creating an amazing travel experience for you and your companions.
TravelDrivers are so much more than just chauffeurs. They also serve as companions, chaperones, interpreters, tour guides, coaches, security guards and even ambassadors, showing you hidden “insider secrets” and teaching you less-obvious information about the area, the people and their culture, while sharing local legends and stories and inevitably becoming more like a friend— often for life!
- We currently have drivers available in these countries but we are happy to find them for you wherever your adventure is leading you.
- TravelDriver Defined
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits. Here are the benefits of traveling with a vetted private driver-guide - a true TravelDriver”
Call Janet directly at the number below to discuss your travel plans or ask any questions you may have about TravelDrivers.
What better way to enrich your life than through travel? Collette wants you to do just that. With over 160 different tours to every continent, and five travel styles, you’ll find the perfect tour for you.
When you travel with Collette, you get the most inclusive experience in the industry, with exactly what you need included up front. You’ll be able to make your trip your own with free time, It’s Your Choice inclusions, and tour options. Your tour will have perfected pacing, so you’ll spend less time getting to a destination, and more time enjoying it. And you’ll be doing it all with the most seasoned team in guided travel, with expert Tour Managers and local guides. All of this, plus our 24/7 service and travel protection plan, give you a worry-free guided tour experience, from start to finish.
- Discover Scotland: From rugged sea-sprayed islands to its stately castles rich in history, Scotland is diverse and compelling.
- Spotlight on London - Delve into the rich history and culture of one of the world's iconic cities.
- Discover Switzerland, Austria and Bavaria – Journey through spectacular mountain scenery.
- Sunny Portugal – Discover the charms of Lisbon. Enjoy Meander with its narrow cobblestone streets, oceanfront promenade and quaint bay area.
- Tropical Costa Rica – Lush forests and stunning waterfalls…rumbling volcanoes and endless coastlines…Costa Rica is a paradise teeming with exotic plants and incredible animals.
- The Plains of Africa - An unforgettable safari adventure waits for you in Africa. Explore the magnificent vistas of Kenya, home to incredible wildlife, from cheetahs to wildebeests. Feed Rothschild Giraffes at the Giraffe Sanctuary.
Want an adventure of a lifetime without breaking the bank? Adventure travel tour operator TucanTravel offers small group trips with up to 50% off many departures! Since 1987, Tucan Travel has been running small tours perfect for solo travellers! Over 60% of our passengers are solo travellers! Prices of our tours are based on two people of the same gender sharing a room - a great way to make new friends!
Have a look at these fantastic deals!
- Combine Peru, Bolivia and Chile
- Spot wildlife in Costa Rica
- Get off the beaten track in Eastern Europe
- See the Taj Mahal in India
Choose one of our superb value, Hebridean island cruises from April to October. Many activities ashore and afloat, incredible scenery, rare wildlife, delicious local food with your dedicated chef. On both Seahorse II and Gemini Explorer we have single cabins and a limited number of double cabins with no single supplement. On all three small ships cabin-sharing is available.
- All solo travellers booking a cruise departing in April or May 2020 can book any cabin on any of our three small ships without single supplement!
- NEW guided wildlife tours to St Kilda and the Isle of Skye, with no extra cost to our passengers!
- Some ‘special’ cruises, also feature an onboard art or photography tutor or a wildlife guide.
- For available dates, take a look at our 2020 calendar and 2021 calendar. Cruises vary between 5 and 11 nights.
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: email@example.com 1-800- 624-6323
Join the more than 50,000 solo travelers who have explored the world with O.A.T. in the past two years. We don’t charge a Single Supplement on our Small Group Adventures, trip extensions, and Stopovers, and offer low-cost Single Supplements on all Small Ship Adventures. In 2021, we’ll have 18,000 single spaces available and 26 women-only departures featured on our most popular adventures.
All of our itineraries feature cultural experiences in off-the-beaten-path locations—always in the intimacy of a small group (average of 14 by land and 22 by ship). Plus, we offer the freedom to personalize your experience by arriving early, staying later, and discovering more. Join us to see why O.A.T. is the leader in solo-friendly travel—and why more than 90% of solo travelers have rated their adventures excellent.
Here are O.A.T.’s top-trending 2021 adventures for solo travelers:
- Egypt & the Eternal Nile by Private, Classic River-Yacht
- Ultimate Africa: Botswana, Zambia & Zimbabwe Safari
- Morocco Sahara Odyssey
- New! Ancient Egypt & the Nile River
- New! Tunisia: From the Mediterranean to the Sahara
Australian Travel Awards Winner 2019, ‘Specialist’
More and more Americans and Canadians are discovering Encounter Travel, a 3 time award winning Australian travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
- Scenic Croatia. Solos Only. 40 years & Over
- Colour of Morocco. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Magic of Mexico. Solos Only. 40 Years & Over
- Vivid Guatemala with Day of the Dead. 40 Years & Over
- Scandinavia Explorer. Solos Only. 45 Years & Over
Destination of the month is Tanzania, where you can spot the Big Five, climb Africa's highest peak and relax on pure white beaches. It's a compelling combination. Find out more click here
Click here to check out our month by month guide to walking tours
Enjoy an adventure with a small group of like-minded travelers with No single supplements required. Click here to see 10 unusual places to visit as a solo traveller
For more information call: USA 1-800-715-1746. Canada 1-888-216-3401.
To request your free catalog with hundreds of adventures with no compulsory single supplements, click here.
Awarded Best Walking Tour in Italy 2020 by Travel and Hospitality Awards!
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely, small-group walking vacations along the beautiful coastlines, village squares and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into an open sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Spain. Barcelona and Costa Brava: May 31-June 6, & September 5-11, 2020- 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 23-30, & October 19-26, 2020, 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: April 21-May 3 & October 6-18, 2020 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: June 7-13, & September 27- October 3, 2020 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 25-31, 2020, 6 nights.
Reduced single supplement for all tours. Must mention solo travelerworld.com.
Why Paris Personally?
- Small groups – maximum 10 people for a better overall experience.
- No single supplement. Paris hotel rooms are small, so you’ll be happy to have a private room!
- Authentic Paris experiences. No tour coaches. No business hotels. No group meals in touristy restaurants. And your bilingual Parisian guide to help you discover Paris.
- Both structured group outings and free time each day.
- 6-day museum pass, 7-day metro/bus pass, city and metro maps, and insider tips from your full-time Parisian guide.
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Dreaming of springtime in Paris? Join our Must-See Paris trip in April or May.
- Interested in firsthand experiences with French culture? Join us for a Week With the French.
- See why our clients love our small group trips.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.paris-personally.com/small-group-trips to learn more.