100+ Solo Travel Trips Updated Monthly
The Only List of Singles Group Travel Deals that We Know of. Solo Travel Tours & Cruises with No or Low Single Supplements
Do you have a solo travel tour to promote? Please contact Simon Constam.
Travel at the speed of you! The Blue Walk is about experience, people, beauty and a touch of luxury. Our small group walking vacations take place in unique, undiscovered locations. Our guests enjoy leisurely walks along the beautiful coastlines, village squares, and open spaces of Europe while staying at luxury boutique hotels and resorts. Each tour includes daily 1-hour to 1/2-day walks in some of the world’s most serene surroundings where you can look up into a clear blue sky or gaze out at tranquil blue waters.
No hiking boots or backpacks required! We offer a unique blend of leisurely walking trails, coastal meandering, and urban strolling. Our sketchbook travel journal workshops are a solo traveler favorite. All levels welcome and supported. Explore all our offerings at thebluewalk.com.
- Blue Walk Spain. Barcelona and Costa Brava: Sept 4-10, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy. Milan, Rapallo, Cinque Terre, Portofino, Lake Como. May 29-June 5 & Sept 25-Oct 2, 2022 7 nights
- Blue Walk Greece. Athens, Amorgos, Naxos, Santorini: Oct 5-17, 2021, May 3-15 & Oct 4-16, 2022 12 nights.
- Blue Walk France. French Riviera: Sept 12-18, 2021, April 18-24 & Sept 18-24, 2022 6 nights
- Blue Walk Italy, Umbria: May 23-29 & Oct 3-9, 2022, 6 nights.
For the lowest single supplement, please quote the promotional code - SOLOMAY
Contact at 551.258.3955 or [email protected]
Travelers fully vaccinated against COVID 19 or who can show proof of recovery will be allowed to visit Iceland without being subject to any other COVID requirements.
Here come summer days - with nearly 24 hours of sunshine! Grab your slice of heaven on Taste of Iceland, our scheduled tour available right away, perfect for first timers! On our Fall/Winter Northern Lights Quest of Iceland thrill to hunting for the Northern Lights. Until May 31, we’ll waive the single room supplement up to $500 for the first four solo travelers on both trips. Check out some of our other popular guided tours: Irish Adventure, all the major highlights of Ireland, north and south; Best of Britain , a 10-day whirlwind tour of the UK; or enjoy history, culture and castles on our Scots Irish tour or explore Venice, Rome, Florence, Sorrento and the Isle of Capri on our Taste of Italy with Sorrento. With every CIE Tours vacation you get:
Safety: Comprehensive health/ safety standards to ensure best health protocols and social.
Flexibility: Rest easy knowing you can modify your travel plans up to 30 days before departure.
Savings: Get a single room at no additional cost and secure your trip with only $99.
All-Inclusive: With CIE Tours, there are no optional extras. Everything you’ll need is included in the price.
Browse our guided tours on CIETours .com or call 1-800-243-8687.
Since 2003, Sacred Earth Journeys has taken travelers to some of the most beautiful landscapes and sacred places of the world. We work closely with our passionate tour leaders to create sacred travel programs that will further your inner journey while guiding you through the mythic heart of each country we visit. Our itineraries are filled with personal contacts and resources that draw on our years of experience and local knowledge. On many of our journeys, we have the honor of meeting local wisdom keepers, traditional healers, shamans, musicians, artists, authors, and other remarkable people. These are life-changing spiritual adventures. Here are a few, more on our website!
Special Note: Due to Covid-19, we have postponed our spring journeys. We remain hopeful for the journeys listed below but will adjust as necessary.
- Peru – Heart of the Pachamama with Puma Quispe Singona A Sacred Journey of Healing, Andean Medicine, and Energy Work in Peru, September 28 – October 8, 2021
- Nepal & India – Finding Buddha with Dr. Miles Neale & Special Guest Geshe Tenzin Zopa A Pilgrimage to the Source of Awakening in Nepal & India, October 28-November 11, 2021
- Yucatan, Mexico – Maya Temples of Transformation with Freddy Silva & Miguel Angel Vergara Uniting the Knowledge of the Jaguar & Serpent, November 4-12, 2021
- South India – Shiva Dancing: Sacred South India with Andrew Harvey In Search of Original Wisdom, February 10-24, 2022
- Italy – La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life of Mythic Italy with Phil Cousineau A Mythic Adventure to the Lands of Gods and Goddesses, Divine Art, the Pleasures of Everyday Life, and Breathtaking Scenery, April 3-13, 2022
- Greece – In the Footsteps of Odysseus and Penelope with Mythologist Phil Cousineau A Homeric Journey into the Wonderland: Heroes and Heroines, Gods and Goddesses, April 18-29, 2022
- Greece – The Hydra Writer’s Retreat with Phil Cousineau An All-New Mythopoetic Approach to Crafting Your Story: A Seven-Day Writing Retreat in the Greek Islands, May 6-13, 2022
For further information and lower single supplements, call (604) 874-7922 or 1-877-874-7922 and mention you saw it on Solo Traveler.
A community of world travelers inviting you to discover one majestic destination after another. Travelers who are looking to connect with people from all over the world while exploring new adventurous destinations, unique experiences, inspiring cultures, delicious cuisines, yoga, meditation and much more. Through detailed service, our aim is to make the experience affordable, fun and fulfilling as possible - all the while meeting great friends along the way.
- May 2021: Beach Backpacker Retreat
- All-Inclusive 7-day Trip. Destinations: Quintana Roo, Mexico - Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Playa Del Carmen, and Tulum.
- May 2021: Mayan Jungle Backpack Retreat
- All-inclusive 7-day Trip. Destinations: Quintana Roo, Mexico - Chichen Itza, Playa Del Carmen, and Tulum.
- July 2021: Chiapas Backpacker Trip
- All-inclusive 10-day Trip. Destinations: Chiapas, Mexico - San Cristóbal, Palenque, and Cañon del Sumidero
- August 2021: Oaxaca Backpacker Trip
- All-inclusive 10-day Trip. Destination: Oaxaca, Mexico - City, Mountains, Surf and Beach.
- October 2021: Beautiful Bali Retreat
- All-inclusive 10 or 14 day Trip. Destination: Bali, Indonesia - Seminyak, Canggu, Ubud, Sidemen, and Nusa Islands
Designed for the adventurer who is looking for the ultimate western river rafting experience on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon. Trip highlights include world class whitewater, The Big Drops, Little Niagra and Frogg’s Wave. Oar rafts, kayaks, SUPS, hiking and big sandy beach camps in the heart of Canyonlands National Park. Professional Guides, delicious meals and top notch rafting gear. Bring your sense of adventure and JOIN US! Aug 31-Sept 5, 2020 No single supplement charges.
- Colorado River Trip in Cataract Canyon
- Women Only Retreats
- Dark Sky Stargazing Trips
- Moab Mountain biking Trips
- Combination Trips, Biking & Rafting
Contact: [email protected] 1-800- 624-6323
- Newfoundland & Labrador- 14 Days
- Vancouver Island (Featuring Black Bear ) - 10 Days
- Walking on Prince Edward Island - 7 Days
- Rocky Mountaineer (Vancouver to Jasper by Rail ) - 9 Days
Curated trips for women-only all over the globe with Girls’ Guide to Paris & Beyond… Europe is opening to vaccinated travelers starting in May, this is the news we’ve all been waiting for! Get your vaccine taken care of and then let’s get back out there and LIVE again!
Our luxury ladies-only tours are all-inclusive down to the glasses of champagne, wine, or beer included with your meals & we never ever charge a single supplement. *Take 5% off all trips highlighted below if you book by May 15th. We offer Risk-Free, Worry-Free Booking on all Adventures.
RVshare is the world’s first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace with more than 100,000 RVs to rent across the country. RVshare brings RV renters and RV owners together by providing the safest and most secure platform for booking an RV rental. If you want the comforts of home while getting up close and personal with the beautiful world around you, an RV rental is the best place to start.
- Thousands of satisfied customers, 24/7 customer support
- Broad range of inventory ranging from travel trailers to luxury motorhomes
- Different services offered such as delivery and set up
- Safe way to travel while being able to socially distance
- Worry Free Rental Guarantee
Contact us 24/7 at +1 888-482-0234
Do you appreciate new cultures and exotic cuisine, ancient histories, and heritage sites? Would you rather experience roads less travelled and meet the real locals without compromising on comfort, safety, and security? Are you happy to travel with a small group (max 10)? Perhaps you prefer to travel with the company of women only?
Our lovingly crafted small group tours through India, the Himalayan Kingdoms, Sri Lanka and Burma have been put together with solo travelers in mind. We do not charge a compulsory single supplement however it is available should you wish your own room throughout the tour. Most of our travelers come on their own and end up making wonderful friends with others in the group. We allow enough free time for you do your own thing but are always here to ‘hold your hand’ if that’s what you’d prefer.
All of our tours are escorted by Western tour managers who reside in and have travelled these regions extensively for over 27 years along with local specialist guides throughout these.
Given the current situation in India, we are only taking expressions of interest for future tours at this time. We hope to be able to run our scheduled trips commencing February 2022 but will be monitoring conditions on the ground (we live in India) as we move forward through these troubled times and as India recovers from the second wave.
A local touch from a western perspective is the Incredible Indian Tours guarantee.
No single supplement on a limited quantity of cabins in categories 3 through 7 aboard the Ocean Endeavour. Shared-cabin options available. Book before June 1, 2021 and save 15%.
Mighty Saint Lawrence, June 1–11, 2022
Newfoundland Circumnavigation, June 12–23 and July 4–15, 2022
Atlantic Canada Explorer, June 23–July 4, 2022, with special guest Margaret Atwood
Heart of the Arctic, July 21–August 2, 2022
High Arctic Explorer, August 2–13 and August 13–24, 2022
For 30 years Adventure Canada has been engaging, educating and entertaining by connecting people to each other and the land through award-winning travel experiences.
Dear Solo Travelers,
I love curating and hosting art experiences for like-hearted creative spirits from all over the world. Creative travel is a particularly enriching and authentic way of travelling and it also offers opportunities to support local economies and environments. Looking ahead, I have some special creative treats planned for you - here are some examples:
- SENSE OF PLACE - Drawing and Painting in Lewis & Harris, Outer Hebrides
- MAGICAL ORKNEY - Drawing and watercolour painting experience in Orkney (no single supplement)
- Women-only CREATIVE RETREAT IN ORKNEY - Rediscovering a sense of possibility, Orkney Islands (no single supplement)
- COME GIE'S A SANG - Singing experience in Traditional Scots Song, Edinburgh
Travel is the best way to learn about the world, and our experiential tours make it easy to get to the heart of a destination. Each trip is led by local Tour Directors and guides, and offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests.
- Discover the benefits of traveling solo with Go Ahead Tours
- See our current deals for solo travelers
- Venice, Florence & Rome for Solo Travelers
- Ireland for Solo Travelers
- Portugal for Solo Travelers
See all 2021, 2022, and 2023 Solo Tours at goaheadtours.com/solo or call 1-877-261-6392 to talk with an expert Tour Consultant.
- Sicily's Ancient Landscapes & Timeless Traditions
- Untamed Iceland
- Crossroads of the Adriatic: Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Slovenia
- New! Scotland Revealed: Legends, Lochs & Highland Landscapes
- Irish Adventure: Dublin, Belfast & the Northwest Counties
Explore the world in our signature small groups of never more than 16 guests, or travel privately by yourself or with a group of friends… We’ve delighted solo travelers for decades.
Fully Refundable Deposits when travelers book by July 31, 2021.
Solos save $500 when paid-in-full at time of booking Visit us at www.AlexanderRoberts.com or call us at 800-221-2216
- Amsterdam, Cologne and the Best of Holland & Flanders for Solo Travellers - MS Geoffrey Chaucer
- Rhine & Moselle for Solo Travellers - MS Geoffrey Chaucer. 20 Oct - 27 Oct 2021
- Burgundy, the River Rhone & Provence for Solo Travellers - MS William Shakespeare. 1 Nov - 8 Nov 2021
- Rhine, Strasbourg & Heidelberg for Solo Travellers - MS Oscar Wilde. 2 Nov - 9 Nov 2021
- The Seine, Paris & Normandy for Solo Travellers - MS Jane Austen. 2 Nov -9 Nov 2021
- The Blue Danube for Solo Travellers - MS William Wordsworth. 5 Nov - 12 Nov 2021
- The Douro, Porto & Salamanca for Solo Travellers - MS Douro Elegance. 12 Nov - 19 Nov 2021
If there’s nothing you hate more than being all alone in a beautiful destination, then check out Indus Travels Solo Tours. Experience the life and soul of our global destinations with our English-speaking guides without worrying about any of the safety issues connected to traveling alone. Your bank balance will like it too because there is no fee for single supplement, and you will get a room for yourself!
- Tours to Europe including Spain, Ireland, Croatia& Portugal starting at $1599 per single incl. flights!
- Choose between ancient sites and interesting history and travel to Egypt or Morocco, or safaris and breathtaking landscapes in Kenya and South Africa
- Travel to far away destination and visit exotic places like Bali, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia or Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Save up to $1099 on single supplement fees on tours to Peru, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Colombia and more
All Solo Tours on promotion now till Nov 30. Use SOLO20 promo code at check out and save 20%. With Indus Solo Tours you get your own room and NO additional cost and you travel in a small group of like-minded people. Book for 2021 now and save big. Click here.
At I Cruise Solo, our passion is helping our solo travelers to see the world. ICruiseSolo.com is the best source for luxury cruises with zero solo supplement. The majority of our solo fares are well below the published fares, and available only to our members. Membership is free and available to anyone who wants to join. Visit our Zero Solo Supplement page to join and view our current sailings, or contact us at [email protected].
- 11 Nights Round Trip Fort Lauderdale Aboard the Silver Spirit - January 14-25, 2022: Solo price from $4,320 including air, hotels and transfers.
- 11 Nights Bridgetown to Lisbon Aboard the Silver Spirit - March 20-31, 2022: Solo price from $3,600 including air, hotels and transfers.
- 11 Days Round Trip Miami On Board the Seabourn Sojourn - December 10 - 21, 2021: Solo prices from $5,769 per person.
- 7 Days Bridgetown to St Maarten On Board the Seabourn Odyssey - January 8 - 15, 2022: Solo prices from $3,849.
- 7 Days Colon to Puerto Caldera On Board the Star Breeze - August 28 - September 4, 2021: Solo prices from $2,818.
When you’re ready to start exploring again, we understand you might be looking for adventures a little closer to home.
Check out our two new US trips – a road trip that packs in SIX spectacular national parks and a journey through Salt Lake City, Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Park with wildlife and epic scenery.
If you are looking for inspiration further afield Iceland has recently opened up for travel, check out the Iceland Yurt Adventure
To receive a free catalog with information on all our trips please visit https://www.exploreworldwide.
While travel restrictions are easing, high single supplements & high prices might be keeping you home. Most internet searches lead to avalanches of badly targeted options.
Relief is in sight! On Sept. 15, 2020, Solo Trekker 4 U has launched a free, upgraded software search tool, the Solo Travel Pricing TrackerTM Premium. Easy to use, this tool lets solo travelers search for providers tailored for your needs based on three categories: destination, tour or lodging type & solo-pricing structure (no to low single supplement).Its searches cover 20,000+ trip options for you to choose from.
Here are examples of easy searches leading to best-priced options for your next trip!
- Europe: Food-Wine Tours-No Single Supplement
- Africa: Safaris-No Single Supplement
- Asia-Europe-Cruises-No Single Supplement
- France-Chateau Hotels
- Central-Eastern Europe-Budget Hotels-Top Value
Check it out often. We welcome your feedback at: [email protected]
For 25 years, Active Adventures have been bringing small groups together to experience incredible, life-changing adventures. If you want to explore this summer, here are some adventures you can join in 2021. Use the supplement code ACTIVESOLO to get 50% off your single supplement.
- Great Peru Journey ‘Llama’: 10-day hiking & cycling journey through the Andes and the Amazon jungle
- Iceland Hiking Adventure ‘Stelkur’: 11 days exploring Iceland’s southern coast
- Galapagos Land and Sea Adventure ‘Tortuga’: 10 days soaking in the Galapagos culture and wildlife
View all Active Adventures tours, 30-day refunds and transferable deposits on all trips. Need inspiration? Request a free brochure or follow us on Facebook!
Contact Active Adventures: [email protected]
On this amazing trip, you'll be staying for the full trip in Aveyron in southern France in the immaculate home of Veronique. From there you'll do day trips and get into the rhythm of real French life!
- No single supplement. We do not charge extra for solos.
- This is a VIP experience! And the tour is all-inclusive.
- You’ll experience the real rhythm of French life, off the beaten track in southern France!
- Veronique is completely bilingual, lives part of the year in her native France and part in the Canadian Rockies.
- There are many options for how we'll spend our time. We'll decide how together.
Our 2021 dates are being booked now so act right away! Once reserved even by a single solo traveler, the tour date is gone.
To Italy with Love is a customized, small-group, guided tour perfect for solo travelers, in the central area of Italy. We stay for 14 nights at Marconi's charming B&B in enchanting Sperlonga, which is known as The Pearl of the Mediterranean, located halfway between Roma and Napoli.
I will personally accompany you in discovering the region, its artistic treasures, natural physical beauty, and its culinary delights. Among other places, we visit Rome, Pompeii, Positano, The Ninfa Gardens, castles, villas, seaside and country villages. And in all this, you will live an everyday Italian experience. My guests are not simply customers, they quickly become friends, members of our family. Italy is my second home having lived there for over 10 years and still having family and friends there. I can show you the sights and the hidden treasures that only locals know. I look forward to sharing my passion and love for Italy with you.
- 2021 Tours on the following dates: September 14th-29th & September 28th-October 13th.
- 2022 Tours: May 2 -17 May 16-31, September 14-29, September 28- Oct. 13th
Discover 3 time award winning Solos Only travel company. Encounter Travel takes ‘alone’ out of solo travel. The solo traveller specialists - since 2006, creating group tours and cruises for solo travellers to destinations across the globe.
- Small groups, without the drawbacks of big coach tours
- 6 travel styles we’ve got something for everyone
- Enjoy our ‘Solos Only’ stand out differences
- Age-matched travel groups
- Welcoming solo travellers from all over the world
Connect with Other Solo Travellers
Join our Facebook group, Encounter Travel Tribe; hear from solo travellers that have travelled with us, ask the tribe or share some tips.
Solos Only Touring Across the Globe
Stay in the center of Paris in a boutique hotel, dine in charming Parisian restaurants, and enjoy an authentic Paris experience with your bilingual, full-time Parisian guide who knows the city inside and out. Click below to learn more. Reserve soon because with only 10 spots, space is truly limited!
- Authentic experiences with your bilingual Parisian guide, no tour coaches, no tourist restaurants, and no business hotels.
- Structured outings and free time each day plus 7-day metro pass, 6-day museum pass, maps, and more!
- Reserve now and pay nothing until travel restrictions are lifted. 2021 trips open for registration.
- Three itineraries: Must-See Paris, A Week With the French (fabulously French!), and Christmas in Paris.
Join our awesome community for singles 50+ and engage in live and interactive, virtual events that center on making life better right now and take us to far away places from the comfort and safety of our own homes.
Our FREE Membership connects you with engaging and fun, live and interactive virtual events with singles over 50 who want to make the most of their lives! Click here to "Join Free Today"!
If you are ready to travel the world and love to get discounts on your own accommodations, then our Premium Membership is the best way to go so you are ready to get the most for your money once travel is available again!
Not quite ready yet to venture out? Our 90-minute, interactive virtual tours are making an impact. Not only are we helping members see places they may never have dreamed of visiting but we're helping support local guides around the world during the pandemic.
Click here to start traveling to exotic locations from the safety and comfort of your own home for only $47 per month (cancel any time).